Can we have a creampie thread?

Can we have a creampie thread?

I dont have much, need to grow my collection

Find a clip that isn't fake as fuck whete the girls have been pumped full of cetaphyl beforehand and you may get some interest.

Virgin detected

lmao. The fuck does it matter?

Sauce?

I don't have sauce on any of this, just stuff I've saved. Sorry.

running real low, someone help me!

I actually am out. I'm going to post pictures of Vagina's now.

>2016
>not understanding vitamin stacks
>letmehelpyou.jpg

(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg - increased firmness
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg - increased cum volume
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg - incrased cum volume and precum
(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg - increased cum volume and orgasm intensity
(5) Bromelain - sweetener. Make the bitch beg for it.

/gif/ is your friend if you want to expand your collection. Think there's at least 2 100+ reply creampie threads up atm.

Some OC. Asian wife creampie on the kitchen counter.

>L-Arganine
14.87 g/100 mL solubility in water
You'd need 67 liters of water to absorb that. You're literlaly going to piss most of it out.
>50mg Zinc a day
You're going to fucking give someone anemia. Copper deficiency isn't a god damn joke
>1200mg Lecithin
Have fun with your swearing, nausea, bloating and diarrhea

You're all fucking retarded, and this copypasta is fucking stupid. In most cases, taking too much of a vitamin is going to make you piss it out. You wasted some money. No big deal. In the worst case, you can make yourself very fucking ill.

ITT: autism

you are such a faggot user

anyone who says autistic is auto-faggoted. confirm that yourself by checking your real life to see nobody likes you. dipshit newfag lurk moar and shut the fuck up