The longer you look, the worse it gets

The longer you look, the worse it gets.

Lol made my pants shit me

Forget the iron, why the safety glasses?

always wear eye protection when your welding because of hot sparks and metal fragments

that's different from welding though

But shes soldering a motherboard, not fucking welding two pieces steel together

You still wear eye protection when soldering you dumb fuck.

Fetal alcohol syndrome lol'd

If you're mentally retarded you might.

cannot unsee

She'd still burn herself tho

I've had flux sizzle and splatter and catch me in the eye. Granted it's a pretty freak occurrence. But probably a good idea to wear protection.

Every workplace has safety requirements because of government regulations and to prevent being sued. Safety glasses are required in pretty much every manufacturing job.

So you especially should always have a pair.

i've had jizz do that but i don't wear eye protection while stroking my meat

she's holding the soldering iron by the tip which means she'd be burnt if it was on.

The motherboard is not grounded.

If she was actually using an iron that large, it would be to desolder/remove parts and the board would be flipped over.

She's wearing ballistic/impact safety glasses, not splash/chemical.

Labs recommend not wearing jewelry

This looks like a geological/petrochemical lab.

arrggg, now I'm angry :D

Jizz isn't going to cause an actual injury. Just burns like fuck from the one time I accidentally hit myself. Hot solder could legit cause permanent corneal damage.

It's the fucking Michelin man

is this ever real? it looks like a fat suit, the face of them looks a different colour and texture to the rest

here's also an photograph it's the only one i have on my computer so enjoy!

ayyy lmao

there is a sink behind her
so at least she is in something that could be used as a kitchen

looks like a fuckin winter jacket

We don't know what kind of iron that is or where it's safe to hold it.

People usually don't give a fuck what kind of eye protection it is as long as it's eye protection. Most of the time you can just bring your own.

I agree with everything else.

She's not manufacturing. I work in IT. I soldier regularly. Neither in my job nor schooling have I ever worn safety glasses. Wrist strap, yes. (Which she doesn't have) but never safety glasses.

can i get a zip of "i hate niggers 1-371" ?

You can immediately tell where it's safe to hold it and where it's fucking hot just from looking at it.

And yes impact glasses are pretty common for just about everything, even when they're overkill.

>We don't know what kind of iron that is or where it's safe to hold it.
WELL PROBABLY NOT ON THE BLACKENED TIP AMIRITE :D

can i have your work number so i may contact OSHA

wtf is he wearing?

is that shirt real?

Also that soldering iron is a junk ass piece of shit. I get pissed off when I see those.

Thing is useful for only one thing. Ramming it up some terrorists ass and then saying 'so nigger you going to tell me, cut the red wire or the green wire, or am I going to have to plug this fucker in?'

Im afraid it is real user, have a gif of her from behind

You're trolling, right? It's a soldering iron. It's only safe to hold the black Handel. Period.

No anti-static mat on the table
No fume extractor
No solder anywhere

Might as well every fucking tech school. There is no standard for eye protection woke soldering.

Who shooped this? The sparks are going the wrong way and there's nothing to spark.

Shhhh.. they're tyre sparks, reserved for especially fat folk...

I use an iron on a pcb 8 hours a day in a t shirt and hat. No glasses. Not even a electrostatic bracelet. Not even a dress code.

you made me dig out my HDD with this

in the USA there are codes and regulations as well as procedures followed for safety. you're from mexico, right?

Are you retarded?

what a real lab bench looks like

poor working conditions are bad for you. pretty sure you're employed in an un-safe non-union work environment.

You all remind me why I stay with my job. They actually give a fuck about their employees.

what the fuck is this retard saying?

>I soldier
Is that the latest Apple product ?

Thats cool badass but if osha came by you guys would be shut down

new apple corporate security force
shadowrun is about to get real

Yup. You are retarded

>i put my safety at risk for lower pay because im a tough guy

no.... a real person takes care to keep his workplace clean so they can actually work.

I hate it when jizz splatters everywhere when I solder something.

Obey the walrus. The sequel

who the fuck are these 13 year old retards and why are they posting like they know anything about the real world?

>anyone giving a shit about what an OSHA inspector says
If you cant talk your boss or "safety" people can't talk their way out of a ticket like that, they should be fired.

This thread is on Sup Forums everyday, what's the fucking point, people will just rehash the same topic points.
You want a pat on the back for posting a popular thread, you're anonymous for fuck's sake.

Well im an electrician and would never walk around the job site wearing a tank top and tennis shoes like some idiot. When you get hurt on the job enjoy having no workmans comp because you refuse to wear ppe

Obviously you dont work in the trades so why are you acting like you do. Ticket lmao this isnt a traffic stop kid. Job sites would get shut down here if employees wondered around the construction zone wearing t shirts and shorts. This isnt mexico

>postcode
fucking kek

looks like it's melting

I get having a big head as a kid, but how the fuck did she never grow into that shit?

i bet you're from mexico or the south.

Hes obviously some hick working shit pay for a failing company. But its okay because he solders without using protection. Thats what matters at the end of the day.

aaaah!

O.o

This is where I keep various lengths of wire

whoosh

it just scares me that workers are not taking proper safety precautions even if their employers don't provide the equipment. in this day and age a fucking mop jockey has to use safety equipemrnt, for insurance reasons.

>lose an eye
>it's okay i have two

Theyre low intelligence hence only working for dead end companies that let it slide. No respectful company would allow its workers to ignore using ppe.

I'm sorry man, this really doesn't concern you. In a good way though.
>Actually having a real job
>thinking you are on the level of this petty shit

I think it looks better this way

i sit more to the right side of my monitor, for me it looks nice in the original way

would still bang