Is anyone else pissed off that they made Hermoine BLACK in the new Harry Potter movie?

Is anyone else pissed off that they made Hermoine BLACK in the new Harry Potter movie?

No, because I'm not a neanderthal who thinks the color of one's skin necessarily has anything to do with one's character.
Go home, Cleetus.

u ok OP?

he mad

Not just that faggot! I mean the previous 8 movies Hermoine was white and now she is black? It doesn't make sense in a character perspective for one to be all of a sudden a nigger. Rowling said that the character is black now, because it wasn't specified in the books that she was of any race, even though this is a movie and now she is black all of a sudden.

lol, i'm not gonna pay for that piece of shit movie anyway. j.k. rowling can suck my dick.

the only thing i'm mad about is how the choose this ugly whore instead of someone who is at least decently and clean looking. this ugly bitch looks like she was imported from somalia after being used as a street whore for 12 years. ugly bitch will ruin the movie for me because i will be absolutely repulsed by her disgusting ''face''.

There is no movie, dumbass.

OP is scared

What? OP said ''the new Harry Potter movie?''

Where are they going to use this animal for then?

Why would you think that all neanderthals think this way? You're a bigoted shitstain.

Faggots. HARRY POTTER IS A MOVIE FOR CHILDREN BASED ON A BOOK FOR CHILDREN. Wtf has this world come to? Adults reading kids shit. Does nobody read any real books anymore? Fucking queers.

Its a play.
Not that uncultured swine like yourself know what those are.

Why the hell is there another movie?

Why is she black?

Why is she old?

Why had JK Rowling lost respect for her work?

Bait, but will bite:
It's based on a book for children

the fuck are you talking about this has nothing to do with the movie its a play.

Poly juice potion is a hell of a drug

Well, that IS a nigger name....just sayin'

Don't care about children's books enough to give a fuck if a sheboon gets put into a movie because sheboons are cheaper to pay with crack and bananas.

But Emma was perfect...

No, and neither are you.

True.

Only material that contains Emma is canon.

... said the bigoted shitstain

Who cares? They already made the founders of america black anyway

i dunno man, sjw's and all that...but they could of picked some one that doesn't look like the business end of a fire hydrant

plus ive hated harry potter since the horrible sub standard movies and how every neckbeard and their dog "absolutly lurrrrrves" harry potter...

Is that supposed to be her if so what a hideous she beast. A huge step back from the previous movies

>I only find charactere relateable if I find them physically attractive.
You are all just begging to be programmed.

Its fucking black magic

program this bitch

NO, this is not true. Film and plays are a physical medium. The reason most actors and actresses look good is because people like looking at good looking things. That's the same reason cinemotagraphy and composition is extremely important. Because it has to look good.

Fucking Kek, No I don't give a shit because she's not playing hermione but a totally different character set 70 years before the events of Harry Potter

Now if she were to play the same character i'd be a bit upset but she isn't so I don't give a shit, the movie won't be about Harry Ron and Hermione but three new characters and they're all adults this time

>thinking being black doesn't affect one's character
You don't live around many niggers, do you?

It's for a play and there will not be a new movie .Stupid faggot

Not so much.
She is ugly as fuck and that is a bad thing, but there is the fact that the old hermione was a shitty actress and a feminist. So there is that.

No.

Wait hold on I thought this nigger bitch is just going to be in a throwaway play that no one gives a shit about? Shes actually going to be in a new harry potter MOVIE?

OP you legitimately ruined my day.

kek

/r9k/ everybody, where the only thing they hate more than their own lives is blacks

Right. It's not like being able to express a range of emotions or a complex story is at all important. People want eye candy and fuck everything else.
That's why I only watch Michael Bay movies. Because everything else is intellectual rubbish that I should not waste my time on.

I probably live around more than you. Unless you live in a black-heavy trailer park.

No, because I'm not a 12 year old and I have an actual job.

It's fiction! Who cares? If this gets your pulse up you must be a sad pathetic fuck.