What's the most degenerate thing you have done in a foreign country?

What's the most degenerate thing you have done in a foreign country?

I once drove an automatic in the USA because the rental place didn't have any manual cars.

I've been in Holland which is pretty degenerate on its own.

I fucked a filipina massage girl for 17.000 yen.

I entered a Buddhist temple after drinking a bottle of beer in Thailand.

I thought that was kinda retarded but that I remember how much chinese students I fucked in lovehotels in Ikebukuro that where all like 7000yen per night... Isnt that much better

I peed on the Kremlin Wall in Moscow.

>gaijins use Japan for fucking gaijins
FUCKING DEGENERATES
RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

made out with a brittish girl

made up by making out with 2 other girls that night (dutch and danish)

took pictures of hot girls in europe just walking on the streets kek

lol @ a monkeyzilian not fucking anyone on a trip I shame my kind

I paid for a helicopter to pick me and my gf up from a beach in Fiji
Locals must've thought I was such a twat

Subhuman. Crimea was not enough. I hope east Ukraine kills all of you. Its not about what you pissed on and where you did it its about not acting mentally ill and have respect for history and other culturs,e you degenerate fuck. I thought you where better but you act like a brits on vacation.

best day of my life.

Got a Canadian girl pregnant and I cry every time I see her with my daughter and her black step father on Facebook.

>I hope east Ukraine kills all of you.
Lol, I am myself from the Eastern part. Also, your triggering is very nice, I want moar of that.

>daughter
You saved yourself

got drunk in austria and wanted to befriend an old man, who was just going for a walk. he made clear he doesn't like me and was annoyed be my presence, but i still followed him around.

Hooked up with a guy (sucking dicks and making out etc) under a bridge while very drunk in kyoto on a rainy night.

Hands down the most degenerate thing I've ever done in any country, including Aus.

bit gay

Hot tell me more.

extremely

Also there were a passed out homeless man under the bridge as well. He didn't seem to wake at all. We didn't have anywhere to go and I didn't want to be one of those people who has sex in a shared hostel dorm.

We ended up going to my hostel and kissing and snuggling all night anyway. There was an elderly man in the bunk below us. I was too drunk to feel guilty at the time.

Was also the first time I ever rimmed anyone (he had cute bum and we went to an onsen together before getting drunk so I knew his bum was clean). I found out I really like licking bumholes that night, he was shuddering with pleasure, it was hot as fuck.

>fpbp
/thread

Where was he from?

pretended to be passed out in the street in Japan so I could watch two benders having lairy public sex

Whacked it to two benders doing it on the bunk over me lad shit was bonkers

He was from America, one of the states right near canada I can't remember which. He was very qt and I'm a handsome boy too. I didn't realise he was homo until the bartender at the bar asked if we had gfs and he said "no, gay desu" and I was like "no I don't have a gf". Then later once we left the bar I shoved my tongue down his throat and we made out in the rain for a bit before finding the bridge.

kek fuck that tickled me, literally laughed out loud, cheers m8

kek, sorry old korean man

How do you go about with just making out with 3 random girls?

No fucking? You just straight up kissed them?

To me kissing is more romantic and intimate, I'd only fuck club sluts but not make out with them

Damn user cucked a black guy

I made a group of Singaporean chicks believe I was rich as fuck. Went partying in a club, left without paying, brought one to a hotel, fucked her all night long.
Left before her in the morning leaving her the bill.

I used to enjoy making out with randoms. Haven't done it for a while but I would sometimes make out with 3 or 4 girls in a night just for fun, and to see if I could. If it got to the stage of kissing, it would usually mean they would sex me. I enjoyed knowing that I could make girls wet and sex them if I wanted.

t. the above homogay

I have pissed in my hands while in Britain like 10 times when I was like 12
don't know why, I have never done that before or since
I guess I really missed lukewarm stream of water

this is so french

I fucking love aus guy I wish that was my experience

I cut in line at an amusement park in Spain.

I'm a bit of a boring person.

You should try, just learn to rock the French accent and say you're from Paris, if they ask about it, just answer the romantic stereotypes that they love and you're good to go, they will just believe everything you say to them.

I really like handsome german guys that have a sense of humour. ruaqt?

m8 I seriously know, one way I used to have fun and get girls to make out with me (I'm ) would be to speak in an accent and pretend to be foreign. I've had people believe I'm french, german, american and british. Probably more. It's amazingly fun. Man I'm getting nostalgic for my clubbing days. I don't really like clubs anymore.

you monster

qtp2t af tbqhwymfl

Has int helped you when pretending to be a different nationality?

I think I can pull off being a Britbong pretty well

if I ever head to germany I'll let you know

Also I don't look like them, I'm an otter, not a big burly man.

got your mum to pull me off pretty well last night

Even better body hair is hot and otter type guys are hnng.

Is this really what Australian men look like?

>Has int helped you when pretending to be a different nationality?
Nah I mostly did that before I spent much time here I guess. But I've always watched a lot of foreign media and my grandparents are english. I mostly learn weird niche shit from Sup Forums, not mainstream things. You don't need to know ethnic haplogroups or finnish memes to fool someone into thinking you're foreign.

