Sup Forums help me please, what is this?

Sup Forums help me please, what is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_vessel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your vagina

looks like a penis

Yeah definitely a penis, bro.

I don't know if you're aware of this, OP, but your dick is attempting to escape you. I think it's winning so far.

Dude you can bend it like that wtf

OH MY GOD OP! ITS!.... ITS!...

don't punish it so much

There just bumps I have them too kind of like freckles or a mole your probably young

Who's that Pokemon?

it's called Sulcus

NICE DICK

Im 20...i'm scared of having any kind of disease

That's a tasty looking penis. Full homo

Is it erect? if yes: might be paraphimosis. go to doctor immediately. and don't let him circumcise you.

legitimate doctor here. those are pearly penile papules and are normal, a lot of men have them. you do not have warts or an std. you can relax and enjoy life.

they're normal man. They're called sebaceous prominence. think of pimples except from your hair follicles oil

son ova bitch stole my line.

that is normal , HPV looks wayyyyyy more gross than that. HPV looks like au got a field of Colliflower growing on your Evil fallen like evryones cock

legitimate doctor here. those are not normal at all, you have super aids.

Yo dick

Molluscum contagiosum

How sure can i be that it's not condyloma?
Because my girlfriend had like 5-6 of these her self. But that was 5 month ago, and i got these 2 weeks ago

that's your dick telling you to use a condom

legitimate doctor here, don't listen to all these fake doctors and bad advice. what you have is a major lentivirus of the orthoretrovirinae family. also known

as super aids. your penis will sprout more enzymes and basically fall off. cut it off now.

source: real,legitimate doctor md

Definitely Aids

Double headed SnakE

looks like scar tissue.. if you have rough sex your skin sometimes tears a bit and when it heal you're left with small bumps of scar tissue. But since this is Sup Forums i doubt you've ever had sex with anything besides your waifu pillow, so its prob super aids

You have a case of niggerlips dick OP.
Usually it turn brown also, so keep an eye on it.

R8 my dick

nigger/10

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_vessel

What does that mean id i have a nigger dick like for real