Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Im about to go to the birthday party of the girl I love where I will see her and her douche boyfriend. Advice?

Don't give a fuck and drink with your mates

Shoot them all

Yes, don't go. Stop being a whimpering little boy and grow a pair, say "fuck you, fuck you aaaand fuck you too" and go do your own thing and find a girl who is worth giving a fuck about. Failing that, piss all over her bed.

Cant stay home because she is also a good friend

That´s actually a good idea. Thanks man :)

that, and act chill around her

You can't be friends with someone you love, user, that will just rip you to shreds and totally ruin the friendship anyway. Best to ditch her now before you get hurt even more.

I have a guide how to take him out, want it?

Poop on her stairs and take a picture

maybe theres a reason why he loves her, so maybe we should help him?

sure. just in case.

might deliver if i drink enough

bullshit faggot answer. you canthink be friends with someone you love if you're emotionally stunted.

normal people have the ability to separate their feelings and care about someone that they may or may never be with.

he use of poisons works best when you are using something OFF the market at present, it makes detecting it more difficult as opposed to just slipping the bastard some cyanide. Personally, I'd recommend anything with toxic heavy metals, or radioactive stuff like Cesium or Polonium (which can be hidden in their chair or car or in their clothing). For powders or liquids, find yourself a good delivery source, such as old-style class Coke bottles or condoms or underwear (Anthrax spores).

1. Home-made guns, power-slingshots, crossbows, spring or gas-powered flecchete pistols. These are good assassins weapons.

2. A good standard car bomb is the "butt bomb", its basically a metal pipe filled with shrapnel with the charge at the bottom, and the activator is based on a pressure-sensor or spring. Put it under the seat of their car, and if you rig it right and give it plenty of power, when they sit or start driving around, it'll explode like basically a crude shotgun and shred the hell out of their legs unless the seat should stop too much of the blast.

3. Expensive and very specialized, but an excellent saboteur's weapon: Galium-tipped bullets. These can be used to damage critical points or engine components on machinery or equipment or electric transformers, basically they are non-acidic but will eat through the metal. Imagine bringing down a huge crane, or paralyzing a parked police car, which distracts the authorities and also buys valuable time for others to act.

4. It is very easy to make a useful and disposable silencer for a pistol using a long PVC pipe and an interior tube with holes drilled in it exactly aligned to the barrel, with densely packed layers of fiberglass, silicone gel, or asbestos. Stalk your prey, get close enough to take your shot, take the prey, then toss the silencer into a storm-drain or something.

Alter your appearance before and after a job. Most "witnesses" are very soft-headed, with poor long term memories, this is why most "eyewitness testimony", even with a "positive ID" in a lineup, is still a pretty subjective form of evidence in court, much like fingerprints.

thanks. where do i get cyanide at 7:37 pm?

>girl i love
>probably knows the bare minimum about her and her life and idealizes her as pretty and thus perfect
been there user man the fuck up

No need to be so unpleasant, user. OP came here for our opinions on the matter and I gave him mine, he can decide for himself who he wants to listen to without you being so overenthusiastic about rebutting something. Calm down.

man the fuck up by killing the douche boyfriend, makes sense

Just use ratpoison or something like that if you are low on time.
I agree.

Makes me think a lot..

Well I actually know her for 6 years now..

Was In love with her in the beginning, stopped loving her and now I love her again since february or so..

>in love since the beginning
reread my post
>stopped loving her
then you didnt love her
>now i love her again
holy fuck you indecisive child

Whiskey

what alcohol will get you drunk the fastest

had nothing to do with her for a period of time.

Another method is soaking the ammunition or dart or dagger in SEWAGE. This adds lethality due to SEPSIS, if you wound them near the heart or the intestines or blood-rich organs of the abdomen, this will greatly increase the chance of septic shock, fever, and peritonitis, due to fecal bacteria in the bloodstream.

To reduce your chances of peritonitis or septic fever or shock, fast and flush yourself out thoroughly 2-3 days before the mission, emptying the guts and cleansing the colon as completely as possible. Take some steroids and amphetamines for alertness and energy, then proceed. If you are wounded and make it back home, palpate the wound and see if you can stich the worst junctures or ruptures, then irrigate it with vinegar or alcohol thoroughly, keeping yourself awake no matter what, and then CAUTERIZE to quickly stop the most immediate bleeding.

Tbh OP you are a fucking faggot, and the only reason you think her boyfriend is a douche is most likely because you have a thing for the girl he is dating. So how about you fuck off and stop being an orbiter. He must not be too much of douche if he is letting you hang around her without kicking the shit out of you.

I'm teaching him how not to be one. Let's hope he listens.

To be fair he is a huge asshole. He yelled at her in front of her friends which caused her to cry because he didnt like the fact that she kept in touch with her other male friends. He is a huge fucking douchebag and thats not just my opinion.

Then take my advice.

You should've bricked him right there and then

it's called defending your territory

Wasn´t present when that shit happened

what was your advice?

This

Sounds like he was a cunt there. But is he a huge asshole because of that one instance and you just hang onto it because he is dating the girl you like. Or does he actually act out of line often? I mean again he is letting you hang around her apparently. Remember, she is dating him NOT you. So he must have something you dont have. Just go find a different girl. Expecially since you said its been 6 years. Nigger your "love" for her is never going to get reciprocated. And the longer you orbit this girl, the longer you are waiting to find a girl who you can be with.

Thanks for your advice

Can't dodge the rodge

i hope you realize op will take any advice from anyone, because it seems op just has that personality therefore making all our posts invalid

>Get them black out drunk
>make sure they pass out by dumpster
>finger her
>place his fingers in her
>call police
>?????
>profit