Animal Collective

Animal Collective were truly phenomenal live. The live version of Loch Raven is so beautiful. Summertime Clothes was so hype, and they closed with guys eyes. These guys are crazy good live. The way they transition between songs is mesmerising

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVtSuYvAZZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But we really want to know how actress was

lol actress is great but I have no idea where this meme came from

Not a meme. I like actress

i saw them live in hollywood in march. hearing them play daily routine was amazing

LADS I NEED TO KNOW!! Is Loch Raven and Bees a song they're playing every show?? or only some shows?? I saw on setlist.com that only some shows got bees and Loch. whIle others got daily routine/summertime. Help a lad who's gonna see em in 5 days

I got Summertime Clothes, Loch Raven, Guys Eyes, Water Curses, Kid On Holiday

they played those songs every day on the first leg of their tour but now that they added more songs they switch it up more

Why don't they just get rid of all the PW shit and just play the 8 classics and then leave the stage

i wish

Richmond?

It was fucking transcendent, Avey went apeshit during KOH

PW shit is good though

But is it loch Raven good????

No

But they can play them both

Did I say they can't? They just don't have the honesty to admit that all pre painting with material will be enjoyed more by the crowd and probably themselves.

>Why don't they just get rid of all the PW shit

Did you not think I was literally asking a question? There are reasons for why they'd continue playing it which is all fine but they must have realized at some point that their previous material is far better. So I'd like to know why they did slowly take it from playing 11 painting with songs to 8 and still not decreasing that amount more

Yes dude. Best concert I've been to

Here's a short video I took of Loch Raven
youtube.com/watch?v=AVtSuYvAZZw

They're never going to come to Toronto, are they?

Do you want them to become a band that tours until their 70's on the success of only their most popular songs?
The PW songs represent where they are creatively, playing a set that is half old and half new is more than fair. I'm sorry you didn't get to see My Girls.

See there's the flaw in your sentence. Pw are there most popular sounding songs.
The difference between my ideal anco setlist and your idea of them doing a 'hits' tour is that they would continue busting out their objectively best (alvin row, loch Raven, bees, daily routine, kids on holiday) as well as subtly introducing even newer songs and slowly transition away from the pw sound.

it's a good thing i was talking about their most popular songs, and not their most popular sounding songs. whew, close one.

Did you read the rest of my comment or did you resign to that after the first sentence?