We don't like people talking sense here

>Overrated doesn't know what popular keams

Fuck off Randy.

You're right though.

This heap of garbage

Shit game for Shit people

Get the fuck out of this thread.

One of the best games of the year.
New Vegas was better than this piece of shit.

I was about to post this, you beat me to it.

>Ps4
Speaking of overrated

lmao ok

Absolutely fucking shit game

Only reason I own one is for Uncharted and The Last of Us. Naughty Dog keeps the PS4 afloat.

Pic: I love Valve but goddamned if the only good thing about this game is the storyline.

I mean, it's good fun.

Agreed, Battleborn is a much better game.

casual game for casual people

Couldn't agree anymore

This.

New Vegas ended up being my favorite out of all the games. When I started playing fallout 4 I just felt disappointment. Not sure what it was, something was just off. Prior to the game I had listened to a bunch of guys talk about the game and it was just rant after rant. Now I see what they were talking about

Yeah, Overwatch is 2/10
Battleborn is a 2.1/10

both shite but at least battleborn isn't overhyped

Wasted $60 bucks on this shit it was fucking atrocious

hEY my auitsm isnt anyhing to make ufn of Ill have u now the onlhy thing im good at is math and shits and ur huritng my feeelings ;;;((((

Fallout: New Vegas is my favorite RPG of all time. So when Fallout 4 was announced, I was hyped as shit! Well some of my friends also heard about it, but had never played a Fallout game before. When the game came out, I insisted FONV was better in every aspect except shooting. They've never touched Fallout beforehand, but they claim it's the best game ever, best RPG ever, best everything.

I told them to play Fallout New Vegas and they quit after 15 minutes and said it's so fucking garbage.
Aah fuck those people.

this as fuck. casualized blizzard trash

I bought the game too..

MW2 was much better IMO.
WaW was the best COD, not MW.

Doom sucks ass,its just another run and gun

Chizek

Holy shit quads
I agree, cod 4 wasn't the best cod.

2/10
Textbook example of a game not living up to the hype

This.

I bought it to see what the hype was about, and I immediately got messaged by a friend who pretty much went on about how it's the best game ever. And he did this /everyfuckingtime/ I launched the game.

When I told him it's okay but not the greatest RPG I've played, he got super offended.

Fucking super overrated

No idea how this got game of the year it's so fucking bad

This game is complete shit. The entire experience of the "Warzone" game mode is built upon RNG. The movements do not belong in Halo, and the story is utter garbage. Should've ended after Halo: Reach.

Nigger let one guy ruin a really okay game.

Thank youuu

Played it when it was underrated loved it played it for the difficulty and for fun now where on the where the community only cares about lore fucking disgusting

I actually enjoyed FO4, maybe not as good as FO3 but definitely better tnan New Vegas. Before Fo4 all I heard was trash talk about New Vegas

So wrong.
You're just a young padawan it seems

Was there from the beginning
Cod4 easily the best
Mw2 was made so it was easier for shittier players. Was still good but not as good as mw1

And WaW? Top Kek padawan

Because name one game that was actually good last year. That was the cleanest piece of shit in the whole pile.

>one guy
Have you been on the internet where Undertale is ever mentioned?
Fuck, even when it's not mentioned some dumbass kid has to go on about how SANS IS THE COOLEST AND PAPYRUS IS HOT AND OMG TORIEL!!!!

It's a fun game but it's not an RPG, which is what Fallout should be. If they kept all the RPG elements of the previous game and had a better storyline, it'd be really fucking good.

The people who like 4 are the same people who like 3. They want it to be an action game instead of the RPG it's supposed to be. They're some of the most retarded people I've ever talked to because they can't understand anything beyond le lolz big explosions/lazor weapons so crazy xDddD and white knights vs black knights storylines

Fucking loner

How can it be overrated when no one but xbox fanboys think it's a great game
It's merely decent

Last halo I absolutely loved was 3

Didn't age well but was amazing at it's time of release tbh

Definitely overrated

Reviews gave it fucking 8s and 9s, and like 90% of xbox users I know love it.

Disagree
Amazing game

There's so many different things they could've done with Halo but they just keep shitting out Chief games that have no lore basis whatsoever. I am looking forward to Halo Wars though mainly because 343 isn't making it.

>literally the new Team Fortress 2

I feel so out of place in this thread. I think Fo4 was great
Witcher 3 is one of my all time favorites (I understand why people don't like it)
Cod 4 was good but MW2 was better, it refined what made cod 4 so great.
Overwatch was fun for the first few hours but got repetitive. It didn't deserve the "9/10" praise it was getting :/

Probably because halo 4 was such a steaming pile of crap

But who is still playing it? At least I don't know anyone who does
Was hot for like a month
Hardly close to some past halo titles

This.

Generic cliché story, and bare bones if not fucking average gameplay. I played it on the hardest difficult straight off so it was a little more survival than the others, but my god is it over rated. The dialogue and characters are okay but other games have done conversation infinitely better. This game is a 7/10

>XBOX

Ya

And the ai is garb

I'd say that's fair.

This

anything past Halo 3 is just like how Runescape ended up, it's the same gameplay only masked underneath an update on it's graphical models and made the look like it's new but's just the same thing with experience points spammed into the detail.

>on the fence about ODST
>Halo 3 was the truly the last good Halo game

Every single game in this series.

Disagree
One of the best games I've ever played

When it comes to the amalgamation of all the different factoids that come together to make a game, few touch naughty dog. This game is a masterpiece. The sound, atmosphere, attention to detail, story, relationship with characters etc. the mood the game provides. This game is great in every category. It checks all the boxes. No game will be every gamer's cup of tea, but this game is an absolute gem and I can't help but chuckle when I see this game listed by anyone on these lists.

