Okay, this might sound completely retarded, but I've been pondering this for quite some time now so please hear me out:

Okay, this might sound completely retarded, but I've been pondering this for quite some time now so please hear me out:
Why is it that rape is seen as the most deplorable crime a man can commit when there are plenty of other awful things (murder, AIDS) that are socially acceptable to joke about? Yet if I were to make a joke about rape, I would get ostracized by my peers.

Why is it that because he stuck his fingers in her vagina, she is traumatized and scarred for life, but if he had put them in her ear or other orifice (assuming the assailant had an ear fetish or something) without consent this wouldn't be a big deal? Like, rape is literally just having something inside of one of your orifices. Why is there an emotional element attached to it that makes it so horrible for girls to endure? When they go to the gynecologist, he puts his fingers in their vaginas yet this does not phase them. But when someone else does it when they don't consent, it is suddenly the worst crime in western society? It's a vagina. It is designed to have shit put into it.

I'm not saying rape isn't bad. Of course it is. I just don't get why it is perceived as something so awful when there are worse crimes than having someone temporarily put something in a vagina committed every day.

>inb4 rapist

Consent, you fucking idiot

Did you even read my post? What if someone put their fingers in your ear without consent? Would you go to therapy and counseling to deal with the PTSD of the incident? Of course you wouldn't.

What if someone fingered your ass while you were passed out? Would you be fine with some random fuck touching you?

Can I shove my fingers up your ass with out your consent

Of course I wouldn't. But it certainly wouldn't scar me for life and I wouldn't need a fucking support group to deal with it. And I wouldn't want the assailant to get life in prison like most feminists would

Are you faggots even reading my post? Of course I wouldn't be cool with it. But you could do some WAY worse shit yet society would throw me a pity party for getting a finger in my butt but not for anything else

Yeah but obviously genitals are special. You can just compare them to any part of you body that's just out in the open. Did it uncle touch you as a kid?

stop trying to act so enlightened when in reality you're ignorant and probably would fucking piss yourself if some guy raped you

It's hard to understand unless you've experienced something like it. I thought the same once, until I had some fat skank grab my balls from behind when I was playing pool once. Closest I ever came to hitting a woman...the revulsion, the almost overwhelming sense of violation...was pretty eye opening. And that was nothing compared to penetration.

underageb& detected

>HUE HUE HUE I SAID DID YOUR UNCLE TOUCH YOU LOOK HOW EDGY AND ORIGINAL I AM HUEHUEHUE

I had someone put a chopstick in my ass when I was passed out in college and I didn't give a fuck and thought it was funny. If it had happened to a girl there would be a fucking Lynch mob

This is the last time I'm gonna post this: it was sexual assault, not rape! This whole story isn't even newsworthy.

I know what you mean but if you got rape by my mee I guaranty you would be damaged goods for life

Why are they special? If the assailant is getting sexual gratification no matter the orifice, what does it matter?

Jajajaja you're as always like all op's a giant and huge faggot

>ja
At least I'm not a fucking spic

Women can get pregnant by 1 man, and the investment is 9 months of time. Therefore female sexual strategy must be selective. If someone comes and rapes you, they take away that consent and youre body would be forced to accept the genetic material of a potentially very shitty mate.

This is why I believe rape is seen as bad, and rape against women is taken much more seriously.

This is the first real answer. Thank you for answering my questions rationally without going all HURR DURR HAVE U EVER BEEN RAPED

This was a case of regret rape. Whores shouldn't be allowed to go outside without a male supervisor.

This is because everyone agrees that murder is wrong, so when someone is put away for 50 years in prison for killing someone, no one argues. However, rape is something that people argue about, and it is often shaded cases like "they were both drunk and walked 500ft to a bed room together and she claims it is rape" or "she was unconscious behind a dumpster with 2 eye witnesses" and people still try to argue against the evidence or logic present. I don't believe anyone is trying to argue that he should get life in prison, just longer than 6 months with his lack of remorse. More media = stronger opinions and more rustled jimmies.

it has to deal with social norms. we arr raised that sex and sex organs are to be treated as special, that sex is one of the highest forms of intimacy that needs to be guarded. because of this, someone touching your genitals is appalling and a big no no.

then you stem from that, the fact that your right to choice is so ingrained into your mind, that we argue night and day against ANYTHING that takes away our right to choose, whether it's choosing what to buy, eat, smoke, etc.

so you take your special genitals, then remove the choice of who can touch them and you have sexual assault/rape and why people are so uppity about it compared to other shit.

