Does anyone have video or images of Christina Grimmie being killed or dead? Just curious

Does anyone have video or images of Christina Grimmie being killed or dead? Just curious.

Look if you search on YouTube "X giving autographs after show" you'll find hundreds of videos of that person giving autographs from many of the same shows. Give it like a week or two and you'll see it. Someone will offer it to TMZ and Fox411 and Page 6 and all other sources and they'll be turned down out of respect for the family so they'll just post it online.

i could fap to that side boob....

tell me more about her death...

She got shot to shit. End of story.

nerve gas victim

She lived in a violent country with free access to guns.

killed by a vegan

and yet she didnt have one to defend herself. also nobody in that crowd had a gun either. another case of a whole group of people being overpowered by 1 gun. if i stood in the middle of that concert, spun around in circles and fired a handgun randomly there is a slight chance it would create some crossfire and draw the attacker back. but the solution is to take all legal guns away so only bad people who allready have illegal guns can overpower said groups if people who have no guns. makes sense

The shooter got tackled by her brother who didn't have a gun. If you were there, it wouldn't have made a difference because nobody knew he had a gun before he shot her..

Who??

stupid amerifag so you're saying if you were in the crowd with a gun ,you would have been able to save her? fuck off how would you even know someone was going to shoot her.

Wow. The demo here skews younger and younger every year.

Ladies and gentlemen, eurocoward reading comprehension and retardation. Good night folks!

>all situations can be solved with a wild west shootout

Fucking stupid AMERIFAT who simply nevar learn shit from their tragedies! At this point they deserve to get shot.

i wouldnt have been able to if i was the only one with a gun, but if 40-50% had a gun in that crowd it absolutly would have helped.

another white knight amerifag dreaming about how he would save the girl. yeah keep dreaming fag.

Forget gun regulation, just let'em shoot each other. So satisfaying to watch!

It's not a fucking video game where the bad guys are marked red on a minimap and good guys are immune to friendly fire. People would just start shooting anyone they saw with a gun.

You are a fucking faggot. Someone u love or yourself gonna die in an armed robbery bc your gun was at home in the closet locked up and prolly unloaded. Go fuck yourself.

What ever Rambo every ass hole with a gun boner thinks they can save the day. I just can't wait till one of these geniuses actually whip out their piece watch them miss and blow some other poor bastards head off due to only having practiced on still lifeless targets in a controlled zone.
Or better yet be shot by first responders in the confusion
OR BETTER YET
Being mistaken for a second shooter and being attacked
Look I'm not against guns. I plan to own and know how to use a pistol I'm just tired of this hard on that people have to bust them out and deliver some STREET JUSTICE

btw i dont own any guns, i live in a country just north of the usa were if you follow the law you cant carry a gun. but if your a criminal you can get illegal guns that are untraceable and carry them anywhere. the thought process of take away guns to stop mass shootings is retarded. we will never live in this utopia where nobody has guns. even then look at england were people just attack with knives anyways. taking away people's gun's who follow the law isnt going to do a dam thing. and the government is too aftaid to take illegal guns away because those people are actualy willing to shoot at innocent people

>What ever Rambo every ass hole with a gun boner thinks they can save the day. I just can't wait till one of these geniuses actually whip out their piece watch them miss and blow some other poor bastards head off due to only having practiced on still lifeless targets in a controlled zone.
>Or better yet be shot by first responders in the confusion
>OR BETTER YET
>Being mistaken for a second shooter and being attacked
>Look I'm not against guns. I plan to own and know how to use a pistol I'm just tired of this hard on that people have to bust them out and deliver some STREET JUSTICE

What ever Rambo every ass hole with a gun boner thinks they can save the day. I just can't wait till one of these geniuses actually whip out their piece watch them miss and blow some other poor bastards head off due to only having practiced on still lifeless targets in a controlled zone.
OR BETTER YET
Look I'm not against guns. I plan to own and know how to use a pistol I'm just tired of this hard on that people have to bust them out and deliver some STREET JUSTICE

OR BETTER YET

Oh my god
IF YOU FOLLOW THE LAW AND OBTAIN YOUR GUN LEGALLY NO ONE IS GONNA TAKE THEM FROM YOU DUMB ASS

Of course they can be, don't be silly user

Shot by spiderman

He's saying if everyone had a gun, the shooter probably wouldent even attempt to shoot her since everyone will certainly fire back and kill him too.

The shooter was on a mission, you fucking retard. He shot her and then killed himself. There is nothing you could have done about it if you had a gun.

Yeah better bring a duffel bag with explosives instead to be on the safe side

That an equally stupid idea one person whips out their gun so subsequently 30 other people do every shootout becomes a Mexican stand off and the body count only goes up. Mass shooters almost always kill themselves after their attack so I don't think personal safety is on the top tier list of their thoughts on shootin people

It's called prevention retard. I guess a generaton saturated by homosexuality and crusades trying to prove everyone in the human race is equal has sapped all capacity for critical thinking.

