Old thread died

Old thread died
I gave it more water

I was told I should prune the fan leaves, should I cut all fan leaves off?

Other urls found in this thread:

growweedeasy.com/marijuana-defoliation-tutorial
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it isn't required at all

Also that is a pretty little sativa dominate plant, just keep it watered and in the sun

Is it in a pot or the ground? If those spots get any worse, make the soil a little more acidic

thanks, it's a northern lights autoflower

Http://www.growweedeasy.com

Check your ph of your water.

only idiot fucking plebs cut fan leaves. its like the stupidest, most noob thing you could do. even some pros do it, which does not mean they are not total idiots.

they are.

tbh i think marijuanapassion is a MUCH better place to learn

>should I cut all fan leaves off?

Yeah bro, wtf are all those leafs doing on your plant?? Fuck photosynthesis.

I am going to test it, I've got 2 plants, I'm going to remove all the fan leaves of one and the other one i leave untouched
Then I'll see which one has the bigger yield

There are a lot of other people who got a much bigger yield by cutting all fan leaves

pretty much this. if you fuck up it will be from too much stress, ph, nutrient burn, or light leaks.

so read up on those

no really, this has been proven thousands of times. that is not how you help a plant grow.

they dont get better yields, they just convince themselves they do because they want what they do to be "the best" regardless of whether it really is.

smoke the fan leaves then fertilize the rest

why would you smoke a part of the plant without trich formation? the base of SOME fan leaves can grow trichs, if you support it will enough, but thats not the case here.

because it's nice

may as well smoke some grass from the yard and leave your pot plants power house/nutrient storage intact.

god i sound like a dick. but really, at least half the info out there about pot growing is unreliable or patently false.

growweedeasy.com/marijuana-defoliation-tutorial

so this is complete bullshit?

Two plants won't have identical yields even under the same circumstances. Even if they are both clones of the same plant.

the plants will be fine and you can enjoy something to smoke, you don't need to grow the biggest buds possible if you're worried just put in another few plants

Agreed, at the end of flowering the plant pulls all the nutrients from the fan leaves for one last push, removing them will just stunt trich formation at the end. If you have plenty of ventilation you have to be goofy to hack the plant up.

Yes, but the problem identification table is good to go

amen.

again, i strongly recommend marijuanapassion over most other sites. ignore the super hippies growing on dead fish, and never say anything about selling.

the fact you are growing an AF also greatly changes the rules.

but why neuter a plant so you can smoke something that doesnt get you high and just turns into carcinogens? i get that some people just like the flavor, but fan leaves taste basically the same as smoking green tea. burn chlorophyll all tastes the same.

jeez dude just vape it if you're so worried about cancer

its not about that, its just really bad and pointless advice.

Has anyone tried Kratom or any other "legal Highs" found on Amazon or other sites?