Any other anons have a hard time regulating a sleep schedule or sleeping in general...

Any other anons have a hard time regulating a sleep schedule or sleeping in general? Any ways that consistently remedied it? Any advice appreciated.

i give the world a polite 6-8 hours head start each day

Explain what you mean exactly?

Don't stress it, OP.

Being exhausted gives you better, more restful sleep. That, and you have better dreams. I always have the best when i know I'm tired as fuck.

Well, that and i see the rest of the multiverse, so there's that.

Im on third shift and fairly depressed. I usually go 24-30hours before i sleep which is sometimes maybe only for 4-5 hours of broken naps. I still managd bike 100+ miles a week though. I dont really want to sleep because I have nothing to look forward to and have existential night terrors often, but I dont really want to stay awake because of how much I hate being here.

he means he sleeps in all day.

Nice dubs, friend.

I can't really afford to be that way however. As I soon need to consistently get up at a reasonable morning hour.

Tell me more about the multiverse

Quickest way to make you think about it:

Ever hand a dream where you're going somewhere, abs you have no fucking clue where you are, but you get to the place you were meant to go? That's you in a different offshoot of the multiverse. You got there because it's you. When you sleep, you are able to traverse to other you's in the multiverse

Please help, anons.

Interesting. Have you ever been to a forest and heard a music in dreams?

Nope. I've watched a few of me get killed, also watched another reality testing a device to record dreams, and thus they will know about us soon enough. Although, in that view, the device recorded something other than what i dreamed about.

he has terminal cancer

I would pay to never dream again. My dreams are either horrible nightmares or an impossibly happy life I'll never have. Not sure which ones are worst.

That's nice, I like listening to these kind of thinga, would love to talk more...

This...mine worsens whenever i drink. Made me a teetotaller

I used to drink a lot but yeah made things worse. Then I took sleeping pills but became addicted to them so now I just have to grit my teeth and try and withstand it.

Thanks for the interest

I've seen and talked to female versions of myself in these multiverse dreams. As ridiculous as it sounds, I've had sex with my female self a few times.
One time, as soon as she touched my dick, I came and started farting.

Kek image it happening with a random girl irl

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.

Lol

Can't say that's actually happened in a dream, but that is pretty entertaining. You got the wrong idea, though. You can't see or interact with "a female version of me" since you're still you in the dream. If you saw yourself as a female, that would be in a mirror, and you watched yourself getting fucked.

I had trouble sleeping because of the random night shifts I had at my old job. Smoking a joint once every couple of weeks before going to bed helped a lot.

Halt the use of any device that produces artificial light, an hour before you intend to sleep.

Attempt to go to bed at a set time. If you are not disciplined enough, use the span of a couple of hours.

Use 5htp an hour before bed. It aids in the brains regulation and production of serotonin, which in turn regulates happiness and well being. (also good for people feeling depressed)

If you are still struggling or work nights, buy low strength melatonin, something around 3mg.

Melatonin is the hormone that signals it is time for sleep, take it an hour before bed.

Don't take it prior to driving or using machinery etc.

Its also a good idea to take up some form of physical exercise during the day.

Don't ingest as much caffeine, especially close to the time you wish to sleep. A 6 hour period is best.

Use a sleep calculator, to find the best times for you to wake/ sleep.

The work on the principle of sleep cycles which if not completed, will result in you waking mid way through one, thus being groggy and feeling like crap.

If you are working nights take steps prior to the shifts, in order to acclimatize your body to the change. Staying up slightly later each night leading up to the shift change, can be helpful.

Hope this helps anons.

Do u have kik user?