/heem/: melvin manhoef edition

Upcoming events:

6/25: GLORY 31 - Roosmalen vs Sittichai [Prelims start at 1:30 PM EDT, 10:30 AM PDT, 6:30 PM BST, Main card starts at 4 PM EDT, 1 PM PDT, 9 PM BST]

6/25: PBC on Showtime - Joshua vs Breazeale [Starts at 5 PM EDT, 2 PM PDT, 10 PM BST]

6/28: PBC on FS1 - DeLoach vs Castillo
7/2: ONE FC: Dynasty of Champions - Jadambaa vs Kelly
7/3: Shooto Gig West 18 - Murata vs Kohori
7/7: UFC FN 90 - Dos Anjos vs Alvarez
7/8: TUF 23 Finale - Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha
7/9: UFC 200 - DC vs Jones 2
7/13: UFC FN 91 - Ferguson vs Chiesa
7/16: Bellator 158 - Daley vs Lima
7/22: Legacy FC 58 - Drysdale vs Spann
7/22: Glory 32 - Adamchuk vs Varga
7/22: Bellator 159 - Caldwell vs Taimanglo
7/23: UFC on Fox 20 - Holm vs Shevchenko
7/24: Pancrase 279 - Ishiwatari vs Brookins
7/29: Invicta FC 18 - Grasso vs Escabel
7/30: UFC 201 - Lawler vs Woodley
8/6: UFC FN 92 - Rodriguez vs Caceres
8/20: UFC 202 - Diaz vs McGregor 2
8/27: UFC on Fox 21 - Pettis vs Oliveira
9/3: UFC FN 93 - Arlovski vs Barnett
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem

Previous thread: News:

>Bellator 157 highlights
mmajunkie.com/2016/06/bellator-157-video-highlights-youll-watch-this-michael-chandler-knockout-over-and-over-again

>Sterling didn't handle his loss to Craway well
mmamania.com/2016/6/25/12027962/aljamain-sterling-details-emotional-collapse-after-suffering-first

>Herschel Walker wants to fight Rampage in Bellator
mmamania.com/2016/6/23/12020454/retired-nfl-legend-herschel-walker-next-fight-bellator-mma-rampage-jackson-spike-tv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOw6Mwl4r18
mmafighting.com/2016/6/25/12029734/scott-coker-says-free-agent-rory-macdonald-is-somebody-wed-definitely?_ga=1.230745815.912648383.1466736598
mmafighting.com/2016/6/25/12029734/scott-coker-says-free-agent-rory-macdonald-is-somebody-wed-definitely
ufc.tv/video/glory-31-superfight-series
youtube.com/watch?v=i8tVTuNZ3Zw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saenchai_PKSaenchaimuaythaigym
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=wOw6Mwl4r18
Second for spicy clangers

(repost from last thread b/c wtf not)

apart the KO's, the best part of last night's Bellator was Wanderlei Silva photobombing/vidbombing Lennox Lewis. Silva looks to have gained some weight, no doubt back on the juice. any word when his next fight will be and at what weight? i figured they had him on site to challenge Rampage. Coker probably nixed that after such a lackluster performance.

what's next for Rampage? thoughts? i kinda want to see him take on that Hardcore Kid guy.

>Herschel Walker

what a meme sport

why does she always look like she's dying of cancer

I think people mewving around like in a movie and attacking each other with weapons, lethal, or nonlethal, would be the biggest sport in history
If people weren't dressed in massive suits of armor and used weapons that somehow displayed a more tangible sign of impact (ie blood, a red light, or whatever), normies would eat that shit up

Post future perennial contenders
I'll start

>Sage

True. They need the suits because they need to determine impact to see how much damage is caused. But they cant measure things like cuts or thrusts very well because they dont cause a lot of blunt trauma.

digits confirm

>de heem

tyson vs buster douglas is a good analogy to that loss
it was more a result of rockhold being arrogant and underestimating his opponent than it was a result of bisping being better than him

Robbie is what, the 3rd or 4th best guy in his weight class? Luke couldn't defend a belt 1 time and got Buster Douglas'd by pillow hands Britbong. Cormier is pretty good, though he's not the best guy in either of the shallow divisions he's fought in.

reminder that DC will beat jones, meme magic confirmed →

is a response to

Letting your macho over confidence get you KTFO is still your fault. Mike Tyson's biggest weakness was his mentality. Besides all of the apologist bullshit, when he got frustrated he would give up or DQ himself. Look at Pernell Whitaker, famous for his defense, but lost to Trinidad chiefly because (imo) he wanted to prove he could bully a bigger man.

Conversely somebody like Mayweather or Ali never lost composure and were always supremely focused in the ring. I'm a little drunk, but there's a point here somewhere.

People honestly do not give Bisping enough credit. He's better than a lot of people seem to think.

Sure, if they both fight their best fight. Rockhold probably wins most of the time. Same thing with Silva. But if either of those guys don't quite fight their best fight and Bisping does, he can clearly beat them both.
People shit on Bisping but he's far from being a bad fighter. He fucking brings it every fight, he doesn't run like a pussy, he doesn't wrestlefuck to decisions and people still shit on him. I don't get it.

