How do you feel Amerifats?

How do you feel Amerifats?

I mean, you can get all that in a month's tour of Europe. Probably a week if you really wanted to squeeze it in.

If it weren't for us, you'd be speaking German right now, Lars.

Lol. Europe will soon disappear in the next century because of the immigration crisis + low procreation rates etc.
Meanwhile relevant countries like America will continue to grow and 3rd world places like Africa and India will grow much more, too.

Europe is a joke.

If it weren't for europe, you would be speaking some native amerindian language in your tipi right now.

>He doesn't know about WW2

lele.

Italian*

>there are only Europe and America

lmao

accurate

Well, there are frozen shitholes, I give you that.

The rest of the world is mostly...shit. The quality of life is very low compared to Europe and the USA+the other irrelevant anglo countries. It's not as funny to laugh at them because they are truly unfortunate whereas Americans are just retarded

I'd argue that the quality of life for the average american isn't as high as americans on int want to believe

Well the USA is a lot more divided. The upper-middle class and upper class white people live like kings and then they have entire cities that are ghettos, like Atlanta and Detroit

Even though most of Europe has a high quality of life, they are the most depressed. It's pathetic of them really.

Singapore >>>>>>>>>>>>> Swedishcuckistan

If you think that your quality of life is better than an average Japanese than you are sorely mistaken. Besides, there is more to quality of life than just high wages.

Nowadays Asia is light years better than West. The west is becoming dumb, gay, feminine and gommie. Meanwhile East Asia is stable and advanced as always.

>another display of burger education
call me surprised

>Denial
LOL!

This part of Europe literally is America

>all these buttblasted amerifats

what a faggit

Heh

today i found out usa is only 60% white

this explains so much

yurops on suicide watch

But I am European

I really don't care about being European

I like this country

>USA has more white people than the UK population
Hmm

>yurup still thinks all its high culture will still be around in 20+ more years with their ultra-low TFRs and mudslime invasion

k e k

Only a swede would be proud of Europe in its current condition.

Africa needs more lions

Get trucked, homie.

>tfw you live in Europe but have never experienced anything in that pic

>that also means the USA also has more shitskins than the UK population
hmm, critical thinking leads one to interesting places sometimes

The problem is that we are getting used to our own country. I got used to Amsterdam and other Dutch cities, whereas I would have been surprised while visiting Ireland.

Yeah and?

including the cute blonde girl?

redpilled in seconds

I'm lazy/ can't justifying spending all that money on going abroad, even though I know I would probably have the time of my life

USA DECIME QUE SE SIENTE

All of my friends that have been to Europe say that your cities are just as shitty and dirty as ours.
The place I've been to that actually lives up to the hype is Tokyo.

SER DE BOLIVIA Y PARAGUAY

>European

Why is it that people call themselves Europeans before they call themselves German, French or Spanish?

Why is it that american """people""" call themselves Irish, German, Mexican, before they call themselves american?

Why are "people" from Argentina so stupid? Two completely different subjects between a continent and countries.

If you were born in other country thats what you identify as. Thats the only argument I see for a Mexican calling themselves Mexican in the US.

The other ones are about heritage. Unless they are from those countries, they dont say they're Irish or German. Ive only ever heard people say "I have Irish in me."

dumb

Fine, just getting over strep. Thanks for asking.

calm down cowboy, nobody is calling himself european there except leftits and fucking faggots

Je parle juste un peu francais

J'aime le pomme de terre

To be fair if they have a computer with internet access and free time to shitpost in Sup Forums they're prolly well off enough

Pencil skyscrapers were a mistake.

you have good taste if you eat beef and a drink of red wine wit it

That was my first thought as well, that cheesy country-wars image vaguely refers to a continent rather than actual countries, one born in "Europe" could randomly be in Moldova, Bosnia, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark etc. Sill that someone from Sweden would use such a cliche grouping when in reverse (like talking about federalism) people are quick to say they feel no connection to "the continent" over countries

Although when it comes down to pop-nationalism and country-wars, people redefine races, continents and groupings based on convenience and comfort, so if parts of Europe make Europe look bad, I'd bet many would consider East/Southeast/even South Europe to be "Not Europe" (Because they want a better-looking and more comfortable definition rather than the real one)

Being born in Switerzland would be ace, being born in Bulgaria is iffy and I wouldn't want to be born in Belarus, but maybe I have the wrong impressions of B

you've clearly never been to atlanta my dude. theres a few ghettos but the majority of the city is thriving.

