This happened during concert and in public. Someone has to have a video. RIP

This happened during concert and in public. Someone has to have a video. RIP.

ive been lurking for about 4 hours now anywhere i know that would post it and haven't seen anything. Sorry bud but the vid doesn't exist.

People usually don't record autograph signings i imagine

It was an autograph signing and fucking nobody has a video?
There is a video, just not out there yet

What the fuck is wrong this fucking country. Go get Trump you fucking idiots and extinguish yourselves with you fucking guns.

I want to see the look on her brother's face when he attacks the shooter.

There has to be a video. I want to see her last moments. I want to see the fear in her eyes as her life ends and body goes limp. And of course, I want to fap to it.

meh. it's america. if those morons in congress won't do anything after sandy hook, they certainly won't do anything after this.

i wanna see your look after your whole family gets fucking killed
autistic fuck people like you deserve to burn in a fire until they are nothing but a crisp of coal

It's not the fucking congress, it's the fucking people who are too fucking dumb and lazy to speak up. The fucking idiots who want to keep their fucking guns for fucking fake fagot arguments of "security" and "protecting the family" and "it's my fucking right" ...

I almost forgot its summer.

How about you deepthroat my 9 inch meathammer, you fucking pansy-ass skittle princess?

I'll dickpunch your facecunt so deep, next guy who fucks you in the ass will feel my jizz.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Great bait.
Anybody with a brain knows that Sandy Hook was a false flag. There's a mountain of evidence saying it was staged and absolutely none supporting the 'official narrative' aside from 'it wuz on da newz'

this. it's amazing how america will go out of its way to stall any form of progress.

But those kids died.

Woah great fresh content thanks for joining the conversation

i almost forgot that this site is filled with human trash who are not capeable of emotional critical thinking stay edgy you fucking outcast

Thats why they need trump.

It's very summer in here.
That pasta wasn't amusing years ago when it was first posted, certainly no funnier after you've sperged out and pasted it in 20 threads.

>emotional critical thinking

You are fucking stupid.

"OMG guys I saw a picture of a person that looked like another person and the parents are crying and slitting their wrists in ever picture of them it must be A FLASE FLAG"

yeah good comeback we sure showed him dude haha lets go fuck each others ass and show the world that we are massive faggots

Definitely summer.

It's not that we don't care. It's that you're just a faggot.

Top kek, you edgy fuck.

>emotional thinking
>critical thinking

Those things can't add up.

>choose.

>he thinks thats the only evidence
lol

The 1st world society does an decent job catching crimes after they happen but, in the name of freedom, nothing can be done to prevent them.

>it's amazing how america's elites will go out of its way to stall any form of progress.
FTFY

Probably just assassinated by music industry for something she shouldn't have done. Nothing new

"When I asked the parents for a birth certificate, death certificate, photos of their child from every stage of their life including when they were in the womb, medical and school records etc they shut the door in my face! They MUST be hiding something!'

yeah, i guess that's more like it. well, i guess it's in their best interests to. the fact that they've convinced so many to vote against their own self-interest is crazy though.

Progress?
Let's start tossing square wheels on cars. That's progress, right?

"progressives" aren't people who want what's best for anybody, they're BY DEFINITION just looking to change things in a radical way. Better or worse, in this case worse.

Funny thing about criminals and crazy people: They don't care if guns are illegal, you fucking waterhead.

Instead of thinking 'if guns were outlawed, the shooter wouldn't have had one' (I've explained why that's fucking ignorant,) instead consider how this could have ended if a sane bystander had been carrying.

Know why a mall shooter can kill a dozen people before finally shooting HIMSELF? Because nobody is shooting back at him.

Typical 'liberal' asshattery.

Wrong one dickhead

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS CRAZY

VIRUS DO NOT OPEN

The shill is strong with this one

>instead consider how this could have ended if a sane bystander had been carrying.

Thanks for that, Wayne LaPierre. Why don't you blame video games while you're at it?

>Warning - Item Woman Killed With Multiple >Shots at Work by Ex-Boyfriend might contain >content that is not suitable for all ages.

>By clicking on CONTINUE you confirm that you >are 18 years and over.

Yeah ok

you mean "chill", right?

you didnt spell that one correctly, mate, I just corrected you

>Doesn't believe anything the media tells him
>Believes everything some crazy guy on YouTube tells him

There are hundreds of pieces of evidence, in various forms.
Documents (Lanza's prints not being found on the bullets in one of his guns, but the teacher of that class evidently emptied and reloaded it) and video (the rehearsal video where the 'good samaritan' gets his story wrong and is corrected, the massive amounts of money made off of this thing (the fund was set up BEFORE the 'shooting') and the 'how to talk to your children about the sandy hook tragedy' site set up days before.

