What would you do to my mum Sup Forums?

what would you do to my mum Sup Forums?

give her a nice hug :) she looks nice

Make her work in the HR department the dirty bitch.

Let her finish her coffee and ask her to iron my dress shirts. I hate the way my cleaners presses them but there isn't another cleaner reasonably close that I can trust.

drink a coffee with her

fuck her brains out. is that what you want to hear?
post moar of her

I'd fuck the shit out of her face and then impregnate the cunt and make you look after my kids! Also you got more?

She's my background cause she gets me so hard!

post moar

Proof for

Is OP dead?

you should ask her for some nudes OP

I'd get her drunk and make ya a little brother..

God I want to worship your mums chubby White Arse as she sits on my face suffocating me! Please I need more I'm jerking hard!

I would be a gentleman first, take her to dinner and then fuck the shit out of her.

cumtribute the first pic?

I'm just leaving work and I will be fapping furiously to this motherly slut when I get home!

Drop her off naked in Niggertown.

I would love for her to let me lick up all your cum after you've fucked your mummy good!

I would tribute her by buttfucking OP into gaping wreckage, the Reek him in her honor and burn the genitals as sacrifice to the Old Gods.

What a lovely blonde milf whore!

I'd get to know her, make her feel real special. Listen to her talk about her problems, pry a little to get her to keep talking about herself. I'd reveal my fucked up childhood, lure her into sympathy. I'd share a moment with her and steal a kiss. I'd slide my hand up her leg and start rubbing her entire cunt with the palm of my hand. She'd push me away and I'd pull back. She'll spend the next week or so thinking about it, the next time I see her I apologize and hug her with an erection. She grows wet feeling the bulge in my pants. I move it against her noticeably and she grabs it. I grab her chin and kiss her as she strokes my huge cock. I can hear her breathing getting heavier. I bend her over the nearest surface and pull her pants down. I eat her from behind until I've got her pussy juices all over my nose. Then, without fingering her, I cram my thick hard cock deep into her. She says it hurts and moans loudly, I push harder and tear her vaginal walls. I tell her I don't care what it feels like and start thrusting with hard, long strokes. She can barely speak as I grab her throat from behind, I push balls deep into her and begin to choke her. I hold my cock fully inserted as her pussy starts to convulse. She's screaming now, her knees buckle but I hold her up with nothing but my hard cock pressing her against the counter. As her orgasm begins to peak I start thrusting again, harder than before. She groans as she realizes that, yes, she is coming again. "Stop," she says "I can't cum again stop" she says but I continue to pound relentlessly. She can't even form sentences anymore as she devolves into a primal mess, slurring words and grasping for something to hold onto as her big tits flop around.
On the verge of orgasm I pull my cock out and spin her around onto the ground. I pull her hair and slam my cock into her mouth. I face fuck her until I feel my balls beginning to burst and push my cock balls deep into her mouth.

You lost me at 'i'd'

Well

Op here with my mums panties

Got A time stamp there OP or some proof? Loving your mum so far!

i would sniff her dirty panties

> what would you do to my mum Sup Forums?
ask her why she adopt a retard

She starts spitting my cum up as it shoots down her throat, choking and gasping for air. I hold her head down on my cock and maneuver myself onto the ground where I can jam my fingers into her pussy. I start fingering her gaping cunt with four fingers while holding her firmly by the back of the head. She begins to groan again, she's lost track of how many times I've forced her to cum. My cock is past the orgasm now, ready for round two. I pull it out of her mouth and force her down onto all fours. I roughly spank her fat white ass and ask her if she's ready "yes please" she begs, I spank her again and tell her to call me sir "yes sir I'm sorry" she cries. I spank her again and push her forward, I grab her hands and use them to hold her ass open. I jam my cock into her used pussy again, it slides in much easier this time. I start fucking her roughly and she struggles to hold herself up to keep her face from smashing into the floor. I start spanking her over and over again, her ass turning red. She tries to stop my hand from hitting her again and so I grab her hair and jam my cock balls deep into her. She screams from the pain and I strike her ass over and over and over. "Sorry sir! I'm sorry!" she cries but I continue to spank and start thrusting again. "I know you are you fucking whore" I reply and slide a pinkie into her ass. I reach for the nearest rubber-handled utensil and shove it handle-first into her ass. I use it as a handle to fuck her through yet another orgasm. She finally collapses completely on the ground and I face fuck her again until I cum a second time. I stand up, pull up my pants and walk away.
I delete her number.

Whatever.

Show me the inside where her fucking cunt sits you miserable bastard.

Marry her and become your new daddy