Loved the hell out of the gun customization tho tbh.

You never played 2.

It's a good game But very Overrated by Reviews and shit

Yeah, you called?

The story is shit and the AI are shit but the characters and the multiplayer are what make the game amazing.

Seriously, the multiplayer is criminally underrated.

Most overrated game of last generation was bioshock infinite. Period.

idk what you´re even supposed to do in GTA 5, like when we play that shit in friends house it´s always just driving around, stealing military planes or shooting at cops.
the game doesnt suggest you anything to do so IMO Doom or Uncharted kinda games are better coz you know you´re told to do shit instead of just abandoning you to a giant sandbox.

To be fair, F1 and F2 were made by a different company than the rest of the Fallout games. Bethesda bought it out from Interplay Entertainment. Just like how 3 and NV were different because with NV Bandai had a role in the game as well.

Replied to wrong person. Meant

It's a good game - just not good as a Halo game.

Warzone concept is fun, I enjoy it, and that's seems to be the only thing holding the game up. Let us not talk about Microtransactions, but we agree they're bullshit.

I'd argue in a way the movements do belong in Halo, since you play as overpowered, genetically augmented soldiers which are in awesome armour, it'd make sense to move like this.

They seemed too focussed on improving Multiplayer, than focussing on this conflict between Osiris and Blue Team or even a proper story.

Halo 4 is still more than likely going to be classed as the worst Halo ever, but I honestly believe that it's story is underrated beyond all belief. We got to see Chief and Corttana again - not to mention aside from the books, Chief got some really needed Character development.
Weak point to the game was the Multiplayer and the Loadout system. I don't think anyone gave a fuck about Spartan Ops.

I personally want to think that (though more than likely not going to happen) in Halo 6, this is where we see Chief actually go rogue to find Cortana for whatever reason, maybe to find out his friend hasn't actually gone batshit insane, and having a conflict with Locke, after them meeting prior and Locke saving Chief. If executed correctly, it could be an interesting conflict, but more than likely not since nothing was shown or told about Locke.

But, I digress.

>wrong chat

I've played every single one.

Because you're a dumbass who only plays online. There is a story mode.

Obvi troll.

No ordinary man can lie in the face of Geralt. The Witcher 3 is a game sent by the gods themselves to give the human race a taste of heaven. It is the epitome of perfection, the climax of all games. It stands alone atop a tower held by every game previously ever made, as the hero of the gaming industry and the best its ever known. This game could bring peace to this world, end world hunger, and rid the world of cancerous cod/minecraft autists such as yourself. Get the fuck out, you blasphemer.

I completely agree with you and your quads. I may even say that MW3 was better than COD4. I never played any COD multiplayer though.

>hating on a sandbox game for being a sandbox game

You're just boring if you can't have fun in a sandbox.

Then again GTA V doesn't have much to offer but w/e

12 year old detected

Fun game. Was worth the rent.

DS1 on pc was total crap. It was not due to the game, but rather to the controls and how it was adapted on pc. I liked the 2 tho

5's story is objectively the worst steaming heap of shit I've ever seen in a GTA game. Trevor is just ridiculous and it gets old fast unless you have a sub 80 iq. Franklin is only there for the deathwish ending with random missions shoved in so he has somethig to do. Michael's story is okay but things like raiding a fucking CIA compound for a chemical weapon shouldn't be in GTA.

TLDR; Post games you don't like and argue about them.

Souls isn't meant to be played on PC.

Seriously fucking hate the amount I've seen this game lately. Glorified battlefront tf2

yep

Which one of you fags told me this was good?

Fo4 is a good game. I Wouldn't say it's great, but I think it's a worthwhile play at the very least. Witcher 3 with all it's technical issues that have mostly been ironed out, is still an achievement in terms of open world western style action RPGs, IMO.

I can't get on board with you on mw2. Was still a high quality game but mw1 redefined the genre and actually rewarded skill. Mw2 while still solid was made to cater to casual players. Terribly unbalanced. Mw1 still has the crown in the series and will never likely be surpassed in the series.

I agree about overwatch. There's solid mechanics there. It's definitely not bad but I find it a touch boring myself. Not to say it's bad but it's a little overhyped, to be more accurate.

I don't know man. I never managed to give even two fucks about GTA3's story. And vice city was just meh.

disagree
disagree
mildly agree , overhyped, not bad though
agree, game is fun, but lacking in content
agree
agree full extent
never played.. mw2 was good though, cod is garbage since bo1
agree
agree
agree
agree, last good halo - halo reach
never played, looks fine though
hell no story is perf. I'd love to fuk the girl, don't know her name though, forgot
eh
agreed max game is fucking garbage
agree

Nah, just Fallout 4.

/thread

No, I don't agree with you either.

One of the most important factors of playing a game is the gameplay. I'm not saying this game is unplayable, but the ai are downright fucking retarded. On the hardest difficulty I was laughing at how dumb the gunmen were, same with the clickers.

Melee system is actually very broken too. I'd be smashing a clicker with a pipe and SUDDENLY he grabs me into an instant kill animation, like, midway through getting his head caved in. It was fucking dumb.

I really didn't think the character chemistry was that social either. Yeah, alright, two completely unrelated characters join forces and learn to love eachother. Gta v done it but better.

The only thing I particularly liked about this game were the optional dialogue pieces, which are so rare they might aswell not even be there

Well if you don't play multiplayer, then you prob shouldn't comment on the game as a whole. The meat of the game is in the multiplayer. Mw3 was trash. Absolutely trash. Me 2
Mw1 a genre redefining game that is a classic

quads don't lie

That new DOOM GOTY
If Deus Ex doesn't dethrone it

GTA IV's story was a fucking masterpiece and then they give us GTA V. It's like they were insulting us.

Try Armageddon now.

Go die