Hey Sup Forums. I know I'm ugly, and that I got fucked in the genetics department...

Hey Sup Forums. I know I'm ugly, and that I got fucked in the genetics department. I just want to know what I can do to make the best of it.

Any advice, brothers? Any other ugly Sup Forumsros out there looking for advice as well? Let's help each other out.

>ugly

more like too lazy to make yourself not look like a hobo

You didn't just get fucked.. You got ROYALLY FUCKED!

Ty for your input.

Go to the barber ask for a mens regular cut. Get him to groom your beard while there. The most disgusting thing about you is your unkempt hair.

Get yourself a haircut and a shave. I would say shave it all off but you could keep some chin and or mustache hair.

Look at it this way fag:
At least you're not lord farquaad

Get a sharp, clean haircut. Either shave your beard or commit to a full beard. Get some sleep. Work out. That's all you need.

>get a haircut
>shave
>get some sleep to lose the bags
>don't know if body is a problem but hit the gym

Also your head shape isnt bad so a lot of hair styles are open to you. Just make ot look neat

You're not ugly. Heck... I'd rate you a 7/10.

I'm not usually one to say anything nice to anyone, but I've seen quite a few faggots that look just like you with OK looking gf's.

Yeah, I always have trouble with knowing what I want in a haircut. I keep it longer because I have high hairline. Thankfully it's just high and not receding, as far as I know.
I usually keep it stubbly because I have a weak chin. I can't grow a good beard though unfortunately.

Thanks for your input guys.

Get more sleep and you'll look just fine. I don't really think there's much wrong with the way you look. Your eyes are oddly large, but I wouldn't say that's an ugly feature.

eat more lift weights trim beard thats all you need to do

You're a very pretty girl
The kind I don't take home to mother

Dude, don't shave! Just get yourself a haircut (preferably this one).

Thanks I'll look into non-shitty haircuts

Thanks man. That's a bit of a confidence booster.

Cool man. That's reassuring.

Yeah, I've got Steve Buschemi eyes going on.

Looks like a fucked up Navi from Avatar.

shave, haircut, smile

Google images men's clean cut hairstyles, pick one you like, show it to a barber, feel instantly better about yourself

The grunge-esque "I don't give a fuck how I look" fad is over. Time to put a little effort into grooming.

>don't go to sports clips
>don't go to shit tier branded haircut place
>find barber with people other than community college graduates who cut your hair
>find hairstyle and clothes that match personality that don't make you look like you live off of benefits

Your looks are salvageable, i my self have it worse than you, get a short haircut and manage your beard a little.

dindu nuffin.

Cut your hair, wash once a day, and trim that fucking neckbeard.

It could be worse , you could be black.

>learn to be funny
The amount of girls who date dudes way below then because they are funny cunts is too many to count

>dress well and groom yourself well
Makes a big difference if you present yourself well. Buy yourself a nice jacket/button up/trousers/shoes and you're set

>hit the gym
You might be average in the face and be unable to change that, but you can change how your body looks

get a full face chin strap

hot AF

You aren't that bad,but your eyes are a but big and so is your nose.Other than that,you are pretty average

Oh and btw,ignore the fags who make fun of ya.Just jesting around ya know.

Get a better haircut and facial hair trim and work out like 3 times a week and you'll probably be fine.

you aren't ugly hahaha you could be way better tho. go get a haircut and more sleep, take care of your beard and make sport

i hate it when people call themselves ugly, nobody is really ugly when you take care of yourself

Lift. Just lift until you're huge and dont need to worry about your face.

i beg to differ annon

You're actually pretty good loking, stop being a faggot

Hey OP. I wanted to share that I'm also going through personal image/self esteem issues. The main thing I've learned is that regular blokes don't look like . Just remember that the media tries to portray perfection, not reality.

B-but only women are under pressure from the media to look perfect