> You put on your sleep boxer shorts
> Its late, time to go to bed
> After a long sleep you wake up
> You try to move your hands but its not moving
> You pull harder wondering what the fuck is going on
> You hear a deep Voice saying "Continue Struggling, it makes me hard"
> You realize in fear that your arms are tied to the bedpost
> The Light is switched on and you see an extreme overweight guy, smiling evil
> U try to scream but you just choke because a sock is in your mouth
> He lifts your legs over his soulders smiling even more evil
> As u want to plead him not to do it u feel a something warm at your Anus
> Your Screaming intensifies as he pumps it in your hole
> Its horrifying painful, it feels like your organs are going to explode
> He continues to rape you harder and harder
> You hope that your body can adapt to the pain but its not
> Your Anus starts bleeding as he continues
> The Climax, relief, you realise you are crying like a 5 year old
> He looks at you and says " I just don't get why it is perceived as something so awful when there are worse crimes than having someone temporarily put something in a Anus committed every day."
Get an impression OP?

Wait til you go to prison and hae your supple little asshole pounded and get made feel like a bitch as your punches dont effect the large AB member penetrating you, as you scream why, why would my own race do this to me? Its because you snitched on your own buddies but still ended up behind bars because the cops arent to be trusted, just as you are now as well.

It doesn't. Some guy kissed me on the cheek a couple of years ago and I went after him with a knife. Still pisses me off to think someone could fuck with my boundaries like that.

wow rape is really a nice thing

Good answers. This is kinda what I was thinking.

huy

By the time you turn 15 you will understand most of the answers to your questions

I don't believe this. It's just because women can get away with anything by crying about it. Their sexual consent has been their only power for a long time. If even that is taken from them, they cry. Now that women's economic prosperity is increasing, rape should be considered a less heinous crime than before, because it hurts them less than it did in the past.

Congratulations, you are a massive faggot, kys

I don't know man, friends if mine all over social media are saying he should be killed, or get life in prison, or are glad everyone hates him. It's a media lynch mob. What he did isn't right, but if these people had theyre way, the guy would have been sentenced to waterboarded.

And imo, his sentence is too harsh. Not because of the the 6 months, but because of being a registered sex offender. That list is for life and severely limits a lot of your rights and ability to get a job. I'd take 10 years of prison and a clean slate rather than 10 days in prison and life on that list.

My friend got sexually assaulted the other day, girl helped him home because he was very drunk but not to the point of blacking out, undressed him then proceeded to jerk him off and try to force the sex. When he told one of our mutual female friends she said "oh she probably thought you wanted it." Had this same situation happened in reverse he would be a raper and probably thrown in the slamma jamma. Just makes you think sometimes....

Why don't you answer some of my questions then?

Oh wait, I already know the answers. It's because of our fucked up culture that encourages women to be victims every chance they get

You don't have to rape someone in the assignment. Vaginas are made for penis to fit inside.

You have latent rape fantasies don't you?

Sex is also like doing drugs. You want some control over your environment to enhance your trip.Getting stoned and thrown in jail and getting Big Mo's dick in your ass is not a good trip.
Also, potential for STDs. If the rapist is successful, the victim will not know whether a disease has been transmitted or not. Think herpes, Hep C, aids.
It's a highly personal invasion over which you have no control. This removes any sense of security you might have had. This is often what the rapist wants - to degrade, scare, and punish what the rapist perceives as arrogance an smugness on the part of the victim. They've probably been rejected by women before (think: if have the capacity to rape, you're an asshole and unlikely to successfully woo), and they project that onto all women, and feel they're getting revenge, and it's misplaced. Just look at the responses you get here ob Sup Forums, which is jam-packed with losers who are able to vent anonymously. Some think they're kidding, but that shows a certain desensitization. They have lost all capacity for empathy because society treats them like dirt.

Taking someones free will away. Same with murder, you take something that is not yours.

Funny how you're calling people faggots yet you think it's funny when people shove shit up your ass. Fucking faggot.

The food is just tastier to tigers, if it screams and wriggles.

Right, but it's fine to joke about murder but not rape. Jesus Christ will you people read my post

Vaginas widen up if the woman is sexually aroused, if thats not the case it doesn´t fit.
You would know that if you´ve ever made a woman horny but to help you understand it although, its like your penis gets big when you are horny

A joke is one thing
But that fucker RAPED HER and that's not a joke is reality.

