Are women even people

are women even people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7agd9tXFUeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You already know the answer is no.

This is fucking vile

nope

typical responses from delusional fat white women, do these sacks of shit own mirrors?

Who the fuck says oriental to describe an Asian anymore?

>guy
>has an average friend
>he gets a girlfriend or laid or something
>'hell yeah man, good job, tell me about it'

>chick
>has an average friend
>she gets a girlfriend or laid or something
>can't express how jealous and petty she is, why should such an average girl get laid before I do, what a bitch

Time to post triggers on feminist message boards!

Yeah, Chinaman is the preferred nomenclature

straight white guy here
there's some hot chinamen, but I don't think she's one of them. maybe it's the hair. her bangs look goofy

Who is grill?

Social media is cancer. Spoiled White girls are at their worst on it.

My GF does this shit all the time pretty sure its either jealousy or massive insucurities. Thats why a women will never run a country

woman and men, your both as bad as each other.

She's from Kazakhstan.

>i act one way but that ain't how it is
yep. a woman made that.

Her eyes are really round. Is she really Chinese?

youtube.com/watch?v=7agd9tXFUeg

Hey user, im Angie from Germany.

Hello, you're failing at what you're doing.

Women just like to bring other women down.
Men see other men and aspire to lift themselves up to them.

no

engrish

Women often bully, harass, or socially bring down someone who is hotter than them because they're afraid that the sexual competition for who's the best looking will leave them in the dirt.

Put simply: They're jealous they don't look as fit and young as her

Is that not like called rape or some shit if the guy "fight" what the girl is saying. The fuck are you supposed to do with that shit. What a retarded time to live in.

the answer according to other women is 'no'

no just drunk and hate both sexes, they are as bad as eachother.

Mansplaining maybe? I can't keep up with their special terms. I don't think it's fart rape or stare rape or crotch spread rape

>butthurt fat murikan wominz.

Fucking savage ripping
Harsh dogs everyone of them

Hold on a second.
How about YOU hating on Justin Bieber?
> he is so weak
> he is ugly
> he looks like a girl
Hypocrites

even i get your/you're correct when drunk. you shouldn't have to think about it, it's just natural

what happens if you are a man and you have no skills.

grammar nazi detected, i can't be fucked dude its 3 am and im wasted.

but I hate him because he's richer than me and also he's probably a terrible person
>he's weak
he actually is
>he is ugly
all that matters is what girls think of him
>he looks like a girl
maybe he used to

But those ladies in the OP image, they're just so bitter, petty and jealous. They don't get it's not UP to them to decide what's attractive to men.

That's my point. There's nothing "to be fucked" about. It's the same way you're spelling other things correctly without thinking about it.

i dont care and didnt read.

>audiblepain.mp3

exactly this

imagine if you were in the car with your mate and he just shits his pants right then and there
and you're all "holy fuck what are you doing"
and he's like "chillax poop nazi, I just couldn't be bothered holding it"
that's the level of difficulty we're talking about here

who is she?

just checking what is

Long gone pham

Holy shit idiocracy is quickly becoming a documentary.

summerfag

I love how women think
>we have to go through childbirth and pyramids, therefore we have as much reason to be a total cunt as possinle

How is 4 a rule and how is a man supposed to follow it?

This is why domestic violence exists.

lmao

shitting your pants and misspelling a word are worlds apart, fucking autists, i guess you're speaking from experience too.

i would just laugh and giggle out, must be a chocolate sundae drive.

You stop being a little bitch and work hard to get good at something.
No one is born with skills, it is developed through hard work and persistence.
Do you think Paganini was a great violinist because he was born like that? Did you know that Pelé was the first to get to the trainings and the last to leave? Do you think Newton was just born with mathematical skills?
All these people worked hard to acquire the skills they are remembered for. That's what being a man is.

srry that my parents died and i had to work since i was 14, i man be unskilled but at least im not a rich asshole.

This just gave me cancer. I'm speechless.

This.

It's become a platform of social disposability. Why bother being an interesting person, when you can just pretend to be by taking photos of your food/dog, and clicking a like button even on shit you hate?

I'm not entirely against social media in general, but these cases are certainly true from my experience.

oh the autist is upset, quick dial 1800 no one cares.

Sup Forums put it best

Women are a meme. Dont pay attention to anything they say or do

Either that or Ching Chong

hey im not that smart mate, fucking bitch.

those thighs are sculpted from Aphrodite herself

>last comment says sometging like "we brought you in we can take you out"

Try it silly bitch, ffs

are women even people, well ask yo momma if u have one

The sad part is that the majority of those spoiled white cunts very much might actually be mothers themselves.

Somebody kill this bitch please

That certainly is unfortunate but it is no excuse to bitch about "having no skills".

what am i supposed to do dude, i work as a lab tech and make shit money, i can't exactly go and do classes with $15 dollars a month after bills.

Inb4 unbirth fetish

But just the fact that you are working, providing for yourself and all shows that you have some sort of skills.
You could be a lazy nigger and collect obama care, but you are out there working for your survival. That is a skill.

>woman rely on men sexually, that's why they cheat. They know they need cock, badly.
>woman cannot provide for themselves. They need the emotional and financial support of a man
>woman feel the need to be impregnated. It is very rare that a normal, biologically healthy female does not feel the need to take a man's seed
>woman always want to think of themselves as the best, while constantly feigning self hatred and announcing it to their partner in the hopes that their partner will call them perfect
>they are incapable of forming a functional society
>they are incapable of tolerating each other
Honestly if women didn't have pussies there would be no need for them. Everything a woman can do, a man can do better. If men could reproduce with other men, we would do so, and there would be no need for women.

the Justin Bieber hate is a meme. No one actually hates him.

At least you have a job
:(

are those dildos in the background?

This.

This.

Just a bunch of jealous old white bitches
Nuthin new

Yeah man. What happened to the perfectly good term DAS UNTERMENSCH.
I say we bring it back.

>women

What is the context here? Or better yet what fb page is it from?

Discuss

Are they blind or just evil?

She's like a 9

Angela merkel? Golda Meir? need I go on?
>insucc ur itties

>I love how women think
i hpoe you're being sarcasm

>I HATE SEX AND YOU'RE DISGUSTING IF YOU DO
>BIG DICKS ONLY PLEASE

This sums women up pretty well.

I actually think she looks kinda creepy but she is definitely objectively beautiful.
Fat chicks gone be fat chicks.

yeah, it's also (sadly) a little fault of the poor virgins who want sex, or the diseased fellows who crave it even after they've had it. The way I might crave alcohol, they crave sex, and that just fucking sucks for them. They put up with so much shit for girls that aren't even that great, they've just convinced themselves they are like buyer's remorse.

Good chicks can and probably have existed. I'll never meet one, there's no point in trying, sex ain't that big a deal for me, god damn I'm glad I'm not a part of that thing where I have to tell a girl what she wants to hear or I can't get my boner wet that night.

Getting this triggered over a sign.
You being triggered is triggering me.

More whites have been caught for welfare fraud, retard.

If that's a woman's idea of a joke, they need to get with the times. Being a selfish, vapid, stupid cunt isn't funny.

I want to drive up to this chick in a Maserati, woo her, marry her, and make her work in a dog kennel to support me while I go out and fuck her little sister.

That's purely because more whites exist to do it. All the blacks who might even the score are in prison for murder.