What do you think the cringiest genre of music is?

What do you think the cringiest genre of music is?

My vote goes to hair metal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FToyVkqPW7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico
youtube.com/watch?v=S7wntm7QVXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F29aFb0CuyU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tYTwIZslZXo
youtube.com/watch?v=xn2A_dXoIAA
youtu.be/XkVW1pHs0LY
youtube.com/watch?v=LW0krAXXElQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOUR favorite genre of music

Indie

/thread

Probably grunge.

Perhaps you're not manly enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=FToyVkqPW7Y

You probably shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico
Now that's what I call cringe

if you think hair metal era twisted sister was bad, you should check out that dude's new music.

Glam metal is one of the most genuinely fascinating genres to ever top the mainstream charts.

shoegaze

I don't know what genre you'd call it but this is pretty cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7wntm7QVXQ

Dad pls get off Sup Forums ur embarrassing me in front of my friends

I find nu metal much cringier.

"rock" music of today. all the alt cry baby bullshit that has three dudes and some samples that play every hip festival

korn is pretty fuckin' shitty

hair metal's cool. Ratt is a good band

how fucking dare you talk down about 80's thrash

You mean 80s thrash?
youtube.com/watch?v=F29aFb0CuyU

It gets worse than Korn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tYTwIZslZXo

Theyre enjoyable but all their songs sound the same

you werent kidding. saw korn play not too long ago because my shit taste girl likes them. they were fucking terrible

Screamo or hardcore, whatever that shits called, bands like Falling in reverse, a day to remember, bring me the horizon, etc. Fuck that cringey shit, I like some shit music but screamo is a whole new level of shit. Show me a shittier genre then this

Those are the worst. It doesn't help that Screamo and Post-Hardcore actually used to have great bands. I don't mean the pop-metal with shitty breakdowns that it became in the mainstream.

> screamo
Sooo... Ampere, i hate myself, Orchid, Pg. 99, Heroin, Touché Amoré, Native Nod, Portraits of Past, Envy, Gospel, etc.?

> hardcore
Minor Threat, Gorilla Biscuits, Black Flag, MDC, Bad Brains, Youth of Today, Circle Jerks, 7 Seconds, Down to Nothing, Have Heart, Left for Dead, etc.?

They would be very handsome if they didn't dress like girls.
They're trying really hard to make you think the singer is hot but it isn't working.

Screamo and Post-Hardcore still have great bands. They went through a period of awful scene kid bands in the mid 00s and there are still hints of that era, but for the most part new bands in those genres are much more strongly related to the 80s/90s versions of the genres. I would even say it's a case of the labels being misapplied to metalcore and emo-pop bands. I think Refused probably did have some influence on those scene kid bands, but that's just about the only link between real post-hardcore and scene kid "post-hardcore"

hair metal and k-pop are the worst, but once the nu metal/deathcore fusion of bands like Emmure becomes an official thing, I think that will likely overtake the awfulness of either of those genres.

youtube.com/watch?v=xn2A_dXoIAA

there's good bands in that genre actually

to Crüe's credit, this video is the first time I've ever seen them actually sound like a real metal band. Most of what I've heard just has them sounding like an awful pop group with stuff like "Girls Girls Girls"

ambient

nigger music

Can you be more specific?

twee pop
midwest emo

>Hating on Dokken
>Ever

youtu.be/XkVW1pHs0LY

I have a picture.

This band and most "hair metal" are legit heavy metal bands who are unfortunately known only for shit singles their record labels forced them to shit out.

Grunge was the epitome of cool back in the early 90s.

Yeah, and that was 20 years ago.
90s aged the worst.

eurodance

You have no idea of what either hardcore or screamo is.

youtube.com/watch?v=LW0krAXXElQ

stoner rock, ska punk.

nu metal kinda closely rivals it. Maybe along with trap rap and those slow ballady rock songs popular in the 80s

Is it true that Dr Feelgood is the only great Motley Crue album