Wat. I live in a country where illegal guns are prominent, and you have to be a law abiding citizen to own one legally. Who's laws are backwards?

Also, to the guy worrying about a gun boner, I agree. But, it holds true in 99% of situations, hindsight is 20/20. Could have, should have, would have.

i dont belive this either. if that whole crowd was full of lawful citizens with guns, the first people who notice someone draw a gun for no reason would have eyes waiting for him to do somthing. as soon as somthing happens he gets shot by a couple of people because now the attacker is outnumbered atleast 2 to 1 with people on his level. also guns used to conceal and carry dont leave exit wounds, so the whole bullets flying everywere and killing innocent people lie you tell yourseld doensnt apply either. im not saying there will never be friendly fire, or even innocent deaths if this is how people dealt with attackers, but it would prevent situations like the shooting at the bataclan in paris 100%

That's a lot of faith being put in such a large number of people keeping calm and have the situation not spiral out of control with randoms shooting each other.

And the shooter was suicidal to begin with.

And it happened in Florida, I think it's a pretty gun friendly state. Having guns be freely avaliable to people doesn't mean that everybody everywhere will always have guns on them.

RIP. Sucks how she died. What do people think when they are dying? Do they think oh my god i'm dying or do they reflect on how through all they went through they met their destiny like this?

canada is the answer. canada

>hope no one looks through my computer

>also guns used to conceal and carry dont leave exit wounds, so the whole bullets flying everywere and killing innocent people lie you tell yourseld doensnt apply either.

What are you dumb? Do you even gun?
Unless every single concealed carry is a .22 caliber there's gonna be exit wounds. A glock 9mm can put a whole through many people especially those with smaller frames. Yanno like women and children.

The shooter did not give a shit about his own life. And no one knew he was going to kill her. Do you think time just stops, so that you can pull out your gun and kill him. He pulled out the gun, shot her and then killed himself. Everybody could have been armed to the teeth, and nothing would have changed. He would have still been the first one to shoot, and then people would shout him back. But the outcome would have been the same. Grimmie dead, and the shooter dead.

This^

I don't see how arming a mob protects anyone

Oh, thanks. I had no idea what the country north of the united states was.

but we dont know that, it could be a paris situation where they want 100's dead. most people who conceal and carry never ever draw there gun in public. alot of cops go their whole career without ever drawing there gun once. i think like everyone we would be in much better shape if guns didnt exiest, but this isnt utopia. i would love it if child molesters didnt exist either, but we send them to jail were they get fucked in the shower all day and everyone thinks this is ok. how is wishing people who attack with guns get shot diffrent than wishing child molesters get raped in jail??

And how does taking all guns away from law abiding citizens help?

You do realize motivated criminals will have guns anyway correct?

agian, nobody knows the intention of anybody. if he wasnt suicidal and wanted everyone dead then people would have wished more people in there had guns.

Oh my god......
One more time I'll say it clear.
Especially in the case of small round personal firearms like we are discussing
NO ONE
NOT NO ONE
IS GONNA COME TAKE YOUR GIN AWAY FROM YOU
THAT IS A FANTASY
CREATED BY INSANE RIGHT WING ASS HATS.
Bama's been prez for 8 years.
No gestopo police force has come for anyone's guns in the USA
Twats..... Twats everywhere

you may be law abiding but some of you are stupid as fuck ,I mean just look at the posts on this thread .

Was she shot on stage? Is there any reports about the shooters motiv?

Typo Gun I meant to type gun...

Not on stage, but after the show when she was signing stuff, I think on the way out.

She died of eternal bleeding

>You do realize motivated criminals will have guns anyway correct?

At first sure, but as time goes on and more and more guns gets confiscated and less new guns enter circulation common lowlife criminals would find it harder and harder to get hold of one. People smuggling guns from Mexico would start selling them at higher prices since demands would rise so if you're some junkie who just wanna rob the local 7/11 you'd have to do it with a knife.

>no one is gonna come take your gin away

Good, because I'll fuck up the guy that touches my tanqueray

If everyone in the crowd had a gun, then a lot more people would be dead right now. But if NO ONE had a gun, nothing bad would have happened.

Holy shit ETERNAL bleeding
That's intense

i know that, but that is the reaction of alot of people. just take all guns that are traced to people's names so there are less guns in the country. guns kill people, so less guns = less death, right?? that logic is so simple minded.

>You do realize motivated criminals will have guns anyway correct?
Sure, but crazy motherfuckers like school shooters or ppl who just decide to shoot some random singer will have it a lot harder.
Where i come from ppl say opportunity makes ppl thieves.

I love how this is 666kb in size

Illinois has the strictest gun laws in the USA and more people get shot and killed there than anywhere. and it is 100% by people who go into gun stores, buy a full functional gun, get a backround check and sit on a waiting list. 100% of them no margin of error. 100%

ok thats funny.

You are fucking insane.

it was a fucking ex-boyfriend