Hey Sup Forums what's the best way to kill yourself?

Hey Sup Forums what's the best way to kill yourself?

killing yourself

By not doing it at all.

Don't be a sissy.

The trick with suicide is not alerting anyone. I have a plan, actually. I do it slow so nobody gets suspicious. I'll just let my body break down naturally so nobody tries to stop me. I figure in about fifty, fifty-five years, I'll be dead as a doornail.

Read this, reminded me of something I tried doing. If you live alone, stop eating and drinking. You'll die in 10-14 days. Pass out after about 5. Plus, you can stop at any time.

Until day 6.

Burn charcoal in an enclosed space. :) ur welcome

Lol like you'd have the will power to pull that off

Jump off a really high building. Sure it'll be scary but if you want to die so much it shouldnt bother you so much.

Alternatively, get high strength eliquid for ecigs, like 18mg stuff and drink that. You wont be able to puke enough of it up to stop it.

Helium and masks and shit... thats way too much work. Burning charcoal is easy as fuck and you just pass out and go to magic happy land. I hear its euphoric.

jump through a window on a tall building

>12ga
>#9 shot (the largest (
>right to the face

Its best to sever all ties with everyone first i think... tell everyone you hate them and never want to see them again. Change your number. Move to a new address nobody knows about. Quit your job. This way it literally will affect nobody because theyll never know you died. this way nobody is going to attention whore for sympathy because of your death. I mean after all, this is about you and nobody else. Thats one thing I could never stand is some whiny little bitch seeking sympathy because i offed myself.

That kid fucked up so bad.

Alright faggot this is what you do.

1: Find some place high like a tall building or some shit
2: Piano wire around the neck and tied off, you're going for a decapitation here
3: Dip your hands in industrial strength glue and mat your fingers through your hair, make sure that your head doesn't go flying off when you decapitate

it'll look like you ripped your own head off

Everyday there's 8 threads like this. And everyday you pussies dont go through with it.

that's too obvious

Just leave a note saying you're moving to a different country then withdraw all your money out of your bank account and donate it to charity.

Then gun yourself down in the woods somewhere where nobody will ever find you

Always offer them creative solutions.

I went 15 wothout food, 4 without water. Could've kept going, had a couple of things I needed time to finish up.

Whatever you guys do, dont slit your wrists. Hurts like hell, doesnt work most of the time, and you'll have emo scares forever. Pic very much related

attentionwhoring/10

Hardly. This is for all the guys who post emo threads like 'oh guise i'm so sad i wanna die'. This is the reality of a suicide attempt.

eat raw castor seeds

fucking attentionwhorefag

Nothing is impossible.

That's not a suicide attempt.

If you really wanted to die, you'd probably be dead.

Most real attempts have a pretty high success ratio you know.

Should have tried harder. Then you wouldn't have to deal with the scars.

Someone asked a similair question yesterday, my answer is still the same tho.
For real tho, prolly just slit your wrists, it is the most peacefull way to go, after the panic wears off that might ensue as you start to go into shock and possible chills, you will feel calm, euphoric and sleepy, you will just drift away. Do it in a bathtub, slit down the road, try to make the cut long as you can...
Dont do pills, those have the lowest success rates(unless you are looking for a cry for help)
Apart from that, suffocation will yield similair experiances to bleeding out, it is a bit more uncofortable... Exit bag is an option here...

yeah I'm stuck with fuckin' scar too after attempting it by wrist slit

goddammit

attention whore cuts, if you wanted to end it, you do it in a long, cut down the length of the vein and bonus points for both arms... you will bleed out rather fast and unless someone is there to call the ambulance and stop the bloodflow to your arms, it will kill you...

this, realy good

400+ foot drop.

Easily done by going to any big hotel.

Don't do it, by the way.

> Only weak people kill themselves.
Obviously someone who doesn't know what real pain is.

fucking retarded idea, while deadly, it is an extremely shitty way to go, agony untill you pass, which will not happen nearly fast enough. You might even change your mind about the suicide during the shitstorm of risin OD symptoms and by that point it will already be too late most likely for you to be saved. Nothing worse than dying with the idea that you do not want it anymore... Not just that, if you do want to go through with it, it takes between 2-4 days for you to die from ricin and you can be treated succesfully during the period, especially if treated early on...

Get a large pail, a big bottle of bleach and a big bottle of vinegar and a garbage bag. Empty the bleach into the pail, sit with the pail between your legs and empty out the vinegar, quickly cover your head and the pail with the bag. You will pass out pretty quickly and suffocate.

Kill self then post pics here