youtube.com/watch?v=W4n6gpCFcUA
youtube.com/watch?v=umF1kfVujhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not at all.

no it's shit poor brown 3rd world muslim shithole
i give it 5 years before they start unironically blasting reggaeton
fuck this place

Nope it's turning full fascist right now

I went to Lyon last week (I'm from Brazil) and it seemed a nice city. There were some Arabs, but they were okayish.

yes, and this time they don't wear hugo boss they wear babouches and djelabas

Nope.I would do anything to get out of this shithole

and why is that a bad thing?

>Implying reggeaton is bad
fuck you and your quads

yes. our women are known for being beautiful, loyal and conservative

not particularly, I don't even live in my homeland anymore.

But MAGA regardless

I neither hate it nor love it. I just really want to get out of here

nope, you perfidious shit
daily remeber england is a french colony that turned upside down.

This
The russian bro knows it

t b h """french""" """music""" is so shit i'd rather have reggaeton
look at this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=dtUF00AGT_U
the other day there was a fat arab playing this on his cellphone ON LOOP
disgusting

We have the best choons

youtube.com/watch?v=-Xiy0bKhU5Y

Yes I do

Wtf? Those arabs don't look Portuguese!

Video is fake, they are using cyborgs (so that explains the autotune)... into the trash it goes

yep, also maître gim is so disgusting,
fuck this gay generation

>arab immigrants then
youtube.com/watch?v=W4n6gpCFcUA

>arab immigrants now
youtube.com/watch?v=umF1kfVujhM

What happened?

its cool i guess

it looks like scampia ewww.

I hate other countries more.

More like popular music then and popular music now desu senpai a lam

yeah

I love big boobs, yes.

>bro
i am not your bro dumb moor

+15

i mean i realize it's a shithole of unemployment, poverty and corruption, but i still have hope, if nothing else that my dad fought for it's freedom i have to give it a try and not just give up on it and move on out saying yeah fuck you croatia

Yes, Québec is a great country. Jewel of North America tbqh

no but i wish i could

Good healthcare.

lol I fucking hate this shithole. you first worlders don't even realize how lucky you are

You're probably wrong tbqh
I very much doubt our lifestyles, or quality of life, are much different.

a month ago I went to the Netherlands, my first time going to a first world country. I was mesmerized and envious of everything they had there, and when the time came where I had to go back, I really just didn't want to. everything was perfect.

i felt the exact same when i visited amsterdam my 2nd world brother

I think you might know the answer

but France is also first world family

no it's not you liar
pic related, this is where i live

oohh, the famous Chateau Rouge metro

Yeah, I spent a day in Amsterdam on an extended layover. It really is quite nice

>Those power lines

Be careful Pierre!!

take a 20 minute walk and boom, you're in the first world
here, it's a shithole in a 600 km radius

no

hell no

theoretically israel could've been a great country. demographic changes sealed the deal on israel forever though

I have been to Croatia 4 times and I will say this:

Yes Croatia is 2nd world for the most part, but the coast is like a playground for the young and rich and I got so much hot ex-yugo pussy there.

I love Croatia. I will probably retire to Croatia considering how fucking cheap it is to live there on an American pension.

honestly, I spent little time in Amsterdam and I was still amazed. Even having train lines to the tiniest of villages is amazing alone, while here they barely have trainlines to the 4 major cities.
I would aim to move there if their language wasn't so fucking hard

You could learn their language man it would just take some time and classroom hours while in the country. Do you have a degree?

I get that a lot. Foreigners always enjoy coming and spending their time in Croatia, but people who live there just want to go far away. The wages and salaries are shit, the taxes are ridiculous (they are imposing taxes on owning dogs) the internet fucking sucks (worst in the EU) and the people are fucking awful.

No, it's shit.

We don't have passenger trains at all in my province

Nah, I never went to college. It wasn't possible considering our fucked up education system either

No it's a shithole

Yeah, it's all right.

>average montly pay in croatia is around 350€ on which you can't support yourself if you live alone and have to pay rent
>our quality of life isn't much different

Only the south part of it

That might be a problem for moving out into another EU nation.

Can you go to college? What do you do for a living?

that's very true.
looking to buy a house here?
fuck you.

fuck yes

it is a meme paradise, constant supply of fresh memes throughout the year

>Germany can't fathom why fascism is bad

Are you literally retarded, or joking?

