NOTHING TO LOSE
FIRE AWAY
FIRE AWAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afct2d-Mm-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zA4JxfgaRp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fucking shit too soon

I never thought I would outlive her, but then again I didn't know she existed until after she died.

Same. I wish she never died so I wont have to hear about her for the next few days.

Your edge is showing, faggot...

NUDES?

wat dis

hehe xd

youtube.com/watch?v=afct2d-Mm-Y

Never heard of her before today but it's a little jarring watching her youtube videos and knowing some guy just straight up walked up to her and shot her just hours earlier

Yeah. Her family are gonna have an album of her existence all on her channel. She's gonna be eternally 22 to them now.

How do you even live with a reminder like that.

YOU SHOOT ME DOWN
BUT I WONT FALL
I AM ALUMINIUM

>Never heard of her before today but it's very arousing watching her youtube videos and knowing some guy just straight up walked up to her and shot her just hours earlier

FTFY

someones gotta have a video of it since it was public.
dont let me down fellow anons

shooter was a probably a Sup Forumsro

this

why did he have to shoot an ugly one- ohwait she was ugly.
carry on fellow shooter.

rolling for assassination video

THIS

THIS !!1!

thats really shocking dawg

stop beeing fuckin edgy lol

can someone tell me why they shot her in the first place, and also, are there nudes? cause if so

S
T

THEM
H
E
M

youtube.com/watch?v=zA4JxfgaRp4

Her last video to date
ending with a gunshot

ILLUMINA-D!

Caesar eat shit you soulless faggot I hope you rot in hell with her

No, right time for Sup Forums idiot.

too soon man too soon

There will probably be autopsy photos soon, just sayin'...

I need videos. Can't deal with the normie coverage

And her last song was "Let It Go" together with "Before You Exit".
Not making this up.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART

fuck off faggot

It's never too soon.

>>>facebook

I know her from 2011 or 2012 or something like
What happened ?

she sang "fire away fire away" and so someone did.

she done get shotted by a obsessed fan, my friendly user.

SHOOT

Hey man nice shot

so bizarre i had seen a few of her vids back ages ago and remembered her yesterday, from the UK though so haven't heard anything of her since her youtube shit and today i find she's been shot lol.

Question to Americans:

If a high profile celebrity was shot every single day for a year would that be enough to convince you having the right to own guns isn't more important than the right to life?

In the UK the right to life is considered the most important, and so anything that endangers it is outlawed

killed by a Sup Forums user

No. Because the right to a free, independent life is held most sacred here, compared to a life as a lamb in a pen with 10 foot walls, armed guards, and cameras covering every possible inch, as well as each other.

>high profile celebrity
I had no clue who she was before today

okay but how independent is your life? look at your government, police, school, healthcare

yeah you're very independent because your country does nothing for you, and doesn't give a fuck about you, except protect mad people like rapists and murderers. You talk about being free as if you are free, America is the most subdued nation on earth next to North Korea, both of your citizens actually believe the total shit spouted by your governments and media

i didn't call her a high profile celebrity, just wondered how many high profile celebrities it would take for most americans to consider outlawing firearms. Why do you actually need a tool to kill somebody? other than to kill somebody? Do you furnish your homes with them or something? They only do one thing, kill people and yet you argue blindly that they don't. Name me another use for a gun other than killing and then try tell me "guns don't kill people"

>In the UK the right to life is considered the most important, and so anything that endangers it is outlawed

ANNNNND thats why you eurofags are all getting cucked by sandniggers.
fuck out of here and your "oh but life is precious" bullshit you tea drinking faggot.

dat bait tho.

you don't think life is precious?

>RIP Christina Grimmie

regardless of what we think about the right to life, it's your country that has people dying in their thousands

lol didnt read.

replied tho lol

She was shot while signing autographs, probably multiple shots right in the face.

you are so fucking autistic it hurts me. kys

heheh xd

lol no i didnt ure restarded

devil trips prove your words are lies.

Also the fact that you compare the quality of life achieved in a small country with thousands of years of history being established, compared to a country bigger than the EU with almost 250 years under its belt?

Regardless of any of that, though, we are certainly less subdued than you, who gave up your only effective way to fight back. If you are the lamb, we are the ram.

did the shooter post in r9k this time?

If you had 320 million, you'd have thousands dying too, fool.

quality of life in usa? pls

Your snarky limey brit sarcasm doesn't work here, user. Make a counterpoint or concede like the good sheep you are.

In this thread: edgy teenagers

Nah mate, she was in her 20s.

Story?

I hope so, dumb bitch.

SHE DIED. SHE WAS SHOT. AT A SHOW. BY A MAJOR FAN. HE SUICIDED RIGHT AFTER.

god damn grinch with the mask on is at it again.

Good man

Amerifats need guns because Indians

>eurocurry worried about American gun laws
>should be worrying about being the replacement of the fuck goat at the local refugee camp

It's cool dawg, it's called population control.

This happened today. Someone is dead, I get it. You lurk Sup Forums, you're an edgy little faggot. Imagine, though this chick was loved for the most part, and did nothing wrong. Twitter, exploded with all types of condolences at the news of it. I have a theory that people like you make fun of the newly deceased to alleviate the the depression you feel within yourself, knowing that when you die there will be no news coverage, no one will mourn the loss of a spergy meme lord. You'll just have the all the witty jokes, that you came up with. Anonymously.

backscratcher

w8 what happened

Target shooting? Is this a trick question?

Poor girl

But is it though?

I'd be happy if it was three or four "celebrities" every day. Useless cunts, the lot of them.

Get a load of this man

Let's see if it gets a bite...

this isnt tumblr go blog somewhere else faggot.

>was loved, did nothing wrong

No, user. She's human, not jesus christ. She had to have done many things wrong. Was probably a shitty person.

trips confirms fag

Can confirm that the shooter was an Ex-Boyfriend. Shiit

>not jesus christ
>deserves to die
wat?

You never did "fight back" when the police were militarised. You always said you would, for years that's all Americans would talk about in regards to their guns. But when it came to it you all acted defeatist.

I mean, I'm glad they've shut up about it now, but it was pathetic.