So I got matched with a girl on tinder, we talked for a while and she says she had "issues"...

So I got matched with a girl on tinder, we talked for a while and she says she had "issues". Apparently she got raped multiple times by her father and a couple of strangers. Should I go in or nah? (She an 8/10)

Like...it all happened on one occasion or she just cant leave the house without getting raped?

Post pics

triggered

Go straight for anal and focus only on her balloon knot.

Do it, best case she's an easy hit and worst case she doesn't want to fuck and you never have to speak to her again.

Post her tits or gtfo

faggots

suck my cock bitch

Asking the real questions

Never take risks with girls with "issues". This NEVER ends well.

Well you can go on, it just depends on if you can help her get past all that trauma. Also if she is lieing dump her on the spot

seconded. Those "without issues" are already hard enough to deal with. You don't need this on your plate user. Maybe just fuck her, and then get the fuck out. Don't get invested.

>Sup Forums can only get the most toppest of all damaged goods while chads are banging mentally healthy and beautiful women.
disgusting

3 times raped, she is 18

If I were you, I wouldn't chance being the fourth, if you see what I mean.

How old was she on each occasion?

Years ago I was of the opinion that a girl that has been abused was a strict no go because doing the right thing would be to be a supportive male friend who is not out to just fuck her. I had a lot of prime pussy slip by under this code.

Nowadays I just fuck them hard and deep and if they are into any daddy role play that's fine too.

Use your own judgement OP.

And post pics of her up here too us cunnycunt.

Dayum, thats going to be a tought one user....

Rape me once, shame on you, rape me three times, eternal shame on me.

99% of females who claimed they were raped, never were.
This is female game to use on Betamales 101.
SoooOOOOooo many fukholes use this line on Betamales when its not true, to illicit provider/protector instincts from their orbiters.
Nothing turns into a "PAY ATTENTION TO ME" landmine like a "rape story" told in "confidence". Do you like that warm fuzzy feeling, thinking shes sharing intimate knowledge with you? Do you think you're special to her? L O LLL
Females don't share stories like that why guy's they're chasing you fucking moron.

Way to get played by female game you fuckwit.
Fucking whiteboys are the biggest cuck fucks on the planet.

Rape her again, she's clearly down.

>99% of females who claimed they were raped, never were.

Yeah gonna need a source on that statistic bud. Inb4 'REEEE you dont think women lie about being raped'. Of course they do, just not as much as some men would like you to believe.

no way dude. mabye if she doesnt know your real name go fuck her once and cut communication. but being "raped" by multiple times by strangers means she wasnt realy ever raped. it means if you go and fuck her once and never see her again she tells all her friends you drugged and raped her. and even if she was realy "raped" by a diffrent "strangers" it means she hangs out in shady areas with a shady group of people. its not mean to ignore multiple rape victims imo. its just like befriending a drug addict or a gangster, some shit is going to happen to you sooner or later if you let them in. she sounds crazy as fuck

Fucked a 24 year old from Tinder with daddy issues two nights ago. Im 43. She brought her own whip so I flogged her with it for about three hours. Then I fucked her asshole.

But this was at a hotel and I blocked her number as soon as I dropped her off back to her place.

Hey Sup Forumsros any other good way to to get some girls ? Any apps you guys use ? Other than tinder

This, Even if you doesnt out right accuse you, she's gonna play the victim card to manipulate you. 'I thought you were different, I though you wouldnt hurt me like the others' etc

This is not the worst case at ALL. She will accuse you of raping her if you do somthing she doesnt like. This woman sounds like a nightmare.

>raped

>hijacking thread

been with mrs for 3 years, will marry her.
got tinder to mess around and see what's out there.
met a solid 7/10 seventeen year old who wants to lose her virginity to me.
mrs is hotter, but new pussy is new pussy.
i know she won't find out.

what do /b?

i'm debating.

go strong! Make her call you "dady"

Tell her it's cool, & you're a good match then, because you have rape fantasies and who better to help you fulfill them?

Maybe stop hijacking threads and also kill yourself and stop sneak bragging?

Hurry up and post a pic of her OP

Do it. If you can get past the initial guilt, then you'll be fine. You'll fracture the connection you have with mrs, but that can be mended the more you get used to fucking other bitches

Yeah do it user she's only a 17 year old who wants to lose her virginity to a guy she met on tinder I'm sure she's mentally and emotionally stable and wont fuck with your life when you ditch her.

fake name, second phone, hotel rooms paid in cash with fake details. Easy way around that user.

she doesn't know my real name or identity at all.

the main reason i'm tossing it up is because she's a virgin, which means the sex won't even be that good.

No no no no no. Damaged girl, or simply unstable fantacist. Either way, trouble, heartache, drama, even possible cucking.
Normal girls are fucked up enough.

the plan is just to pick her up and do it in the backseat.

what do you reckon?

Backseat, pussy, wherever she lets you...

OP can you post a pic of her

Chicks like this tend to cry wolf alot so be ready to fight rape charges when right after the fact she tells everyone you raped her. This will happen good luck with all that jailhouse sex u will get.

Rape her again

never done back seat before but have used a field before lol.

>ate] [Auto] 1 new post
WELL SINCE OP IS IGNORING ALL PHOTO REQUEST OP IS FAGGOT

No. Fuck off.

You don't live in a first world country huh.

Even the seediest shithole motels require ID these days. Just to make sure you're not a terrorist, those days of roaming around under an assumed identity are over. Not many people are going to ignore the possibility of terrorist conspiracy charges.

Are you me?

"multiple rapes" always means "multiple rape accusations" or "lying attention whore"

If you fuck her, record the whole thing and be sure you get the "I didn't rape you" text in the morning for the cops.

no i live in the uk and ive done this plenty of times. just make a fake facebook account and use tinder, tell them anything you can be what ever you want. they dont care, they just want some dick.
Sometimes i just straight up tell them the truth im married and have kids but make a it sound like im joking even though im not. you will be surprised how many girls are cheating aswell

Keked

oh shit waddup

FUCK YO THREAD NIGGA

>putting your dick on a crazy
it's your funeral

Do you use fake pics user? I have an account with really random, vague pics I found. I've been talking to a cute chick for a week or two and In a few days I'm driving 2 hours away to her apartment to fuck her.

I'm not ugly and the pics look quite similar to how I look but I'm kinda worried if she will say anything. Ever had that happen, or do they all just want a fuck?

ask if she wants daddy/daughter rp

I actually started this account just to see what it was like but I actually got a lot of horny chicks messaging me.

Have been snapchatting her real pics obviously and she hasn't noticed.

OP is fag cannot post pics of the 8/10

>Implying what normies consider to be 'mentally' healthy women don't lie and twist the stigma of rape to there wims

>worst case she doesn't want to fuck and you never have to speak to her again.
You are adorably naive, but please refrain from giving advice on topics you have no fucking clue about.

I'm not OP.

We know, just informing you. OP is a gay cunt

Pretty sure OP is not here anymore. 404 this fucker

She's absolutely fucked up. Not cuz she was raped, but because she invented a rape fantasy. Get get her take to take in the butt and blow your buddies. Cuz you're up on rape charges anyway.

Oh shit waddup

JUST RAPE HER GET