how old are you

Patrish

Plebeian

Not on an album that includes Lost and Get Hi

Plebeian

Plebeian

>listen to """""rap"""""
HOLY FUCKING KEK LMAO DUDE

Doing all of them is exhausting so I just did the one for now.

I'll do other Bowie albums if asked.

Forgot the pic.

>not liking lost
>implying aint it funny is anything less than a 10
>implying golddust is anything less than an 8
>pneumonia isn't a 10
>implying today is bad
>implying Get Hi isn't the most objectively great song on the album

>Giving Ain't it funny a 6

I pity you.
This
Definitely one of the best albums this year.

I miss the times music was taken seriously here

I did nothing wrong you motherfucker.

Couldn't agree more. Inconsistent album

I wonder what's your opinion on Blackstar.
Also, why the fuck is It Ain't Easy so low??

Because I hate it.

Posting Blackstar chart soon.

>muh serious critical analysis of noises

funny guy

Sorry I took so long.

I'd swap 2 with 4, but overall I agree
Breadcrumb Trail is a 9

Yes

No

No

No

Yes

Lower the score for one point and it's perfect

Same as above.

Think Imma do Jay Z's albums.
Cuz why not.

Posting chart for R.D. soon

too high

lol what

What? Is something wrong, sir?

ahahahahh yeah I second this

Nice layout.
And nice trips.

top tier aesthetics

>Lost
nigga what
>Get Hi
yeah

>Lost is a bad song

That song is great. The flow is good, the verses are good, the production is super trippy. Pls learn to appreciate good music

>Lost
>A bad song

I realise the album isn't for everyone, but to me it's perfect. It came along at the right time also.

imagine actually enjoying Danse

Girl loves me is a 10 yo

Nah tho.

If you have requests for any other Bowie albums I'd love to do a chart for ya

>Rolling Stone is good

these are fun

i dont have to imagine

yeah it is, go back to your cave
Lost is the Frankie Sinatra of Atrocity Exhibition

This is good.

I'm gonna rate a Kanye album now.

The story behind Through The Wire is nice, but i wouldn't give it a 10

do Lil Boat

Also, Workout Plan is 3rd best song, topped only by Jesus Walks and All Falls Down

I T S T I L L M O V E S

what are you fucking gay? You know school spirit is the best on the album

nvm, through the wire, but ss is number 2
also
it is a ten, that was the first of kanye as an artist. it was a brilliant story, that inspired him, and it showed him as more than a producer

>the herald
>only an 8

>Rating skits
Why tho..?

What did you think of the beat for that song? Personally I thought it was pretty medicore. Especially by Kanye standards.

y'know, music is not only lyrics
The instrumental is the weakest of the entire album, and execution in general is a let down
He skipped the skits

you are wish is my command

I don't know which song,
1. through the wire, is the song that spawned the kanye mythos, it was a great set peice for the album, sure the instrumental was weak, but prior, kanye was a producer, he didn't have to prove he could make good instrumentals
2. ss was one of those songs that resianted with me, I thought that the point of the song went with the album, as it was named college dropout,"nigga graduated at the top of our class, went to cheesecake he was a motherfuckin waiter there" the song's chorus is great IMO

A: You nailed my feelings on the beat for T.T.W, man. Well done.

B: I misunderstood his chart. My fuck up. I apologize.

really, wanna hear a story about my two cousins, lil yachty and lil boat is a 10? Also, why is Minnesota only a 10?

Jesus Walks spawned the mythos and Runway followed them up.

what the fuck are you talking about? did you even look at the chart?

I like Kanye a lot, but this is the truth for everything post B.D.T.F

intro got a 10? why

Move 7 to 8 and give a score to Bound 2 and I somewhat agree.

but the near death experience he describes in TTW was his inspiration to start writing in the first place

You unironically dislike On Sight, Hold My Liquor, Guilt Trip and Bound 2?
Try listening to the album more than once

you don't like Blood on the leaves?

I see your point. I agree it's one of his best tracks lyrically

Not really, no.

i think the intro encapsulates everything that I enjoy about yachty. you get boat and yachty, you get the nemo skit, you get the burberry perry production. minnesota remix is good but i don't know about 10

why though, I listened to the whole thing twice, and thought it was overproduced, and not that great, I will listen to it again, but i did not like it, and life of pablo was worse, I am loosing hope for kanye

i respect that, but could you explain why, I might be disabled or something, cause I thought it was one of the few good tracks on the album

that makes sense, I just find the intro to be a waste, I feel like he could have done something better than the intro in the time

fair enough, i feel that way about the intro to summer songs 2. it tries to capture the same vibe but it feels forced. lil boat's intro felt natural

I pay attention to Kanye mostly for his beats and I personally thought it was one of the weaker beats on the album. Just a mediocre trap..ish beat. (I'll give it a re listen some time, maybe I'm misjudging it)

Also if we're talking about the album there were so many samples he could have used that he didn't use to his full potential (The section in the middle of 'On Sight', the ending of 'New Slaves', etc) which would have been better beats than...The rest of the beats used on the song.

(And no, you're not disabled, we just have different views :) )

Twice really is not enough.
I got it pretty quickly, but the track that stood out first were the most accessible ones: BOTL, Black Skinhead and New Slaves.
I suggest you give the album it's time and try again later, as forcing it won't help much
Kanye limited himself to overprocessed samples, kinda like what he did on 808s and Graduation, except this time he completely removed all instruments and actually had the balls to go full industrial.
So whenever you feel like trying it again, do it while you run or something
It's probably in Kanye's top 3, and so far has aged really well, i eventually see myself choosing Yeezus over TLOP for it's organization and cohesive construction.

You don't get the concept. The short snippets of samples throughout the album are there to serve as a quick form of antithesis to the industrial beats, essentially to drift the listener away from them for a short time.
The album is really all about what you dislike, i guess
and that's okay