Why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting? why is that?

why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting? why is that?

I don't think we even know ourselves

We arent ALL that fat

It's their culture

B-but they are all thin and white on TV

Do you not know anything about American History or geography?

What is that? WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT?!

Better question is, why do you even care?

You eurocowards are really getting pathetic since the muzzies took you over. At least make it seem like you put some effort into it m8.

Because we have access too good quality cheap food and eat it in excess.

I have seen the prices for food in your Eurofag countries. I am sorry.

nice try fag these are clearly asians
>note chink eyes

What does that photo of a date rapist have to do with anything?

Date rapist? How so?

>good quality food
>pizza
>burgers
>soda

Too much forehead fat pushes their brows lower making them look like Asian Neanderthals. But they proud white americans bruh.

There are two types of poor people:
>Poor people that don't have money on food
>Poor people that have money on food.

This second group usually buy toxic, high-calories food, because it's cheaper and easier to manufacture than good quality, healthy food.

That's why Americans are fat. Majority of them are just poor, and eat shitty food. That's why they are fat.

The girls body on the left has literally no suitable place to store the fat so now its using her forehead has a fat composit.

Right I mean.

too much pizza and soda

It's fucking ridiculous how the information in that infographic still needs to be explained to actual adults.

That look on the cashiers face like bitch quit yelling at me, it's not my fault were out of donuts you'll have to wait until the truck brings more donuts at 5 am.

40 kekles for "my joints hurt"

I had to google jdrf and its a fucking diabetes "org."
Fucking America is pathetic.

American here, i actually feel physically sick being in this thread, and not from the autism for once....

I didn't know scooters have keys.

Holy fuck their tri ceps are bigger than mine, and i fucking lift

A lot of what the food packaging says about the macronutrients in the US is bullshit because they either bribe whatever instance is supposed to check it for truth, or there is no checking if what it says on the label is true in the first place.

Your 'quality cheap food' is just 'cheap food'. Also food is not that expensive where I'm from. As a Dutch person I actually get to eat real dairy products instead cheese made from potato dust.

Can faintly make out a puddle of tit sweat under her right bewb.

don't click this thumbnail

Those aren't triceps. More like fatceps

White americans are the retarded, fat, ugly, disgusting imbeciles.
Black americans are smart, athletic, good looking, master race. We are the ones that are making america great, just look at what Obama did, he is the best president we had god tier even compared to George Washington and even Abe Lincoln.
The white americans are like leechers of hard working black americans. Everything USA is today was built by the brains, muscles and sweat of the black master race.

It's their glands

Well muscle and sweat yeah, but brain? Who were dumb enough to be slaves again?

Wrong. Yojr body wastes muscle befire it even goes ckose to burning fat. Assuming you're not workjng out and eating adequete protein and water. Annnnnd not evenyones body burns 2000 calories fucko

Go eat your bucket of chicken, you white fattard. Soon we'll kick you back from where you came from.

Trips checked
Quadruple Dubs witnessed

Do your lard fingers make it hard to type or what?