youtube.com/watch?v=MFJBgsr939c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sad.

wheres the white gunman when you need him

who would have thought the chink would be the one not looking at her phone

Makes me feel indifferent.

not enough dead people

Don't care either way.

They're in line with nothing to do, if there's anytime where it would make sense to completely zone out like a mindless zombie it would be then.

There's people using their phones in the express queue for people who order on their phone.

I don't get it, is that an issue for you yanks?

I wonder what they are looking at at their phones...

What's wrong with it? How is it different than everyone reading a book?

Do you want them to instead be staring at random corners of the room?

sorry for the girl in pink who has nothing to do while waiting in line.

>implying anything has changed from the past

hopeless, makes me feel like smoking a cigarette

Sad for KFC.

Life is all about fast food and WiFi now.

Not one of the people in the picture has a friend or a partner.

Sick as fuck, who makes a chick-fil-a express!?!?!

A lot of people will have neck issues come 10-15 years.

kek

what are theses feels people keep going on about

No difference.
Just normal us-americans

Orange shoes girl has nice legs.

he got you there op.

Everyone is your enemy. Here, look at the screen instead.

This.

What, are they supposed to be staring at a wall or something? Is that acceptable? Or do you live in some fantasy land where people would just strike up conversations in line with strangers?

youtube.com/watch?v=LD0x7ho_IYc

Chick-fil-a! I AM Triggered! Seriously tho, what college has these dining options? Or are these all man-children that use backpacks for work?

makes me feel alpha as fuck cuz i dont have a smart phone so im not controlled by some faggot ass lame ass corporate ass cuck ass ass shit

I don't care about all those fags on their phones....I mean wtf else would they do if they couldn't be on their phones? Talk to me about Bernie Sanders?

Anyway

Chic-fil-a makes the best fucking fried chicken in the world. So fucking good.

Best fried chicken? There's something missing from that picture

op is boomer trash who can't get an oil change without playing angry birds.

others are actually doing nothing except pretending to do something

sauce for this image?

Chickeny

.....? I mean, if you're just trying to be condescending about fried chicken being unhealthy, which I certainly don't dispute, then good job. However, in the category of fried chicken, which tastes good as fuck if you eat it occasionally and in moderation, then I am simply stating that Chic-fil-a fried chicken is the best tasting and best executed fried chicken of all the restaurant-tier fried chicken.

What don't you get about that?

like digging steve jobs up
and killing him

Really sad

kind of ill actually.

there is too much space between them and there doesn't appear to be much stucture here.

and all those bright colours...

The robots are already here. Meat Robot generation.

Makes me feel angry. They need lessons from us glorious Brits on how to queue -- look at all the space they've left.

2 things:
1. The Asian chick is cute as fuck.
2. Time to get into the Physio/chiropractic / massage industries. Looking down on your phone like that fucks your neck, shoulders and associated muscles/nerves.

>I know this first hand. Whilst I prefer real human company, I am guilty of the above if stuck alone somewhere.

Fine
Who fucking cares. I would be on my phone too if I had to wait in a line that long. Not like you can read a book comfortably while standing up

This, the second i saw the pic i thought this

poisoned body
poisoned mind

Don't even tell me that's a fuckin school.

like human interaction between strangers is becoming non-existent and most people are too self-absorbed to bother with or give two fucks about other people

Poor girl could do with a good grope on that ass

while we show you some ads.
(look advertisers, at how much face time we get, that'll cost you $$$$$)

instantly bored

>fantasy land
>the way all of humanity has worked for its entire history up until 2007.
>now it's fantasy land

lol
fuckin clueless generation with no social skills

I like big fake titties, but I hate the tits which look like filled water balloon stuck on a skeleton.
swerve.

I like to pretend to run into these people when they are walking on the street and looking down. Infront of them I make a "WOAH" sound and they usually shiver in fear and confusion.

Wrong. Lines have always been a place to stand around awkwardly, unsure of what you should be doing.

Eh? no, there's something missing from the picture

/thread

I hold my phone right up to my face, and I'm often reading works of literary fiction.

I'm not going to strain my neck just because people are uncomfortable that my camera lens is facing their general direction.

i just watch other people. i don't own a smart phone.
"what are you staring at?"
well, not a phone.

You are what we call an "Attention Whore".

That doesn't make me feel, because this thread just made me feel.

She has headphones in

what the fuck
this is a food court at a university
these are students using their free time how they can
fuck this thread
Sup Forums's full of edgy children now huh

Don't really care. Just as long as they don't hold up the fucking line, I wouldn't care IRL, either.

The more things change, the more they stay the same eh?

i'd rather die alone with no social skills than take the chance i meet someone i might disagree with on even the most trivial thing

Sorry to upset you faggot. We're old people in their 60s. So fuck off.

There's a difference between having good social skills and being the annoying nigger who talks to everyone around them. Good social skills include the ability to know when not to talk as well.

>Tl;dr you are that annoying faggot who won't stop talking and thinks everyone likes him when they don't

You're all looking at a screen right now though.

Like I'm surrounded by a nation of fat, fairly unattractive, junk food eating people who seem to need to carry everything they own on their backs like Polish peasants trying to escape the Wehrmacht.

im more disappointed in Sup Forums than upset
and oldfags only reddit
definitely summerfags in here

this.

like I understand why the millenials are graduating college, but unable to find employment, and living at home with their parents instead.

Fucking video game generation.

Or people at school. Either one. I guess they don't have schools in your homeland niggerville

Murrican detected.
Bongs and europoors queue confidently and comfortably.

lol

Indifferent

Oh, I'm sorry. What do they teach at these schools? How to eat junk food, be fat, unattractive and how to wear a bookpacky pack? Cause that's what seems to be going on there in your niggavillageoso.

pffft

youtube.com/watch?v=MFJBgsr939c

Glad I don't pull that kinda faggot-ass shit.

These fuckers are going to eat you out of house and home...they are like locust they eat everything and anything here in the UK.

sad because there isn't any girls worth creeping on. unless you found one, post more.

She has headphones

lol
>Chinas rich and famous
Indistinguishable from any other chinky sex worker on the street

oh shit sauce

wow that made me change my point of view

good time to be a neck doctor...

It makes me want some quality burritos from taco cabana

This guy knows what's up. Fucking hate those loudmouth fuckers who think vocalising every single thought to nearby strangers makes them "good with people".

When was the last time you read a book in a queue?

Or are you the type of prick who reads a book in a queue?

1st
>Jean shorts? Fucking gross
2nd
>backpacks
The millenials are a garbage Era children.

It makes me proud. Finally humanity stopped being 100% animals. Those just first steps, but year after year there will be less nature and more technology.

at home

are they iving out the sandwiches for free? why such a long line? looks like gdr banana day

couldn't agree more, looking forward to the future.

You guys realize chick-fil-a is a Christian chain? What the fuck do you expect?

>implying those people arent fulfilling their base primal urges, just extremely poorly, standing in line waiting to be fed, texting like fuck to find mates and establish their place in a chicken-like social pecking order

Keep embracing all tye worst aspects of nature and dusregarding all the best ones. See how that works out fir ya.

cringe

slightly disapointed

Help me

I don't give a fuck, I enjoy most of my life outdoor enjoying natune and my motorcycle.
Douchebag can dou whatever they want.