Dudes, I've decided to become a sissy. Do you have some advice for me...

Dudes, I've decided to become a sissy. Do you have some advice for me? Or maybe there are some websites about it so I could be better at it?

Also, sissy, cuckold, chastity, bbc, humiliation thread if you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCk_yTLI7A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce this

bump

Did you guys ever considered sissy lifestyle?

youtube.com/watch?v=xCk_yTLI7A0

bump

I don't get it?

Start wearing female clothes, and panties only. If you aren't already, start exercising to look more feminine. Also buy a chastity cage for your useless cock. Start training your ass to take BBC, and if you really want to, start taking hormones. Start watching "sissy Hypno" videos too.

Do you do that too? I mean, are you a sissy too?

I try to be most of the time, but in currently living with someone so I can't dress like on also the time

snapchat ?

Here's some advice

>kill yourself

I second this

hormones. totally worth it.

motion passes

You actually mean transition? If so, you're gonna have to start presenting as female in general in order to get state assisted titty skittles.

If you just want to crossdress, then grow your hair, exercise, be young, get gud at makeup and go be whoreish. look up TV/TS/CD special nights, pick up some manky chasers, etc.

>hormones

can't do nothing for that manjaw

sissy sissy

cages are fucking lame, a sissy with a limp useless cock is no fucking good to me!

Viviane Merillo

yep

You will find no satisfaction in this path.

keep browsing Sup Forums and even /gif/

dat face

Why do you think we want to have a hard cock? Don't you know how inconvenient if is having a cock when you're a sissy?

I'm going to enjoy watching you die, Mr. Anderson.

shes beautiful

Show us your body and face so we know if the path is worth going down.

Kill yourself.

As a sissy you do what you are told, I don't care what you want, if my sissies can't fuck me when they are told to they are no fucking use to me.

Cant agree more
FUKK OFF CUNT! I'm a sissyboy myself and I like my dick free. I like putting it in other sissies or in my master if he wants. After all I live to serve

Remember to ignore that ringing in your ears OP. It's just your ancestors crying out in anguish.

Sissies aren't meant to fuck. Their only pleasure has to be derived from being fucked.

That's it. End of story.

nope. You're thinking of strict bottoms/slaves. Even then a slave can be used to fuck people.

Yeah dude, change your life for 5 years of degenerate behavior that no one will get down with.

Seriously, how many dudes are like "I'm gay, but I want a woman to tickle my balls while I fuck her super closeted boyfriend in a dress"

Those dudes are out fucking regular dudes.

> (OP)
>hormones. totally worth it.
Holy shit! AFI is still around?

They are worth it. (sorry for paint skills)