People joke about rape just as much as they do about murder. What rock are you living under?

What is awful is that people try defending the actions of a rapist.
Trying to minimize his actions and placing the blame of his actions on the victim.

geez user, you lost all my faith in you with that comment. As said, you need to be aroused to even like it or it's just dry and really painfull

I think its because rape is the most likely thing to happen thats still considered bad. Like, murder is worse, but the thought of getting murdered to so far and unrealistic in a first world country that its nothing more than a speculation. Rape on the other hand, while lesser in severity, hits closer to home and makes it a "real" issue

>why are genitals considered special body parts
feigning ignorance of basic social norms does not make your argument any more valid, it just makes you look socially and mentally retarded

It's nothing to do with culture and everything to do with rape often being the equivalent to a death sentence.

A girl at my university was raped and committed suicide a little while later too. You might say she was only upset because society conditioned her to be, but that doesn't change the fact that it made her so depressed that she killed herself.

If you're desperate for any form of intimacy and you're a virgin you might not see the problem with rape and how it might hurt someone, but it's not something that any intelligent adult has an issue comprehending.

>barking up this same tree again
nobody cares faggot it's never gonna change cry more

>personal anecdotal evidence
>presents it as a rule/norm for all people and the whole of society

boy you sure are a special one aren't you

If raping a drunk chick behind a dumpster does not make you a sex offender, just what does?

Besides, sex offender registration isn't there for the purpose of fucking up your life. It's there to protect other people from you. Once you've committed a sexual assault, other people's right to safety trumps your right to have a normal life. You really think Brock will never try to do anything like this ever again, especially after being a hated pariah (sp?)

There was a video on Motherless of two teenage girls spreading their drunken friend's ass and putting a cheese string in her asshole. You're wrong, no lynch mob was formed.

This just in: people deal with traumatic incidents differently
while yes, some people may have that response to being fingered in the ass, more than likely their reaction is going to be a bit more negative and a bit less nonchalant

Thank you

Fucking dumbass, he raped her you fucking idiot try to do some better research or something like how many extra chromosomes do you have?

Its gives them another reason to bitch and say how horrible their lives are even though they are given everything

She was drunk and passed out behind a dumpster

Okay OP, why don´t you just tell us the rape jokes you want to make?

I was drugged and fucked by a whale. Bothered me for the next few days but I didn't really mind.

I think one of the biggest issues is that rape is a sort of package word for a large spectrum of possible situations. Getting drunk and fucking is rape, but drugging someone, tying them down, and then force fucking them as they scream, cry, and beg for mercy is also rape. It's really something that should be investigated into with more detail. Then again, a proper model for emotional suffering should be made too so these fags and bitches will stop ruining lives over something small by exaggerating their suffering.

Also, op, i know its b8, but feels. Feels is why its bad. Also, loadsabitches dont like getting a papsmir by their gynecologist.

Less than 10% of sex offenders are repeating offenders. What I don't like is that the list is for his entire life. In 60 years, he'll be an 80 year old man and still be incapable of walking through a public park. That's not protecting anyone.

I think the being in the list for life should on be reserved for sex traffickers, child molesters, or equally abhorrent criminals. Drunken rapes, while deserving longer than a 6 months prison sentence, should not be life on the list.

You wouldn't complain if a massive man held you down and fucked your asshole until it was spewing with shit and blood just because he wanted to and didn't see why people got so upset by a penis being inside them for a few minutes?

>It's there to protect other people from you
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
That's the argument that is made, the reality is that it ruins lives more often that it protects. People on the list often don't update their location so shit is out of date. You can go on it for public urination even if you were trying to hide it, and something like 90% + of sexual crimes are committed by people not even on it.
Shit isn't really for your safety but the perception of it.

>Implying the reoffending rate isn't directly influenced by the restrictions placed on first time offenders

Well if you're dead, you can't really get PTSD or whatever mental trauma you might get when raped.

I mean if i was as drunk and as dumb to pass out behind a dumpster like she was i guess i asked for it cause if that guy didnt it prob would have been a hobo with AIDS so idk what would you pick user

That's just wrong, the re-offending rate is low regardless of whether they are on the list, off the list, or taken off after some time.

People don't want to be caught again being sex offenders!

Not agreeing with this turbo fag, but what would be worse? Anal rape or vaginal rape? Pain wise, anyway. I know vaginal rape increases the risk of pregnancy.