The laughing 'father' who visibly gets into character before some terribly unconvincing fake crying, the line of people looping through the school for no reason while the news chopper records it.

TONS of stuff. Takes but a minute to look a thing up, better than looking like a fucking autist because you just have to have something to say.

>doesn't know shit about conceal-n-carry laws
Guess it's officially summer

One less whore to worry about, he could have at least raped her before

You guys must be well compensated.

Tevonna teamer vid?
anyone got it?

21st June is still a week or two away

Do you have a calendar?

Did you know there was talk of making it illegal for anybody outside of law enforcement being allowed any details at all concerning autopsy results after the 'incident'?

That only one man opposed it and was quoted as saying "it's just Orwellian" and that he 'didn't understand why anybody would support it, let alone why everybody else was so quick to pass it'

If that doesn't sound like some bullshit to you, get the fuck off my planet.

look at the newfag

Ok so what do YOU think happened? The government faked a school shooting because...? It's not like anything has really changed since then. Plenty of people are shooting each other everyday so why fake it?

It is the only appropriate comeback

Weekly shootings seem to have become normal in the US.

> inb4 "what's wrong with that? it's normal".
> inb4 Somalia has it worse

she wouldnt go limp cause she died in hospital

limp from consciousness loss maybe but not death

>inb4 summer

per capita, as much as anywhere else.

Emotions are the main driving force in anyones live, wether you like it or not. Being able to incorporate them into an argument or critical thinking is a pretty normal skill actually, only people with asperger have trouble seeing why emotions are important.

Alright, professor fucknuts.
What part of my post would lead you to think I lack understanding on the matter?
I HAVE a concealed weapons permit and I would sure as fuck shoot some nutjob if I had to.

I'm on the edge of my seat, explain your statement.

It's like Idiocracy but much more prudish.

Fuck you guys

emotional critical thinking?

you're just trying to sound like you know what you're talking about. cause ... what the hell even is emotional thinking?

thats NOT thinking or any type of computing, almost instinctual

we understand the loss, but remember the man had to take his own life to take somebody elses

No. Maybe if you had 3 billion people.

>lying on the Internet
>2016
ishygddt

Wat?

Alright, professor fucknuts.
What part of my post would lead you to think I lack understanding on the matter?
I HAVE a concealed weapons permit and I would sure as fuck shoot some nutjob if I had to.

I'm on the edge of my seat, explain your statement.

She was headshot

Hahahaaaa woooah. Why can't this happen to Beiber and Gaga and Gomez and what not? Beyonce? Lopez?

It's not summer. It's young people taking over. For some reason the new gen is all super moral or some shit.

>thinks half a billion pop is standard
>being this stupid
american confirmed.

Tumblr and Reddit are the reasons

I'm sorry, but you might actually be retarded.

stop trying to take away his guns!!

The US government plays a mean long-game, the people involved made good money, a lot of confused kids were further alienated due to fitting the stereotype of a shooter and mass-shooting was demonstrated to be the thing for outcasts with bottled up anger to do.

Notice how the 'crazy gunman' incidents saw a huge spike and suddenly it happens at least once a year? The weapons aren't more readily available, more deadly, nah. It's a trend, Sandy Hook added to it.

Kekity kek...only in america...am i rite!?...am i rite!? Trump 2016 make skool shootangs gr8 again

not sure if you're trolling or just an idiot.

>inb4 anything that makes my statement not true.

Well, kids love whatever is trending.

So would you like to admit you're just an autist who doesn't know what words mean?

Or maybe you'll explain what part of my post said anything about my understanding of concealed carry law?

Kids these days... What is reading comprehension?

Not the same guy, but to cause a distraction from something else. If i had to give a reason.

Got anything of substance to say?

"hurr hurr, you tarded me no haz counterargument"

So...nothing.

Maybe something but probably nothing. As if the government needs a distraction to cover up the shady shit it's up to.

On an election year? That's overkill.

If she had a Glock 18C she might have lived.

Our country needs more guns.

yepp you need the full auto in close combat. There isn't enough stopping power in a semi automatic.

Fuck you guys make it so we'll never be invaded or taken over. You'll fucken die in the fields.

Behind every blade of grass lay the barrel of a gun..

Spider man would never let this kind of thing happen

>Hurr durr I'm fucking retarded
Your average Joe doesn't know how to get a gun the criminal way, and the criminals who do don't go around committing public shootings. Remember the kid in Sweden who attacked a school last year? He used a sword. Why do you think that is?