>2016
>Not getting swole and shredded like a sick cunt

Why b/rahs?

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/153808-sauna-vs-steam-room/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I don't want to dehydrate to look like that. And bodybuilding is boring and gay.

I don't have a little dick or ugly face I need to compensate

Isn't that the guy that did roids and died at 24?

because lifting does not cure autism

Because I have a personality.

he looks like such a fucking faggot with that gay emo haircut

Lol at all the skinny fat fags in this thread hating on Zyzz. You'd kill to look half as good you neckbeard scum.

Because it doesn't fix being a manlet.

guy got a nice duckface

Lee Priest disagrees.

Newfags disrespecting the king of aesthetics. Sad day indeed.

Still doesn't get you girls, it actually reduces your chances.

People that get in shape using drugs or steroids can lick my fucking balls.

I'm 29 years old, not in the best of shape, but at least I will probably live for the next 30 to 50 years by not dying of sudden heart failure.

becos you're not on /fit/ stupid fat op. fuck off

He actually looks gross

haters are gonna hate brah

>I'm 29 years old, not in the best of shape

So...you're fat? This thread isnt about using steroids, it's about working out. Which clearly none of the fags here do.

Are you an expert?

Sure you look fucking awesome mate.

OP looks like the Lou. i mean hair not muscles

>2016
>Not dead like Zyzz

Why b/rahs?

ITT lazy sacks of shit who think people who work out need to compensate for something.
kek
sure mayybe some
the others just want to improve their overall health, and be disciplined
and not overweight neckbeards

Herniated discs and
Tendinitis in my hands.

>OP looks like
>OP looks
>Implying OP is Aziz

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/summer/

Kek it's true brahs. I'm back to save you all from the fat acceptance movement.

Because I'm MGTOW

Women are nothing more than Cum Dumpsters, so I prefer whores and can afford expensive ones

For self defense, I live in a gated community in a 98% white county.

>Cheated on by high school girlfriend
>Never get over it because total faggot
>Decide all women are a waste of time because faggot
>Focus on career no one cares about
>Have stupid high paying job that no one cares about
>Pretend what I do is important.
>Ignore nagging pain in chest
>Bore people to tears at shitty dinner parties
>Live alone and hate fuck whores
>Neighbours pretend to like me but they barely know I exist
>Final realise what a stupid faggot I've been all these years
>Too late, die alone and depressed.

>dat living god

>girls would rather have a tall man than a ripped man
what kind off drugs are you on?

Reality.

Because people prioritize different things in life, that's what free will is all about.

manlet allert

fucking what? isnt muscles pretty much all girls want from a man? i dont really go out so all i know about that kind of stuff is from movies or tv.

The fuck is b/?

Fuk u dicks defending this fool. Died due to his severe insecurities full stop. I train about 3 to 4 times a week and it is tempting to get on a cycle but what for, married, happy, working and studying. Happiness is key, not this fake ass over the top muscle bullshit that is purely for looks and is NOT HEALTHY LIVING! IDIOTS

Because im waiting to get my double hip replacement since Lupus killed both my fumurs

Fags

I'm overweight and I like eating shitty food. I'm sorry, I'll gain the willpower some day

I look decent, but still...that guy looks like a salami conglomerate.

>Isn't that the guy that did roids and died at 24?
light roids were not related to his death.
Probably died from meth or coke or.. redbull and vodka. Heart attack in a sauna (which is coincidentally where gay men go for sex)

There's a heart condition that runs in his family. I'm not sure if it's even possible to die from roid use at that age and it's not like he was huge so I doubt he was running a massive cycle at the time.

>This is what skinny fat weak losers actually believe
>Fake
Just like that fake Lamborghini that guy got using shifty business tactics, right?
If you see a guy in a Lamborghini, you don't care how he got it, you just think "wow, that guys driving a Lamborghini"
Synthol is fake, not steroids. PROVE ME WRONG FUCKER. Muscle built on test is just as real as muscle built off. Keep delusioning yourself, whilst you waste your time in the gym, I'm busy doing my cycle getting MASSIVE. I laugh at fools like you who think steroids are "fake". Muscle is muscle, don't matter how you get it.

Meant for.

>I'm 29 years old, not in the best of shape, but at least I will probably live for the next 30 to 50 years by not dying of sudden heart failure.
Actually "not in the best shape" is the leading cause of dying young to hear failure.

You can run 2-300mg of test for the rest of your life with no drawbacks (or are you a breeder?). Ask all the F2M trans, it isn't killing them.

