Married fags of Sup Forums is it true you married a girl like your mother?

Married fags of Sup Forums is it true you married a girl like your mother?

Trippps checked.
> married fag
Yes and no. Yes personality wise.
No my mom is Hispanic and my wife is German. They are both strong willed and cook me shit I don't like. Great with the kids good mom's.

Not in my case.

Married a broad who hates my mom and acts like a mother.

Intentionally married the opposite of my mother.

My mom is Latina and my wife is white. They share a few similarities but otherwise no.

Personality wise my wife is much more like my Dad honestly. Which makes since, because my dad's always been my best friend. Nothing at all like my mother.

Fuck off beaners

Yes and no... my wife has many qualities that I always admired from my mother. But they're quite different. My mother is very social, my wife is weeb-tier antisocial. All in all... I would say yes.

Nice trips. I'm divorced but my ex was not very similar to my mother. Do you fags think that's why it didn't work out?

>weeb-tier antisocial
Sounds like a good wife for a Sup Forumstard, I'm happy for you user.

mother: gossipy italian roman catholic prude
wife: obedient bisexual german cock slut

nope

No. Even my mother was not as massive a bitch as the cunt I stupidly shackled myself to.

nope, it is girls who marry guys like their fathers. Guys just marry anyone that lets them come inside

me
4th generation Texan.
> fuck off.

> lonely, angry Sup Forumstard
> jazzed up about that one singers death thread with freshly sharpened edges
> sees married thread
> pretends to be married and miserable to lend credence to petty wimmin r pigs beta argument

I don't know why they keep trying

I married my grandma.

I bet you actually think we care. It doesn't matter how long you've been here. It's only making you feel hated that matters. We hate you because of how you were born and there's nothing you can do about it

Kill yourself and your mutt children

ah yes...abuelaphillia

>Married fags of Sup Forums is it true you married a girl like your mother?
Nope I married one like my dad. she can fix cars/everything, loves guns, she also loves women as much as I do.
Only problem is she is willing to fuck chubs and fats, and that kind of makes me sick. If she would just stick to the hot Asians she loves everything would be fine.

So suck it Freud!

Absolutely not. Inside and outside

Nice projecting m8.

The girl I married is more like your mother than my own tbh.

> inside

user is there something you need to tell us

> damage control

See I can use win-button buzzwords too

Where'd u meet her?

Don't you have anything better to do than try to start stupid arguments? Are you my wife?

Sounds hot, let's see her

three of a kind and my wife is my mother

>posting your wife to 4skin

Prove that you aren't just some robot shilling the redpill, faggot

Give us pics

Implying bros don't do that. Only faggots and liars won't post them

She didn't seem like it when we met, but after 5 years, she is slowly morphing into my mother.
It's frightening...
Please send help...

> bros
>Gullible dumbasses