Ask someone who had to get an Enema from their mom anything

Ask someone who had to get an Enema from their mom anything.

Lost it at that pic for some reason

How old were you when she did it

20 years old; it just happened tonight.

Alright, then obligatory question: fucking why?

warm or cold?

I went to take a shit and couldn't. Was constipated for a good hour then my mom had to go buy an Enema. We ended up having to use 3 then I shit like a sailor. Also, before someone asks, I am living at home for college.

Cold as fucking Jack Frost's dick.

Bitch, tits or gtfo

can't even give yourself a proper enema, what a nigger

also, did she give you chicken tendies afterwards?

did she give you a reach around?

You know there's non-enema constipation stuff right? I mean hey if it was fun not gonna judge you, but you can get OTC shit for super cheap. Unless you've had to have this done in the past?

You fucking loser, just shove it up your own ass and get it over with.

kek'd

I'm a dude so I mean...

Never experienced this before to be honest. I'm nearly 21 and never been constipated in my life. However, I will keep that in-mind for future reference.

did she fuck you after?
if not, why?

It was the only option? maybe some laxant or anything.

fucking baby, if you can't shit, just eat lots of apples. you will shit like a baby in a couple of hours. you just wanted something in your ass, pussy ass bitch

Post your mom's then

Sorry, went AFK watching a movie. Anyways, I tried a laxative however it did nothing. It was a last resort action.

Sure let me just go upstairs and say "Mom, show me your tits for the internet please?".

If she's asleep, then pillow over face and gown comes down, worked for my ex's MILF more than once

No thanks.

If dubs ,you must

Re roll

Still no.

Re

Roll

PLEASE MAN I NEED TO SEE TITS THAT I COULD SUCKLE AND CUDDLE THAT I CAN BUST A NUT TOO PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU