Who is histories most competent leader? In general, I mean

Who is histories most competent leader? In general, I mean.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antanas_Mockus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior

Explain.

Gandhi- just don't cross him or you are fucked.

No need for explaining, user

/thread

Hannibal

Gaio giulio Cesare
Gengis Khan
Giovanni "of the Black bands" deMedici

Anyone but Donald Trump

Buddha

Wasn't he more of a teacher?

Choppa

Hitler of course

Emperor Reman I

Queen Victoria

Alexander.

there isnt one, no leader is competent, they always serve their interests first.

Rommel

The guy in your picture.

He went from patsy to god-emperor, even the enemies revered him.

The Great, or just Alexander? Two totally different people user. One was great, the other was pretty good, but not great

If he did his drugs in moderation he would've been numero uno and conquered the world. He peaked to soon and now look at the world

>Pretty Much Singlehandedly got the war of independence back on its feet consistent failures from less competent leaders in the rebel army.
>Was a charismatic diplomat who was god tier at negotiations.
>Was a strategic genius.
>Kept the english guessing time and time again.
>Did it with a smile on his face.

If you can prove to me he wasn't one of the worlds most amazing leaders, you shouldn't be on Sup Forums you should be in a university studying history.

Frances Charles De Gaulle would be up there.
Anything to do with the Hemp empire.

>Alexander.
Good General, shitty Emperor.

Genghis Khan

>Ctrl+F
>"Hitler"
>1 result
Sup Forums I'm disappoint

JFK, Johnny Howard

Which one of them?

Duke of Wellington and Horatio Nelson

JFK could've been but he was too competent in a massively corrupt system that in the end destroyed that entire family.

Pretty difficult to say. You can always argue.

Constantine or Justinian II imo.

Or this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antanas_Mockus

Hes much more recent, left office in 2002. Hes probably one of the best leaders I have ever even heard of.

Psy

You idiots made him famous. Prepare for more

OP said competent

He lost hard

Alexander the great, De Gaulle, Justinian, Constantine. So many options
Even Hitler

I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare Marcus Agrippa History's Greatest Man

- amazing general on land & sea
- powerful civil figure
- dedicated many great architectural works
- never betrayed the man he served under even though his martial prowess and popularity would have made seizing the princepsdom simple

De Gaulle? That fucker was in the right place at the right time. Not a great leader like Constantine (even though he forced Christianity on us) or Alex the Great! Justinian was probably a good leader but only because he knew how to chose people who would lead for him. No comment on Hitler, I cant find anything wrong although I don't think he was necessary a good leader

>hitler
how about starting a disastrous second front that lost more territory in the long run

Alexander the great militarily. Nvr lost.
Patton was brave
Zhukov is a legend but stalin made him cry [he'd bloody make me cry]

Ghani, MLK, FDR [new deal saved america], Marx, Hegel for their deep political contributions.

Really JFK?

yh hitler lost ww2 by his over-confidence, aswell others

Jefferson

Zaros.

Charles De Gaulle FTW !

John Morrison

Osiris, duh.

shittiest airport ever

Since this is Sup Forums I am obliged by unwritten legal restraints to state that Hitler in fact did nothing wrong. Hypothetically I could write a 500 page book on his mistakes and Social Darwinist wrongdoings. This is hypothetically however. He did in fact do nothing wrong

But he did. He got overconfident.

finite reason i dunno if thats wrong but its why

better reproach would have been an imperial anglo federation, just had to convert to english language, like constantine before him

oh well, opportunities missed

I'm sorry to hear that user. I really am. Now I am unofficially legally obliged to suggest you kill your self. These are not my personal views user. You must understand. I'm sorry. KYS

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, whitout doubt

like the french would never have folded first, but perhaps with austria-

then folds.. through italy, one world.scandi follow.. /red

Check'em

I'm sorry user, but due to the retarded canon of the Sup Forums unwritten manifesto I must do this. Fuck this is childish. Hitler did nothing wrong. KYS. Sorry mate. I drink a lot. It helps a bit

- atlantic -
through indian..
rus about here
through pacific...

egos and all that.
jiddu krishnamurti ETC
RESPECT ETC

Cincinnatus

instead of korea and vietnam ud have english tanks looking at nepal & touring xian. just saying middle east muslim africa problem E TC

Found the fanatic libtard

Amen my imperial brother

What crack are you smoking?

"Cincinnatus was regarded by the Romans, especially the aristocratic patrician class, as one of the heroes of early Rome and as a model of Roman virtue and simplicity."

Good try though

underrated post. Politics held back his military Genius. He and Patton would have been friends afterwards

Tiber Septim, the god of war and man. The 9th divine and all-around badass.

Aegon the conqueror

Fuck Aegon, Mace Tyrell for the win

recently, rommel
less recently napoleon (just forgot bout russian winter, like everyone)
least recently lexander the great

william the conqueror
alexander the great
benedict of cumberpatch

It's a toss up between Marcus Aurelius, Augustus, Alexander the Great and King Solomon

Yes you does, how exactly can a glorified jew that has been dead for the last two millenia be the greatest leader of all time?

>competent leader
>frenchman

pick one

akatosh.

>literally banished hell to its own plane of existence
>brought forth a new era of abundance and life
>actually fuckin made a second coming when he was needed

Charlemagne, hands down. Dude starts an empire, improves the lives of his people, then as he gets older, travels his empire in secret for like two years, comes back, and makes things better again. He repulsed Muslim attacks in Europe and is the entire reason the Holy Roman Empire existed and why modern day Germany and France exist.

Napoleon Bonaparte has been described as the world's "most competent man"

I would reckon that qualifies him.

Thank god another user that studied history

he was a corsican, and preety good, held most of europe for quiute some time, would have kept it if not for russian winter, and he was also the first to make that mistake.

Militarily I'd say Alexander the Great or Napoleon Bonaparte. However when it comes to governing I'd say Cato the Younger.

>whatever the fuck "france" is anyway

exist as 2 seperate entities.. hah

rip martin

>9 lives

Napoleon seemed pretty shit after he got old. When he was younger he was a master of daring tactics and strategy. Once he got older (around 1810/1811) he lost what it was that made him great. Honestly, almost anyone could have done better at Borodino (he was sick but he was sick a lot as he got older and Rommel got sick as fuck and continued to be a great commander). No, Napoleon lacked the constitution to be a great leader. He gets a tummy ache and he may as well not be there!

Bismark

he was a crustacean?
lol what a faggt

Definitely one of the top generals. If Carthage had better supported him he could have attacked Rome itself.

Gengheis khan

So alpha he reduced the world climate by killing so many

dude, he was from corsica, stop being an idiot and look at a map

i know what a crustacean is you faggot.

Alexander the great

Yi Sun-Sin
singlehandedly safed korea from a japanese invasion while getting fucked in the ass by his own government

Anal fucking is something we can all relate to user. Good choice

Jyggalag. He was so knowledgable his fellow princes pussed out and cursed him out of fear. He wouldve ruled Oblivion without a doubt. He still even manages to fuck up an entire plane of Oblivion every era

Will.I.Am the Conqueror and Alexander the great were good generals who spent most of their lives fighting. They left behind unstable territories and power hungry lieutenants

Alfred the Great and Octavian were pretty good

One thing I never understood at the end of that story line was where Sheogorath went. Did he body snatch the Champion of Cyrodiil?

Yup. Agreed.

Augustus ofcourse

Sheogorath turned into Jyggalag and remained that way. The Champion was named the new mad god and eventually became fully-fledged Daedric Prince

Hitler

Paul Muad'Dib - conquered the known universe in only twelve standard years.

but he an hero, so that pretty much disqualifies him