What do Sup Forums. There's a party today that I'm supposed to go to with my gf...

What do Sup Forums. There's a party today that I'm supposed to go to with my gf, bunch of faggots getting drunk and stuff but it's good to get out. My gf said to come round at 9. I thought that's a bit late so I asked a friend who's going to be said it starts at 7 so my gf lied to me and I don't know why, don't care either. Was thinking of just being a massive cunt and ruining the party. Not sure though, advice?

Pic related

Bump

Show up at 6 faggot

Shameless bump

Checked myself

Show up at 11 and let your gf wonder what you were doing

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

But really she didn't say it started then, she said show up then. Do you really think she's going to be taking dick for 2 hours then seeing you? Who's to say she's not showing up at 9 herself?

Show up at 6. Fuck her OP don't be a faggot cucklord beta.

She's "getting there early"

Party doesn't start till 7 tho

Yeah show up early lol say you forgot and just stay there until 7.

9 is late? are you a pre teen?

7 till 9 - surveillance of gf
9 - party

Late as in late to the party nigg

That's about right. If you say the party starts at 7 no one shows up until 9.

Just peer in through the Windows?

>X
>cos
You kids and your math jargon...

See who she arrives with, where she goes and to the best you can, what she gets up to.

Nice one

Yes, make sure to knock loudly and wave

Turn up at ten to creep her out a little, then when she asks where you were say "Don't worry about it baby" or something you'd say.

Yeah, problem is it's just in someone's house so I'm likely to be spotted by her, I could get a friend to watch her though

Maybe it is a surprise birthday party

It's not my birthday

Can you at least spy on her arriving from a distance with binoculars?

That's a tad creepy

You can either find out what's going on or trust her word. Her word. Her's. See?

Go at 7 obviously. If she said 9 in good faith, then the worst that happens is you waste 2 hours. If she planned on stuffing her holes with cock, you'll be in position to do something. Although if you even have to ask what to do, you'll probably just watch while jerking off you cuck.

Good point, thanks user. And nice dubs

No, you fucking moron. Your friend said it started at 7, so you have reason to be there at 7. Your gf is either a liar, or is trying to save you 2 hours before the party actually picks up. So you decide which is more important to you, saving 2 hours, or knowing if your gf is a lying cheating slut.

Oh sorry I thought that was the friend

Rock up like an hour or two late, and she will be thinking about you what you're thinking about her right now. Don't ruin the party, it'll just make you look like a fuckhead

The more you know, the more power you have.
Then, if the worst happens (I hope not), you can play little mind games to prod her conscience.

Oh right, yeah I get it thanks

That's damn good

Show up with a gun lol

Just tell her you are busy and can't go.
Refuse to say why.
This will obviously end your relationship eventually, but you totally win.