Ask anything to a guy thats schyzoprenic (not mentally ill) Satanist and worshipper of Belzebù himself

Ask anything to a guy thats schyzoprenic (not mentally ill) Satanist and worshipper of Belzebù himself

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

you have to find Jesus in your heart son.
soberandrespectfulchristians dot com

/thread

I support your beliefs sir, Keep on rolling

where do you work?

at wendy's. im a 5 star chef

Sup Skrillex.

Op is a fag

We got bored of you yesterday... Timestamp or GTFO

Pretty sure satan doesn't want you for a sunbeam.

how many souls do you usually reap per day?

Aren't you a little curious as to why all your types dress, look, and act the same? Your haircut isn't new, or crazy. Neither are the piercings. Honestly, the way you look, 9/10 a person like you would say the same shit you just did, beliefs wise.

So, how does it feel to follow a religion that's basically a Goth phase with an over inflated ego?

>schizophrenic
>satanist
>worshipper of Belzebù
>not mentally ill

satanists don't worship anything though

What body jewelry brand are you wearing?

What do u mean by satanist? The simbolic one where u dont let others fuck with u and dont really care about the existence or not of gods and devils, or do u really believe in satan as a superior being? Do u take ur morality from him or do u think it is relative?

LaVeyans don't worship anything

Lol worst bait ever.
>schyzoprenic (not mentally ill)
>5 star chef at Wendy's

I mean, I've seen more obvious bait before but this is pretty fucking obvious.

Sage this trash, anons. Don't feed the cancer.

Get a life

>schizophrenic
>not mentally ill

I may truly hate people, but I'm no misanthrope!

Will you put Satan in me?

u already doing it by replying to the stale pasta you fucking newfags dipshit

Ya, did satan or belzebu tell you to wear eyeliner and nail polish? Cause that shit is far from evil faggot.
Btw nice bait!

Jesus has conquered Beelzebub and you know it

>LaVeyans
but that's 100% of satanists that actually believe in what they're talking about (and aren't schizos)

Holy shit, it Benderdick Cumonsnatch!

Yo fam what music do recommend.

Don't we already have one cringe thread on page 1?

Yes, sad bait is sad.

Are you sure your a satanist? You look just like an atheist with mental issues

I know...

Why the gross hair? You'd look way better trimmed up with short lighter hair.

Not trolling, is it like part of your religion to be all pierced and crazy shit like that? Or just personal preference that many satanists seem to prefer?

Technically you are Christian, you believe in deities from Christianity. Can't believe Satan is real without believing his creator exists. You may not worship him but you acknowledge his existing.

why haven't you fucked animals yet little froggy faggot?

seriously you were here yesterday and didn't answer any questions, so tits or GTFO ballsack sucker.

Don't you really feel deep down that you're simply a self-loathing attention whore who believes that looking edgy and challenging "normal" society somehow grants you an elevated status without merit of having any real talent or expertise in life?

...and those dubs don't lie

>don't cut yourself on all that edge

You need Jesus, you've lost your way. I'll pray for you tonight.

Hows it feel to be involved in a judeo christian religion but think youre better than the religion that made yours possible?

Also, wuts in da cup?

>Not mentally ill
>Bans half of population from speaking in thread

I, too, cannot handle when my views are challenged.