You could literally most to the west at any time if you wanted

in my current position, no
I'd have to take 2 extra years in technically high school, taking re-education exams in order to be able to enroll into any kind of college
currently I work in the tourism industry, which my country lives off of. it really wouldn't be hard to find the job I'm working in any other country, it's just that I learning a fourth language would kind of be exhausting

It's alright. Nature's great.

>average montly pay in new brunswick is around 1,760€ on which you can't support yourself if you live alone and have to pay rent

Pay here is higher but so is cost of living.

Same thing happened when I went to Austria. I'm an uneducated peasant from a dead city (used to depend on steel but it all went to China) so I know I'll never be able to. I think I'll use some spray tan and say I'm an arab whose gay or something and maybe I'll have a better chance.

Which is it so low? Is that the same for Engineers and machinists and the like? Every two weeks I make $1,100 USD and I literally wouldn't be able to live on €350 a month. It would be impossible. How do you get by??

Man I wish I could help you. If you ever come to Chicago I'll help you get your feet on the ground. We have plenty of tourists here too. What languages do you speak?

Aside from the obvious Croatian and English, I am also fluent in German
I doubt I'll ever go to the US though. Mainly because it's really fucking hard to get a visa for your country if you're a Croatian citizen. I hope one day the US removes those strict travelling laws they're imposing on us

I do, but i really wish i didn't

How is life in Ukraine? I'm genuinely interested.

Is it strict even for a tourism visa?

That's fucking stupid. The only reason out country does that to you is because they never changed any of the laws for former Soviet countries that are over 40 years old. Plus that whole homeland war thing didn't help but that was 25 years ago.

I believe that it should be easier for most people to be able to come here.

Oh my...

I love your mum's cuntry, that's for certain.

sounds like my area, except beaners doing all the same

>Which is it so low? Is that the same for Engineers and machinists and the like?

it's higher for engineers and programmers, doctors etc.

>How do you get by??

most people here live with their parents until their later 20ies when they get married, or unless they land a decent paying job

Poorer than it was pre 2014 but fine for the most part. It's just that i get really depressed reading about shit our government is doing/not doing and knowing that our plebs will pick them again at the next elections and i can't do shit about it. I should just leave somewhere but i don't wanna

I don't know, but I most certainly wouldn't come to the US as a tourist

That kinda fucking sucks. Especially considering some countries, such as Slovenia and Czechia, don't have any strict visa laws imposed on them, but just some waiver program iirc. in short, it's easier for them then it is for us

>omg, taxes on doges
Dude, you'll hate Germany :^)

>who's Niko Bellic

I unironically thought this was somewhere in Africa,Morocco or something. Looks kinda musty.

Why wouldn't you come here as a tourist? This county isn't the best I know but it's fucking enormous and there are a lot of cool things to see. Sometimes I still feel like a tourist in my own city (Chicago) depending on what's going on.

>Why wouldn't you come here as a tourist?
maybe because he said he earns 350 euro a month and you need like at least 1500 euro for a trip

Could you please take reggaeton back if you like it so much? Thanks

:(
I understand.

a video game character.

No, I love my family, my gf and my friends, my childhood house and its surrounding but have no love for Poland and Poles.

Stop fucking bullying the Croats.

The minimal pay, and by that I mean Agrokor and other large firms that lobby and set standards, is 470 euros. People usually earn 500 - 520 euros on average. This is net pay

t. 4 years of job market experience

still fucking sucks though. Mcdonald's workers are paid like 3 times more than that in western countries.

Yes

>McDonald's
This is why it's called the "minimal wage" over there. Every country has its classes, minimal wages and consumer standards

they are paid better but not that much though, 1500 would be a more average salary for more average jobs

No.

Life is too expensive.

:^)
nice numbers m8

Yeah macdonalds pays a lot more here, but everything costs a lot more anyway. You'll earn 5 times less but pay 5 times less too.

yes!yes!oh,yes!

btw for all croanons still in this thread: my family is straight from dalmacija and we've had relatives and family friends move here and they all say the same thing: the only thing better about the west is money, everything else is shit. Yeah, you'll get a higher wage and less corruption, but shit is more expensive, the culture is shit, anglos are retarded once you go beyond face-level, and you live for work. Put it this way: in Cro the system is fucked but the people are solid, but in the anglosphere although the system is functional, the culture is terrible

true

Of course you are from Dalmatia. Only decent people here