Gonna be trying MDMA for the first time tonight

Gonna be trying MDMA for the first time tonight.

What experience's have you guys had with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZLAdOGaRTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lotta fun. Make sure to drink lots of water. I recommend a slushy.

the beginning of a long, dark road leading downwards.
but the first steps are funny as hell, so enjoy as long as it lasts.

Gonna be at a club so probably won't be any slushies there. Would you recommend alcohol as a substitute or?

What's the comedown like?

Only use it a couple times a year, honestly this is like when you were ten and you discovered fapping having no idea the late nights and unproductive days it would consume. gonna feel really fucking great though.

don't be a fuckwit alcohol dehydrates you. buy bottled water.

No alcohol or beer, lot of water.
and move, i take only in fest wile i can jump and be crazy otherwise i vomit...
count 1h to be high, don't make the mistake to take another if you don't feel anything

No alcohol or beer, lot of water.
and move, i take only in fest wile i can jump and be crazy otherwise i vomit...
count 1h to be high, don't make the mistake to take another if you don't feel anything

Try not to do it every weekend.

if you can fuck a girl it ll be the best damn ride of your life, even if it's a bit floppy at first

My favorite drug but only do it a few times a year. It's very fun

doesn't work for me, I'm autistic

probably won't work for you either, or you'll get PMA instead and die

Mobile Data Monitoring Assistant? What about it?

at least 1 months between 2 otherwise you ll be depressive

Should be a night to remember then.

Ahh okay user, planning on taking it at Leeds fest this year should a laugh.

Unfortunately not autistic so no death.

*be

you retard, para-methoxyamphetamine can kill anyone at a high enough dose

do your research

nice one, i go to hellfest next week ;)

i did it too much and went crazy, so do it once every 3 months i'd say, or even less

Prep with vitamins before, don't get too drunk if you're drinking just a few beers to calm you down before will do.

Get lots of water at the bar and you'll be good. I also chewed gum my first time because my jaw was crazy, do that.

Be with someone important to you or at least hug/talk to a rando

Obviously won't be taking the recommended amount dickhead.

*Will

dont be scared just dont over eat and wait long enough between doses

MD is shit. Don't put it up your nose it fucking hurts like shit.

>implying there's a recommended amount

>user obviously wants OP to die.

yep no more than 0.2, 0.1 right dose

>implying

I've had different experiences with it. I feel a small group of close friends chilling is the best setting.
I also tried in clubs or at parties, and it never really did anything apart from keeping me awake. Might as well have snorted cocaine.

Here are 3 times I had a really good experience :

1) 5 people. After an awful night out, we decided not to let the night end on a bad note so we had some not so good MD, yet we felt peaceful, and cudly. Night ended on a much better note.

2) 8 people. We had decided to have a trip during a weekend in the countryside. Took it aroung 8pm, after having been drinking for about an hour. I was starting to feel a buzz. I gave the girls massages at their behest (i'm really good at it), then we slouched on the couch, started lightly kissing, and stroking each other. It was weirdly not sexual, more like physical proximity with friends.

3) 6 people, just last week. Amazing, we all ended up naked, fondling each other (yes, including men), french kissing everybody. I went down on a girl, she blew me, we included another guy for a time. it was really hard getting hard, that sucked, but thanks to the drugs we didn't give a shit. I still managed to fuck her a bit. All in all, fucking awesome.

Hope this helps.

Same here, maybe we should meet and het high?

It's okay to have a drink, but honestly you won't need it. Just go with lots of water

depends on the setting. Sometimes I won't get thirsty at all, sometimes drink lots of water. Once I necked a bottle of vodka by myself. Still felt fucking good.

Make sure you're not overheating OP, maybe hang out in a cool room.

my name is pierre and we may see at brutal caddy, do it every year^^

Yeah thanks user, appreciate it.

First time for me, I had no idead what a brutal caddie was before seeeing this
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZLAdOGaRTo

Seems dumb. And great.

Yeah there's an outdoor smoking area, I'll just go back there if I start over heating.

alcohol will dampen the mdma roll, stick to water

Listen, honestly you should only take half of one pill. It's very common that they are perferated for such a dosage. You can never tell how hard it will hit you or how strong it is. If it doesn't meet your expectations, you can always take the other half about 2 hours later for a booster dose. Also, don't leave any other extra pills in your possession, you won't be in your right mind and you might take more than is safe. Please keep in mind that people have died from the side effects of ecstasy. Even though you are doing it in a club, one of the worst things you can do while under the influence of MDMA is overheat yourself, it amplifies the damaging neurological effects. Drink plenty of water with ice, lots, even though you don't want to. If you're unsure if you've drank enough, then drink some more. It is ok to switch between water and gatorade. Good luck, be safe.

Gonna be going with 5 friends so np there, thanks user.

last year a men came with a fucking armor, no vid :/

If i see a bunch of people doing that, I'll make sure to ask for Pierre, and hope there aren't fucking 50 of you.

More on topic, do you plan on taking MD during the fest?

Et au risque de se faire insulter, est-ce qu'il ne serait pas plus simple de continuer en français ?

That was the plan from the beginning user. Gonna have one drink before taking it and I'll just drink water for the rest of the night etc...anyway thanks for the advice.