>Be drinking
>everyone is soending the night cuz wasted
>alchohol starts to wear off as they go to town
>just sitting here thinking about how i fucked everything up so many times
>hating myself for fapping but loving it at the same time

full story.

Poor, Poor OP. He died as he lived.

A Faggot.

Not much else to say as I'm not gonna over dramatize the situation :/ just bummed as fuck.

You know what you need to do, OP

That's the saddest post today on Sup Forums.

Christ OP. I know this feel. One of my closest friends (probably second closest) asked out a girl we were both friends with that I'd secretly liked for years. They actually fucked one time they spent the night at my house.

Ok fuck it,
>be young, around 12
>meet qt3.14 necause parents become friends
>begin to hang out all the time
>dont know what the fuck anything is because 12
>fast forward to high school
>friend starts dating girl of my dreams
>(not original qt3.14 as she vanished when parents became not friends)
>ends up loving me back
>que awkward high school love triangle
>original qt starts facebooking me after everything blew up in our faces
>me and friend make up and i start hoping this girl will help me recover
>nope.jpg
>get told she loves me and would date me BUT EY LMAO i already kissed yhe same friend from love triangle from hell
>eternal suffering ensues
>shes engrsined into my friend group and theres no escape
>just patiently wait for the day shes gone
yeah yeah I'm the ultimate cucklord hut for reals this all sucks ass and I wish there was a way out eithout hurting someone but I dont see a way.

excuse my shit tier spelling im on mobile and its about 7am now

>just patiently wait for the day shes gone
A shovel would help with that.

It fucking blows man, if only I had said how I felt earlier like a man this all would have been avoided but nooooo I'm a pussy fucking bitch

That would really speed everything up but at the same time, im allready emotionally fucked I might as well wait it out for a bit hoping this settles itself naturally.

The only girl I've really loved from the time I was 14, who I dated for three months but was on and off with until end of high school moved to New Zealand and got engaged to a 26 year old (8 years older than her) med school student from Saudi Arabia. Thought I was going to end up with her for so long, was way too painful when I grew up and realised I wouldn't. Life goes on though, OP. Just remember that.

That's a tiny bit masochistic

I guess I'd rather hurt myself before hurting people close to me (even if they aren't as close now) but you have a point.

pls don't actually kill anyone

Lol I won't dw bb

cant wait till her birthday this october, someone else is probs gonna fuck her while I have to sleep over because I drove one of her friends 3 hours to her house.

Wheres this from though