Continuation of the Elisa Milicent Sinclair story

Continuation of the Elisa Milicent Sinclair story.
Quick recap: Was raped by older brother until I was 12. Entered high school and met a pretty girl really into lolita clothing and make up. Elisa, the girl was heavily bullied but she eventually became my first girlfriend. Also my best friend and occasional womanizer Jake or Jacob plays a key role in my story.

Now that we're all up to date, let's continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/edit
pomfpomf.moe/doujins/322/
docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping

bump

bump

bump bump bump

Bump

lurking

Someone better be screencapping this shit and for the love of all that is holy don't post it on /r/Sup Forums.

Bump

yes yes yes bump

Bump

Any chance of a photo of the girl? Curiosity is taking its toll.

Yay OP!!

docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/edit

bump

Still here, was first one to bump last thread.
Yes I can send the story out to emails if you're being serious. Just tag me and leave an email.

Bump + hype

This.
So much

please continue OP

I love this story

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/322/

Praise

never heard of ychan?

Again
[email protected]

Bump

Now it begins again

please god continue i need this

MOAR

Come the fuck on OP

Ight, I got you on the list to send to.

Refresh spamming intensifies

Dis

4AM
Just gonna bookmark google docs and call it a night
>Work at 8AM

ElSenor I'm going to fuck your delicate little asshole.

if you do send a photo please wait till after the story, i don't wanna change the way i view this girl

Someone is and is posting it on iFunny. It's what brought me here.

>inb4 ifag

bumping

ok asshole with a google docs here again reminding people that if you want me to share that google docs with you if you send me your email. keep in mind i'll ignore all emails that are not in direct reply to this.

kek, i'm sick, don't make me laugh

Please do

Need moar

Jesus reading your story makes me realize how lonely I really am...

Fucking disgusting

name of user?

[email protected] babe

This

fag

Fucking hell OP, it doesnt take 10minutes to deliver, cmon Sup Forumsro

i hope to god he is pre typing it or something

Seconded

[email protected]
Thanks Sup Forumsro

it gets easer...if you ignore it

type faster faggot

I obediently looked away from her, covering my eyes with my hands, until eventually I felt her grab them. When she did, she tilted my head and I looked at her and my jaw nearly hit the floor.

She was just in her underwear and honestly, all I could think was wow... this girl is truly the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on.

I stared and she became self conscious, but I grabbed her hips and held her close and blurted out every compliment I could think of. I told her she was so gorgeous, so flawless. In that moment I couldn't even see the scars on her thigh and wrists. I didn't care either way.

I ran my fingertips along her skin, I laid her down on my bed, and remembering my talks with Jake, I tried the things he mentioned. He said girls loved when you kissed their bellies and their necks, so I started with her neck.

She let out loud, cute moans and gripped my head tightly.

I moved to her belly and kissed her there, intending to call it a day there, but the sounds of her moans were intoxicating... so I explored every inch of her, my hands almost massaging her skin, my lips kissing her from head to toe. She gasped and pulled on my hair every time I hit her really sensitive spots, so I quickly learned where to touch and kiss her.

I began to fondle her big breasts with my hand and she quickly took off her bra.

I vividly remember staring at her pale, large nipples, and how different they looked from what I had seen in the past - hers were large, rather than small little pepperonis.

I was entranced by how sensitive they were, how she responded just to me grazing her areola with my fingertips. How she gasped and writhed as I squeezed and kissed and sucked on her boobs.

I felt her squirm beneath me as her breathing became sharper, more intense. Then she stopped me and she raised herself a little and pulled down her panties, revealing her soft, warm, soaked womanhood.

[email protected]

Got you on the list man, I'll send once he's done with the story.

Me, ElSenor I figured it would give this story more people to have follow it (I did not think of thread limits though)

Feels are back

BRUH COME THE FUCK ON WITH THE STORYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!! >:I

[email protected]
Thx I luv u

Have you been here for last thread?
Take op a long time, and he had to make a new thread

Kys

the best part of the story coming up. OP has some quality shit brewing if he takes so long

I have been whith games and anime, but it only takes your mind off it for so long

boner acquired

[email protected]

Post fucked shit to keep the iFags away.

[email protected]

Was expecting massive dong to come out, glad it didn't keep going OP

[email protected]

what the fuck is ifunny ?
>inb4 ifag

This makes my pee pee tingling, proceed.

>revealing her soft, warm, soaked womanhood

Op is such a romantic, you really did love her.

OP better end the story by walking the dinosaur

Boner achieved

Like imgur, but even more normies

App where people most "funny" pictures and memes. Collective is complete cancer basically a kid version of Sup Forums in a way

stab me m8 I've been wanting to die for the longest

Helium.

Diamonds

He should of said moist.

[email protected]

same user

fuckin topkek
other thread

>I felt her squirm beneath me as her breathing became sharper, more intense. Then she stopped me and she raised herself a little and pulled down her panties, revealing her hard smelling mutilated dick.

so pretty much a snide 9gag ?

Imma kid m8 I don't understand???

[email protected] if you already closed the last thread

You cannot >inb4 ifag
That's like trying to inb4 tits or gtfo. It's just got to be done.
Fucking ifag

lol saved pic from someone else

[email protected]
Thanks Boo

Got ya on the list Sup Forumsro

What a really gold story, i havent seen an story like this for years lurking here, i can create an awesome game with this material, you should write a book or something OP

post it normally or fuck off scammer

[email protected]

samefag, also just lurk reddit/Sup Forums, it'll be reposted 20 times the next week

She told me how I drove her so crazy, how she needed me inside her, how she wanted me to be her first. I quickly took off my pants and gently rubbed her wet pussy, her gasps urging me on.

But when my pants came off, my dick just sort of faltered. No matter how hot she was, how beautiful, the little soldier refused to work. I frantically jerked it off, praying for a response, but it remained limp.

She started to urge me on, asking - nay - begging for it. But it only made me more nervous.

Suddenly she sensed something was wrong and she sat up, and gently touched my cheek and asked what was going on with me.

I looked away ashamed and told her I couldn't do it. After some gentle prodding from her I admitted I couldn't get it up.

She looked at me so sad, her eyes dropping, and I could see her lip trembling.

"Is it... am I not pretty enough?" asked the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

I tried to reassure her but she shuffled away from me, fully blaming herself.

I was scared guys. I was terrified to admit the truth. But I told her.

"It's not because of you," I said.

At this point in my life I was still very scared that my brother's actions had turned me into a fag, so while I didn't realize that it was because of my subconscious association of sex with negative feelings causing my erectile dysfunction, I did at least recognize that what he did was the root of my floppy problems.

I started to cry, and that's when I told her "it's nothing to do with you, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen... I'm the broken one."

Instantly she hugged me, rubbing my back and asking me what I meant.

I admitted to her that I was scared of telling her, scared of her leaving me. She assured me how much she loved me and swore on her life she would stand by me no matter what.

Finally I came out with it. I told her that my brother used to rape me, and that I thought because of him molesting and raping me I was broken and couldn't do it with her.

Need more jet fuel.

Bumping with dank memes

docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/edit?usp=sharing