This guy gets it. Bisping has been my boy since the beginning. Even as champion he is being criminally underrated.
I honestly like Bispings chances against pre weidman silva.

The future heavy-wight champ of the UFC. Guarantied to fuck up the whole UFC roster

>Scott Coker says free agent Rory MacDonald is 'somebody we'd definitely be interested in when he's free'

mmafighting.com/2016/6/25/12029734/scott-coker-says-free-agent-rory-macdonald-is-somebody-wed-definitely?_ga=1.230745815.912648383.1466736598

>tfw I could heem every here because of my viking genes

Feels good to be superior to you anglo-saxon degenerates.

If you're gonna include boxing events, might as well go all the way lad. Porter/Thurman follows right after Joshua/that guy.

the Bisping is pillow-fisted is an old and tired view. if you haven't seen his latest 2 fights, he has changed his manner of striking and now puts some weight behind his hands. looks like he finally hired a competent striking coach, honestly.

What would you do if an American tries to spread capitalism near you?

just because the brits and irish were fags doesn't mean you can fuck up the whole of /heem/ fuccboi. you come at me with that stupid axe and i'll shoot you in the head before you can get 20 yards from me. believe me i would love to see your head explode

Why do you make it so easy for poor and retarded people to get guns in your country?

I can buy an AR-15 here legally but it'll take tons of paperwork and quite a bit of money.

invite him into my guard

theres literally nothing wrong with those people having guns

>what's left after this?
>what's is the meaning of this memey sport after this

JUST BRING IT BACK.

don't give a fuck nigga!!!

you want to kill me i'll make sure you're the one who dies - this ain't a game fuccboi

He might as well sit down on his punches if every opponent is going to stick their chin out with shit defense.

What is FOTY so far, lads?

That's similar to what I was saying
Rockhold's mentality lost him the fight

Lawler-Condit
Reyes-Kim is a close second

Bosse vs Connell I think
A lot of good fighs this year so hard to say

Also get in heemspeak lads Glory is nearly on

Vargas/Salido or Lawler/Condit. Yamaguchi/Lee is also close.

Consistent discipline under stressful situations is a rare thing.

back the fuck off!!!??

lads
Get hype for The Black Warrior

>bellator signs rory

kek

?

go back to de jungle

>the city of you
they want to sign him, but they haven't
mmafighting.com/2016/6/25/12029734/scott-coker-says-free-agent-rory-macdonald-is-somebody-wed-definitely

>dutch names

shes half egyptian

>those flaccid cheers

we're in for a long ride bruh, the very start is always quiet

nice first round. White gloves won that I think.

Any Glory streams?

ufc.tv/video/glory-31-superfight-series

Also holy shit Danenberg is kicking the shit out of the Spanierd

What the fuck's a Malta?

hey, I'm looking for a fight in mma happened in 97' I think, this thin white karate guy vs a 200lb something guy.
the karate guy ended up with a broken collarbone or something, the fight lasted 1 minute.

anyone knows what I'm talking about?

Gina Carano

youtube.com/watch?v=i8tVTuNZ3Zw
Fulton vs Bullock

one of us

Bah gawd

Why no one wants to fight?

I thought you are tough guys with no fear of having a little fight

just walk into the ring m8

that spinny kick was fast af

anyone got a spicy webm of schilling knocked the fuck out again?

uploading the webms now that my internet is working again

hehe

Scintillating undiagnosed Aspergers as usual OP

u 2 bud

saenchai now
aussie where

saenchai not now nvm

>saenchai now
Did he have a sex change or something?

>this walkout song

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saenchai_PKSaenchaimuaythaigym

Is his legal name Saenchai PK Saenchai muay thai gym

Is previous thread the best new meme of 2016?

Yes.
It's possibly the best meme of all time, as well.

why am I seeing women fight then

see the post after that
i was wrong m8

dam son I found a stream

Explain to me how Hendrix sustained a Berserking Robbie Lawler but succumbed against Wonderboy's meme shit?

Shut the fuck up and eat your soup you cabbage.

wonderboy didnt KO him he just overwelmed hit with shots and couldnt dodge any

would try to rape so she'll beat me to a pulp

it's just his ring name, just like how it used to be Sor. Kingstar because he fought from Kingstar gym. Buakaw used to be Buakaw Por. Pramuk because he fought out of that gym, now he's Buakaw Banchamek because he trains in a new gym named after his actual surname.

USADA

>now he's Buakaw Banchamek because he trains in a new gym named after his actual surname.
thats because its his own gym

>this guy heemed me but I managed to talk him into a rematch in kickboxing
>lemme just throw away all my technical advantage by brawling wildly

This is a good fight and nobody's talking about it

Wonderboy disrupted Hendricks rthym through out the fight. You can see everytime wonderboy strikes, Hendricks takes it and looks to reset and as he is resetting wonderboy would tag him again. He had no chance to settle into the fight or even an oppurtunity to think about a new approach once wonderboy started connecting.

>women
>kickboxing
>good fight
Lmao @ you're """life"""

keep up yoor head

Hendricks is fucking retarded when it comes to weight cuts, especially now with extra rules on top. Maybe the early weighin stuff will help him out.

Yeah I know. Just explaining the naming situation and providing another example.

I hate you 189ers

fuck Isis