Are you fucking retarded?

Hahahahaha you are actually this fucking stupid, and you have unfettered access to the internet, the largest most powerful information sharing tool in existence?

Hahahahaha holy fuck Sup Forums I'm done

If you need to ask why this is an issue then you need to ask yourself why you are not bothered by it and re-evaluate your own morals.

This

indeed
girl was unconscious, not like she was being beaten or something

So how long was your stay here? A week?

Fucking summerfags.

As someone who makes it a thing to be a gadfly and overall devils advocate in almost all of my social situations (inb4 normie), I have to say that it is much easier to talk and joke about murder than rape. Its different per crowd, obviously, but given a mixed crowd, id have to be more delicate about rape than murder.

OP here. It seems like no one read my entire post. I think Brock whatshisface got off too easy, and he should be severely punished.

I just don't see why people flip a shit and get uncomfortable when rape is discussed but not other crimes. That is all.

My guess would be because while you dont survive murder (duh), you have people in the crowd who may have been raped and suffer from ptsd. Overall making them feel like you are belottling them and their experiences

because reproduction is the only insurance mankind has, u dipshits.

and for thousands for years pregnancy meant death (still-births, complications leading to infections, etc) more often then it meant a bigger family. only recently with medical breakthroughs has childbirth become a relative simple process. even with that pregnancy itself is still very complex. thats why mistreating the givers of life and the one process that can bring a man and a woman together on multiple levels is so reviled.

this fucking google generation and its need for instant knowledge has made the knowledge itself useless. u get it, u discard it. had u only read those fucking books they piled on u in highschool instead of chatting with ur friends about where to download ur homework so u could hang around talking about whats on TV and doing jackall with ur lives. i am glad the powers that be treat u cattle like vermin. u dont deserve the comforts they give u in the first place.

looks like summer

maybe if she didnt go out and get wasted and pass out behind a dumpster, it wouldnt of happened

>fingers in ear is basically sex

sorry, you're still a virgin op

Pain wise probably anal because it's dry as hell. At least there's some lube in the vagina all the time.

a woman's only use is her orifice, which she must market accordingly. it lowers the value for all of us when someone takes it for free and without explicit, written permission

Faggot
srsly...

>and for thousands for years pregnancy meant death
>being this retarded
just because it was riskier doesn't mean it was a death sentence. fucking lol, read a book nigger

U didnt write anything about that in ur post.

This is why I enjoy living in the midwest, if some fat slut grabs my ass or balls I can hit her in the face and get a pat on the back for it.

but the reaction from most people (not on Sup Forums) is generally very different

You could sarcastically say "I'm going to kill you" and it's just playing around, but if you say "I'm going to rape you" then you're not going to get a very nice response

I think people flip a shit and get uncomfortable when rape is discussed but not other crimes because, like other crimes, when you hear about it happening a little part of you, sometimes a very little bit, admittedly, but a bit of you, thinks about what it would bee like if it happened to you. When it comes to rape, this makes people more uncomfortable because of what it is, its someone sticking a penis inside you without your consent. admittedly, you wouldn't want to be robbed or murdered or any of those other things, but I think the thought of being violated so intimately puts people off more than anything else

this is some well-thought-out bait

good job user, well done

Im sure its a variety of factors, yours included.

Rape is a corruption of acts normally considered pleasurable. In a far lesser form, imagine someone tying you down and forces you to consume alcohol even past the point you'd consider okay. For the rest of your life your view of social drinking will be soured, even drinking alone might be ruined.

Now take that back to sex, or human intimacy in general, it's a terrible fact to have someone tarnish that part of you, possibly even irrepairably.

Added to that, rape teaches you that you are ultimately not in control, that there are people out there, far removed from abstraction, who are willing to use you, in spite of or even because of your futile discontent. You are weak and able to be taken advantage of.

To make matters worse, the guy who did it is free to live as he wants again, in the span of a summer vacation.

Because feminism.

I agree op, rape is a lesser crime

oh look, a new and unexplored avenue of discussion that hasn't been rehashed 40 million times already

bro, i have read them, thats why i correctly stated that more then 50% of births didnt work. Still-born. only a few hundred years ago, a couple could try multiple times before having a living child pop out. grow up faggot.

kek

>vaginal rape increases the risk of pregnancy.
>implying pregnancy is a risk of anal rape
>not knowing the differences between anal and vaginal sex
>being this much of a virgin

/thread