What went wrong

what went wrong

Us

wtf?!

Puberty

This.

She killed her dad because he and the cyber police were raping her.

there were consequences
things weren't the same

I heard they were backtracing her soo hard

more like what went right, I fucking want to abuse her body so much the way it looks now, and yes I am ashamed of that fact

equal rights went wrong

nothing "went wrong"- she continued on the trajectory she was always on.

she dun goofed

Stupidity happened op

atleast she is not fat like a whale anymore

inb4 roast beef

Who tf is this and why did everyone know something I don't?

Excessive calorie intake

because we are not a newfag like you

its the girl from youtube that got shot

newfag detected

I've been around the internet and B for a while and have never heard of any of this

This. She was fucked from the start.

is she still going by Dante or whatever the fuck and planning her sex change?

>i lie on the internet

but why?

Guys ive been here since maymY, am i oldfag yet

moar!

I could go on and rip into you not knowing who she is and all that shit, but I'm not that kind of Sup Forumstard.

Jessi Slaughter posted her Arby's roast beef vagina pics and we bullied her about it. She got mad, threatened to turn our brains into a brain slushy and all that shit, but then we retaliated. She got mad, then told her parents about it, so he threatened to call the cyber police and we dun goofed, he backtraced us, all that typical old guy mumbo-jumbo trying to make it seem like he knows a thing or two about how the Internet works.

I lost interest in it after that, some other shit went down, now she's... well, whatever OP posted.

She turns 18 this month, what are you guys going to get her?

kys cock bite

/r/ing Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich kthxbai

some people should not have access to the internet, Jessi "dun goofed" Walsh is one such personi

an evil state school system and corrupt, evil local government. i genuinely hope russia nukes that shitty state.

but that pussy looks perfectly normal?

sometimes you gotta grow into your vagina

but why does it only have one lip?

witnessed

Damn true.

She ate too much

cute

i think she identifies as male now

All she had to do was read lots of books. Her dad would've been alive today, and she'd have a nice job or something along those lines.

Family dun goofed.

Last time I saw her online she was on tinychat and she was telling people that she will do Skype nude sessions if they gift her something from her amazon wish list.
This was at least 2 years ago.

She called herself Damien for a while and claimed to be a dude.

>this is why Sup Forums is a +18 board

MOAR ROAST BEAST NEEDED!!!!!

Jessi Slaughter you newfags

kkek

Shit happens. I mean, look, I saw half of Motely Crue in a bar last night, and they look like shit.