Which one do you prefer?

Which one do you prefer?

Right

I like the blond but her brain is fucking toxic I'm sure,
Sex= blond
All other interaction=big mamma

right, she's perfect. Do you have her bigcuties vids?

Middle

Kek what an absolutely beta comment. Assuming all hot women are 'toxic' because you've never actually spoken to one.

An edgy start. The answer is simple. The only attractive girl is the left one.

which one has a dick?

The fat fuck is obviously hotter because I hate myself

Fuck off faggot

inb4 europe VS america

The girl on the right is fucking delicious. That belly is amazing.

Why not one in the middle?

agree with people who vote for the landwhale, i admit i'm a desperate kissless basement virgin, BUT.... first impression for me is the fat one is hotter, i don't know if it's the butterface of the fact that because she's fat, her standards will be low enough... either way.... yeah...

No, I was commenting on her "moon face"
Sure her body is better....
But, that ugly mug is a turnoff
I'm not saying just because sh has a nice body she is dumb, I'm not attracted to that play-dough face
And you must admit that biggims is a cutie

You're beta for agreeing

ITT: Weird neckbeard virgins who act like they wouldnt destroy the blonde.

OR

Chubby chasers who are just trolling and pretending they dont jerk it to fatties 24/7

She's cute. Def take her over the first two chicks.

And which faggot are you?

fucking left, all day everyday. right is a disgusting slob who makes me nauseous.

The one that isnt such an insecure loser that he's convinced himself land whales are hot because he can't do any better.

big girl pays the rent if I give her the best dick she ever had but if I was rich then left

Which one could Sup Forums actually get?

neither

Im into fat chicks like right, and im telling you that 9/10 times its the other way around. Only reason I'm second guessing is that something about the girl on the rights facial structure screams psycho bitch

Not the ex-dude
That's for sure

I don't understand the stupid fucking concept that fat fetishists just settled for liking fat chicks one day. No man in the universe has ever thought "I like skinny girls, but I can't get laid, so pardon me while I re-wire my brain on the fly to like fat chicks"

Every fat fetishist hates fat women. They want to degrade them for being stupid fat whores. The fetish never comes from a place of genuine attraction

Left is preferable. Right is 60lbs too much for me. I wont fuck i woman i cant lift. My limit is about 200 currently

This. Even if your a big strong dude why would you want to fuck a girl approachin 300 lbs who's gonna take half an hour to change postitions in bed? And god forbid she goes on top.

What in the fuck are you generalizing sbout? What is your definition of attraction then? I have a qt chubby gf right now and im attraced to her. I didn't settle for her either, Ive had my fair share of skinny chicks.

If she's this, she's chubby. Chubby girls can be fun and hot. Not disputing that.

If she's like op's pic, she's fat as fuck. Not chubby, not curvy, she's a fat fucking whale.

Both at the same time! Was basically like my favorite threesome with a fatty and a skinny