Rekt thread anyone?

Rekt thread anyone?

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

that would happen in a third world country

>goes to Sup Forums
>browses b
>gets triggered

Nice dubs, title speaks the truth.

Fucking niggers what the fuck is wrong with them

bump

Back2Tumblr

>goes to Sup Forums
>browses b
>gets baited

hopefully youll end up like OPs pic, fag

This one's prolly a pasta

bump

I find the dead guy's shirt kinda amusing.

Did they die?

Obvious pasta.

>I was only PRETENDING to be retarded

while I don't particularly disagree with his retaliation, most places kicking someone in the head is considered assault with a deadly weapon

He should have just pinned her and tightened her cuffs or something instead of doing something that could actually kill her

MORE PLEASE?

11101010 00110101

hahahaha dropped something there

Girls take so long in the bathroom holy shit

I love fruity Mentos.

snackie poo

where was this?

ruined the mentos

When you've been in so long your fuckin leg melts

Imagine the smell

mind=blown xDDD

You immoral fucks are so messed up in the head!!!!

because humor gives us the ability to laugh at dark shit

newfag

what the hell? source/story ?

How is your summer?

Why don't you go have a bit of a pray for us.

looks fake to me

France...

Most of them are not niggers.

Anarchist activist

Holy shit. He's like what happens when you squeeze the toothpaste tube too hard.

>mfw

"I would never burn a copy of the Quran...because I've got a Kindel...just delete it dont fuck about"
-Jimmy Carr

made me think of that joke

oh fuck is that dude okay?

Keked

what was expected to happen

Top kek

I hate this one more than any other inane trope on this board. The idea is not to be so serious all the damn time. Pretending to be retarded is exactly what should happen here. Want to be v srs? Take it to Sup Forums; they could use some seriousness these days.

>newfag

objectively life has no value. human give life value. so if we are the ones to give life value, we can choose whatever value we want to give it.
if i want to find death funny i will, just as you find it horrible. get over it.
and btw i don't find pictures like this funny they just somehow remind me of how irrelevant my and every other life is.
no body belongs anywhere. nobody exists on purpose. we're all gonna die.

mentos the freshmaker

chill to the very end. nice

poor snek

*helmet joke*

Was it November 5th hueheueheh

The word you're looking for is "irony"

lol fucking rekt. nice.

Voldemort??

REKT

sergio busquets xddd

Dat boi gonna red card him every 2 minutes

You have no value.

Mentos blew my mind the first time I tried them.

You are the one who got baited xD

Sweet justice

what happened to his hands? Dude, where's the hands??

Thank you Mr Dicktionary.

Wat ? Sorry im dumb, i dont get it

do you not remember, remember?

>Dragon Ball Z´s last episode

when u forget ur a witch and u take a bath and melt

That's not a French thing. That's the Brits.

>
not the same guy you posted to. I know it's a Brit thing

Have some OC.

story?

that shit rekt his ass

So, I took a shit after using my fingers for some prostate stuff. Apparently, my fingernails were too long.

kek
Holy shit. (no pun intended) that looks like it fucking hurts

Please. MR. Dicktionary is my father.

Call me faggot.

Can i get a story? This looks amazing