Rich!

dollar and euro almost parity!

I think that, like always, you're overthinking one's cultural identity because of your retarded obsession with everything race and europeans are just that, europeans.

A little jealous desu

>tfw canucklefuck with qt russian gf who I will tour yurope with

Get stuffed nerds

Don't bully the Chicano too much.

>Let me tell you about your country. The ghettos here are ghettos because the people don't work or thinking a hard week of 20 hours at a McDonald's cash register is a career. Most Americans are blue collar to upper middle class and we have 64% home ownership. Additionally only 6% of the population live in trailers. If you are poor there are a lot of government programs you can use. I'm not saying our rich aren't insanely rich but this idea that the rest of us live in giant ghettos or trailer parks is pants on the head crazy.

It's more depressing. It's in reality the tallest building in NYC, tallest residential building, unit prices are insane and it's design was inspired by a trash can.

>russian gf who I will tour yurope with
You do know she's going to need a bunch of VISAs unless you plan on just touring great places like Moldova, Serbia and Russia.

people only do this on Sup Forums, in real life everyone pretends they are anything BUT european.

>N-no I'm scandinavian
>N-no I'm British
>N-no I'm slav

Great. I like my low taxes, guns, and lebensraum.

I really wanna go to NY but I'm worried it will be like LA. I remember going to downtown LA and seeing it from a distance it looked like a bustling modern city. Then when I actually got there it was just a bunch of banks and company buildings. There was literally nothing to see.

I thought it was common knowledge that L.A is a boring city to visit.

But I am.

Well I'm gonna marry her and she'll become a citizen obviously

I don't understand why the Scandinavians are so proud of themselves.

Obviously the UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, the Netherlands, etc. all have their achievements and contributions to Europe, but what have the Scandis ever done?

Europe is in a bad shape now though lads.

It did give me a Swedish father and Portuguese mother so at least Europe gave me something cool.

Sweden was pretty good for a really short time in the 1600's.

And in modernity they have done well.

Those countries were legit shitholes with famines some centuries ago and now they are some of standards of the world.

Except Sweden, Sweden is kill.

How tall are you?

>marry her

My ID says 184cm but I've grown a little since then.

Not tall for kids standards these days, they come out of school really fucking tall. I don't know what the fuck they feed them.

memes aside what could he do?

besides not giving them stuff in the first place obviously

I have no skills and she has money

>If it weren't for europe
Fuck off, Britain is a continent.

Depends on the city I guess. If you go to the Netherlands it's absolutely not true. But I can imagine Eastern Europe may be even dirtier than US cities.

b but some of them were europeans once, most of them were africans and indians

This Tbh

Thank god i will never be a cuck

people don't do this outside of reddit though

outside of social media*

>Additionally only 6% of the population live in trailers
>"only"

>Im slav

literally nobody says this irl

>you will never be european
is that REALLLLYYYYY the challenge you want to be making to the world right now?

Only annoying leftists think about Europe and they only like it because they think everything is free

that's a brash overgeneralization don't you think?
they have:
>cheap healthcare
>decent working hours
>cheaper childcare options
>stronger public transportation systems
etc...
I like America better, but you're being silly if you think we have nothing to learn from Europe and anyone who looks up to them just wants free stuff

Asia?

Only on int, not even elsewhere on the internet and defo not irl

They have the best living standards in Europe and the most progressive societies

Come on m8 it's 2016