Saunas are the better choice for people with conditions that can be aggravated by humidity, such as rheumatoid arthritis.

livestrong.com/article/153808-sauna-vs-steam-room/

The only reason to work out is to attract women. I have money, so I don't need to look like this.

further dont use either if u have heart conditions/problems/blood pressure

Lol yes muscle is muscle but i laugh when i see you people shink on your 'off' cycle while myself and others that train for the right reasons stay consistently the same. In addition, the looks on ur faces when you guys are on an off cycle is hilarious, so worried about others judging you lol. Regardless, i heard he died from another unmentioned substance being overused, sad and unfortunate but thats the path he chose

he might not have even died but a cover story for a sex change and a new life/alternate identity/protection program

and i want pics.

Cause a bullet will still put a hole in you.

PFFT, "shrink"
The most I've lost from a cycle where I gained 20 kilos is 1-2, you must be talking about the fucktards that don't plan the cycle, but with the right planning, you only lose 1-2 kilos, and that's water weight, so fuck off. I always take hcg and Nova during the cycle, so I've NEVER had my test levels drop on me.
I agree with you on this though, I just like looking good.

Lol ok dirty harry sounds like you have a dangerous life.

Being alive broham

Died from drug abuse, not roids.

>Died in a gay sauna trying to be a /fit/ guy

He was a heavy drinker, and took redbull+vodka shots, so on top of the stress placed on his liver by the roids, it caused some bad problems, things would have likely been different if he had just stayed sober.

I would love to choke you the fuck out

>dat projection

Fite me irl bitch

If he'd stayed sober and not joined the fit boys he probably would have stayed a skinny gamer kid too

Exercise is boring and unpleasant.

Getting ripped takes to fucking long. I've been going to the gym 4 times a week for the past year....and still barely any results.

You are 100% doing it wrong.

>using roids and dying young
I'm good

Trust me you wouldnt want to. I have very exstensive training in boxing and karate. Ive been doing martial arts my whole life. I could easily fuck you up with little to no effort if i wanted to.

He still looks gay, so I guess its a good thing he died.

Samefag/newfag who doesnt understand or appreciate green text and who just spend ten minutes looking for an image with 'projecting' written across it.

Oh gosh you're really scary mister. I'm sure you could shove your entire hand into your anus and fist fuck yourself with little or no effort either.

Gains William Johnson

Chekd and kekd

Then you're doing it wrong, retard.

Sleep enough, eat enough, and lift heavy enough.

You're probably just being a pussy and lifting fag weights, not scarfing shittons of calories and staying up until 3am jacking off

No, but i could have you on the ground in half a second and watch the life leave your face as a i strangle you

Nice image fag. Also I killed a cat earlier today.

Just like you watched your dad leave your life.

4417 West Iowa avenue Tampa Florida USA
I'll be waiting with my baseball bat, but you surely won't show cause you're a pussy ass bitch faggot cunt.

It should'nt matter if I curl 5lb weights, I should still be seeing my biceps grow.

Actually my dad is theone who trained me you fuck. He spent 20 years in the corps and has taught me everything he knows so watch it, cunt

I would have signed up for 20 years in the military too if I was married to your cunt mother and had you for a cunt son.

>waiting with my baseball bat

And youre calling me a pussy? I could disarm you in 0.5 seconds and fuck you with your baseball bat you queer

Different user. Your dad sounds like a fag.

Come and prove it then, I'll be waiting.

no you fucking wont unless you do it now mate, slippery slope

Mom is a cunt but still doesnt have any affect on how bad i would hurt you. I have serious rage issues i dont stop

Er...no. You're supposed to increase weight over time. And 5lbs is nothing, you might as well not bother.

#YOLO am i right?

My dick can curl 5lb

Lol no one cares retard.

Too much of a pussy to show up, just as I thought, move along people, just another keyboard warrior.

mind youre business faggot unless you want it too

275 pound Fatfag here

Been cutting down the last week and dropped 4pound or so.

Shame me into sticking to it Sup Forums

I live in oregon you stupid piece of shit youre not worth it.

This is the dumbest shit ever.

Nah, you're just too much of a pussy making up excuses now that you have a chance at actually proving yourself.
Again people, nothing to see here, move along.

nah just saw random user claim you were projecting and was like"i gotta picture for this"
>didnt even read what you had to say
>looking back now and reading it i appreciate your humor and the time you put into it
>go fuck yourself

because like that steroid junkie there im not setting myself up for a well deserved early grave. He deserved death so glad he got it 2