Anybody else excited about the 1070s?

Anybody else excited about the 1070s?

I fucking want to buy the Asus GTC 1070 Strix (pic related)

I cannot find any pricing information or where to buy! It's pissin me off how exclusive this shit is.

I found all the founders editions but of course sold out in less than 10 minutes.

I just read that the non reference cards released yesterday too?

The lack of pre-orders for this shit is infuriating! Can anybody let me know where to buy? Or at least a way to find out when they're available and how to buy. Seriously, I don't understand the marketing strategy of not making them widely available.

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&N=8000&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=PPSSJRZUTBQTMG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Id also like to know when it'll be released. bump

I'm running a garbage ass 6670..I fucking need this

Don't worry about buying a founder's edition card. Faster and cooler-running third party cards built on the 1080 and 1070 will come out soon for cheaper than sriaght from NVIDIA.

I'm running a Radeon HD 8750G. Get on my shit tier level.

I... I know.. did you even read? The picture is of the Asus strix lol.

I read an article saying they were released as well alongside the founders. Maybe they just meant released... not available. Idk. Just wondering where I can go to at least sign up for a notification of when they'll be available let to purchase.

Uhh.. pretty sure that's better than mine. At least I have 1gb of vram though.. think that card clocks to around 700mhz? I'm down at 400. It runs most games on fair settings at around 20fps.

Still running the i7 2600 tho so my cpu is carrying me

Cant wait to see what 100fps on ultra looks like

You made it seem like you were looking to buy a founder's card but were disappointed to see they were all sold out when you showed up.

Nah just was saying I looked at em, searching for the non founders. I can't find any info on the Strix as far as availability, release date, or price.

Just looking for something that will alert me when they will soon be available. Something more reliable than newegg.

It looks like on GPU Boss that our two cards have about the same power. My laatop uses the A-10 5750 as an APU. I also get like 20 fps on minimum settings on new games. In fact, I bought Overwatch yesterday, and it seems like it's bottlenecking at the APU which sucks because turning down graphical settings won't help that at all.

no, video games suck these days, they're all about "look how pretty it looks" while not being actually that fun to play it

Yay we both have shit! It's just sad that an old APU is still comparable to my nice processor.. and a dedicated video card. Just shows how bad my card is.

Also, here is the best I've found

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&N=8000&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=PPSSJRZUTBQTMG

All the back ordered/sold out FE cards. No non reference cards even listed yet. Can't find a damn date other than one source saying they were also available as if yesterday, doubt that at least. I'm guessing well see them next friday.

Just wait....it was just released yesterday

No, I have a life.

The 1080s were just released 2 weeks ago... still can't get one.

I've been waiting.. was gonna buy a 970 two months ago and I told myself Id wait for these... just getting tired is all. Couldn't bring myself to spend 330 for a 970 when in a few months I could get a 1070 for 50 bucks more

Its going to be till august when they will have a good supply of the new cards out .

I managed to grab myself a 1080 FE :)

>Nvidia
Kill yourself

>on /b
>have a life

Pick one

Get a Gif that works faggot

Oh I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of superior cards over the last 8 years

Ummm that's a .jpg friend

I already have the 1080

>Implying AMD still holds up
Used to be an AMD fag and I changed teams when windows 8 Butchered AMD/ATI