Sup Forums related comics

highly fascinating

Wow, what a progressive comic, really showed those DRUMPF supporters just how dumb they are, LOL!

wh*te cuck BTFO

It was more about racism and interactions between people from different backgrounds, no need to make everything political.

Drumpf btfo!

dude what the fuck is this shit

so why is the chink blue

>when he's got the bbc

in what kind of savage country do you pay for the bus fare when you get off the bus?
here you pay when you get on

>Literally just telling a plausible story about a jerk during a period of cultural uncertainty
>Triggered Sup Forumserinas come out of the woodwork to get offended

l m o a

>racebaiting
Really activated my synapses

Same type of backwards country that elected an orange monkey.

Hm, bus stations here are usually crowded, so we buy a tickets beforehand

*a ticket

I always wondered how people sneak into movies in USA, do they not have anyone checking the tickets at the entrances to auditoriums?

I'm not actually sure how tight movie theater security is but I'm pretty sure it's possible to slip into another movie after seeing your first because the ticket check is only at the entrance hall with all the theaters

Same here, or you just go to the toilet and switch

It varies from theater to theater and what time you go at. There are some theaters here that have absolutely nothing stopping you from walking into a movie off the street and others that have an attendant take tickets.

the thing is,, whatever asian girl writes this shit probably has a white bf anyways
kek
so i don't feel bad in the slightest

White men hate Asian women, only low T cucks settle for chinks.