And you?

No, we're like the 5th fattest country in the world. Nah just joking we're all hot as fuck.

>Nah just joking we're all hot as fuck.

gave my willie a lil jolt tbqh

Same for me desu, it's been a while since I last hit on someone (I'm in a ltr)

BTW if you have a tan and go to Malaysia just say you're from anywhere in mena , never saw girls being so fascinated (but be ready for anal).

I vandalized several places in Belgium by writing football fan symbols

Iam too slim right now. I was sick for 2 weeks and lost 5 kilos weight. Also not much bodyhair and pale af. But tall, green eyes, Blonde hair wich I grow out right now and thicc dicc. :)

got absolutely ratarsed and stole a truck in Berlin

Had sex in a russian bath tub

#justnormiethings

I peed in a plant pot at Abu Dhabi airport. Sorry, I was really busting and there was no where else to go

I'll give ur willie more than a lil jolt m8

>but be ready for anal
>sodomy is illegal for men
>if he fucks my ass I'm still pure
>malay logic

sound pretty blimmin qt cunt

madman

posting from your iphone no doubt

>tfw have never been to a foreign country

I really feel bad for russians, with their wages, it seems like lots of people can't really hope to go overseas.

Sending ya love cunt.

When I went Goa it was crawling with Russians, I figured it made sense because it's closer for you lot than Spain and that
Literally dirt cheap as well

>mfw I wont rimm aus ass today

FeelsBadMan

I peed in Dnepr as a kid

I smoked spice with an arab and two somalis in some shit ass park in London and later fucked an indian girl in the ass

Fucked a whore and became homeless for two days in tokyo. Fucking alcohol

I went to Italy, had pizza and walked out without paying. Also, vomited onto the street from the hotel balcony while my drunken friend was accidentaly shitting into a bidet.

Bit underwhelming but I pissed on the US-Canadian border, it felt pretty neat watching my stream switch countries.

keep hope in your heart Hans

In the future I plan on going to the Philippines and fucking like 20 girls over a week

I didn't bow when I bought some shit in an airport in Tokyo

...and that's how user contracted Syphilis

please use disinfectant as lube

"Spice"? Not even legit drugs?

> spice
Good boy

Good luck attempting FTL space travel without it.

Yup. Not my proudest moment.

>with their wages

Oh no, don't even remind me about that. In 2012-2013 I was making about $900/month working a part-time job, now I barely make $500 working full-time.

It's cheaper than Spain, but still very expensive to most people.

Set foot in Tiajuana.

Are you the Serb, Mountain Nigger, Chechen or Russian?

i go to spain to buy gas because it's cheaper

When I was in United Kingdom I fucked with a girl from every relevant country. I defecate on the chest of the Brit girl.

>I defecate on the chest of the Brit girl
You proposed to a girl you'd just met?

It's a long story.

Went to visit a Comic Relief tier rural village in Ghana, and ended up drinking a full bottle of whiskey and a load of local sugar cane spirit before being sick quite a few times on the beach and passing out, before a few of my friends carried me back to the hut I was staying in. No one had a go at me or seemed insulted and the Ghanaians I spoke to about it just laughed it off, but in retrospect it seems a bit disrespectful desu.

Smuggle weed, walk over cars while drunk, get into fight with bulgarian rip off guys

That kind of stuff nothing too bad

I have never done anything degenerate apart from entering a latvian church while drunk but my friend claims he farted in auschwitz's gas chamber

I used the Wifi in a Tokyo airport to shitpost on Sup Forums

I'm using the Wifi in a Madrid Distrito Federal airport to shitpost on Sup Forums. Fisrt time in Mexico for me (I'm American).

Jokes on user, the black dudes already broken his daughter in.

REEEEE

found some sort of red light district in Germany

fucked two whores in 2 days, one was a qt kebab grill, the other time I was so drunk I fucked a fat niggress

>fucked an indian girl in the ass

How does that happen

smoked some weed in the netherlands

yes, I'm that gangster

They don't want to lose their virginity, so if they want to fuck they let you plot their arse.

basically this

Went over to the islands off the coast of the western sahara deserts.
Bought a cigar and a bunch of alcohol, ended up drunk on the beach, talked some surfers into loaning me their canoe.
My drunken mind thought it a good idea to row over to the neighboring island which was an active volcano becuase I didnt have a lighter for my cigar.
A fishing boat stopped me as I was about to climb the damn volcano, which was probably a good thing since the fumes were lethal.

All the while I was telling the people around me I was a tourist from Italy.

Paid a hooker to give me a rimjob in Cancun. It was alright.

2 bombs werent enough?

nevermind
i did same with LAX's free wifi

ON OUR HONEYMOON I HAD CONSENSUAL SEX WITH MY NEWLY WED WIFE IN THE MISSIONARY FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR BOTH OF US FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROCREATION

Peed into a sea in Italy.

you SICK FUCK. I hope you KILL YOURSELF

Bought coke in Portugal and did it in a club bathroom

DID YOU HOLD HER HAND THROUGHOUT?
I BET YOU DID YOU FILTHY SHIT

Done drugs, begged strippers to give me handjob, nothing too fancy.