Why and what do you smoke?

Why and what do you smoke?
I smoke dou to the social aspects and I I'm trying to lose weight, so I spend my money on ciggarettes insead off unhealthy snacks. I smoke Long Marlboro reds

Mainly sterling and amber leaf, just started smoking and well turned into chain smoking when I'm bored

I roll my own. Use camel tobacco, mascotte filters and rizla papers

>why

It helps me not to rage in public

Amber Leaf rolling tobacco. Honestly mostly smoke when I'm bored these days. I'm bored a lot though.

Best there is.

L&M blue and red.
It makes me relax and i like the taste.

L&M forward, smoking, cuz i started to smoke weed in Holland

Marlb Reds and because it feels good. Smoke 4-5 packs a week.

amber leaf rollies cause it helps my mental problems

its stops the rush of bad thoughs in my head i dont know why

It's simple, I don't

capri magenta 120s

because im cool

This

and because I'm addicted. No other reason really. Also it relaxed me when I was under stress.

swefag, norfag her, skjera?

Smoked for 25 years. Best thing I did in my life was quit that shit.

Finfag, the law requires us to have the warning texts in both Finnish and Swedish since Swedish is our 2nd official language.

If you aren't addicted you should seriously try to quit. It's fun at first, yeah, but then it just becomes an addiction, spending $6+/day on something that is slowly killing you...
I know this is falling on deaf ears, but it really isn't worth it.
Pic related, it's me after getting my chemo port installed. I have late stage cancer. It's in my lymph nodes, lungs, and in my small intestine. All of this from smoking a pack and a half a day. Don't make the same mistakes I made

Hey aus fags show me a pic of your faggy depressing cigarette boxes.

This is what American cigs look like

>i only thought these existed in miami

Holy shit

Other than i smoke marble 72s light

How bout weed?

thanks for killing yourselves faggots

Im taking your advice fuck this.

/thread

How long did you smoke?

I only smoke during my lunch break, and after work usually. Rarely do I have one at home.
I normally just hand them out to those in need, And wait to meet people usually, Works out well.

No picture, But I like Canadian Classics, and some times the natural Sago's

I smoke Camel rolling tobacco. I think it tastes and feels better than siggarettes. Also, its tastier for rolling joints, and its cheaper by comparison.
Reason of smoking is stress, adiction, and that sig after dinner. Smoking after getting stuffed is heaven.

I smoke hookah like 5 times a day;I'm a neet,I'll be quitting in a month or so think I'll start college as well

>Reply
You're losing weight, but you're losing the healthy weight, idiot!

>tfw smokes 75 cigarettes a day

Some Djarum Black. I smoke to lose weight, and I do appreciate the flavor tobacco and clove has.

I smoke all day but only in the kitchen. I vape when I stay in the living room.

>I smoke to lose weight

how is that going?

It makes you lazy. Do LSD instead.
13 years.

>smoking to lose weight
Why do people still believe this?
I once tried to believe this and I ended up hemorrhaging just a little bit more money to cover up my lie. If anything, smoking made me lazier and consume more.

Marlboro Menthol