Alright Sup Forums, get me laid!

Alright Sup Forums, get me laid!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtCDMKefVEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Much like a match I want to watch you burn alive. And then fuck your lifeless, blackened corpse. ;)

>reddit jokes

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

My penis burns like a match, and is the size of one too.

say "pls giv me pu55y"

let me see them tits

This tbh fam

pls giv me pussy

If no one posts anything better I'll use this

>Haha that was cute
Damn I hate how entitled grills feel nowadays.
>Haha
>cute

reroll

Hmm, I actually think that's pretty hot!

agian

why wont i get dubz

Bcuz u r fgt

I didn't know this was a cringe thread

Consider suicide

Winrar

this

Wanna choke on my dick?

i want to fuck you so bad. please respond

Mind if I give you the ole lickeroo?

Tongue punch my dark star plox

That chat is taking forever to reply. THIS chat however is live. Dubs decides

I cannot wait to ram a sharp object into your taint and watch you squirm and scream as you bleed out slowly.

Roll

>why do the cute ones always have to be so far

Ayy BB
You want C my D

roll

youtube.com/watch?v=KtCDMKefVEY bump

Why am I such a faggot?

reroll

Nah just joking bea, im a indian and scam american people with gift cards and prizes. I make 200 to 500 dollar a day. You want iphone and uggs?

youre a beta fag

Winrar

do it beta op

"Can I come over? I havent had sex before. but i had my own condoms and there lemon flavoured"

this plese

Winrar!

Ey yo slut, ever heard of Extemporize Gaming

newfag

Say what you want. But she eats that cringe shit up.

UPDATE: Karlee replied "what"

Op wtf there is a winrar

Karlee:
Sorry lol that was my 12 year old autistic cousin. I'm looking after him because my aunt's on a date lol
You want to meet up some time?

>being this proud of native american heritage

everyone in this country has injun blood in them.
>oh im 2% cherokee on my great great grandmothers side
>im 39% iriquois/pawnee mix but the rest of me is black

rolled

Op wtf there is a winrar wtf

/thread

rerolld

Sample text

OP is a fag user aint delivering

rererolled

U r fgt 2

why do all those chat girls write like theyre fucking retarded? it this a thing or what?

This dude back where I worked at the, uh, Styrofoam peanut factory, like he converted the toilet into like a bong, and you just sort of put your face over the seat. It was pretty badass. I went in there, someone had used a Number Two, so I fish it out, load it up. Gotta do something to get through that shift. Later on, when I became an adult, I was thinkin', you know, "That's gross," but, man that bathroom was so awesome in high school.

this

Karlee: I'm a huge autistic faggot. Much like yourself, now get on your knees, its glock or cock bitch

You don't have nor have you had a girlfriend so why bother trying to understand?

How is that acting entitled?

OP here, rolling this for Karlee

he actually wasted time typing this out.

Roll

Because how they speak doesn't matter. It's how they look. She can be dumb as a bag of bricks, but if she looks hot she doesn't need book-learnin'. Other people do that FOR her.

Kaylee: you have younger sister? They call me assholepounder for a reason. Would like to change my name to little sister analdestroyer.

This guy gets it

Karlee: Can we fuck before trump builds a wall and departs me. I've only had crabs in the past in the gay bar at Juarez...so I think I''m good

No update op?

Just to keep the thread alive. If she replies I wanna do the one about the packing peanut factory and a bong

Just ask Chad for help

Jk, I'm an autismo turbofag who enjoys huge nigger cock in my anus, my farts sound like yawns.

I,m a luttle bit autastic mysulf but its fone but i,ve a qeustion.... no grill evar touchud my 7 cm duck befuee and... ive wantud to ask ive you wunt to tocugh mine?,

Winrar

Winrar

LOL /thread

This one is fucking gay. Use my toilet bong story!

fantastic

Guys no pls. She's actually down

Deliver you fucking faggot.

show us her profile

> actually want to get laid
> post this shit on 4chin
> being this stupid

Do it.

why would you throw away your chance for sex if you actually want it you stupid faggot?

OP its the rule what are you a newfag and dont want things to go the wrong way? Them dont make these threads either follow the rules or gtfo fucking deliver faggot. This shit is getting a cringe thread.

FUCKING FAG. If you want to get laid l, why post here?

Do it, queer

Deliver you fucking faggot, she will probably think you're mysterious or some shit.

Not delivering should be a bannable offense.

Agreed

Dubs have spoken, only trips can save you op

Just abandon the thread and get some pussy op

you want to see my boomerang D

Bet OP left, 404 inc.

Dont do it bro pussy worth the ban

roll

Not delivering should be viable reason for me to locate you and beat you senseless. I hope you are banned OP

What app is this?