Things you do you don't think anybody else does

Things you do you don't think anybody else does.

I don't wipe my ass anymore after I shit, I just shower twice a day

I kill puppies

Lots of people do

I knew it

>I don't wipe my ass anymore after I shit
You must be pleasant to be around

I use qtips to clean out my nose after a shower. It's fucking amazing. Hardly ever get boogers through out the day and never need to pick my nose. Used to get colds a few times a year now I never do.

I don't shower anymore, I just wipe my ass twice a day.

underrated post

kek

Kek

Newfag

please tell me that this is true

I have to take off my shirt when I shit.
I dunno why, but it just feels really awkward and uncomfortable if I have my shirt on while dropping turds...

Have sex whit rh2 same thing for 5 years

yeah it feels like your going to get shit on the back tail of your shirt... right? I don't take mine off but I used to do that. Amazing someone else does.

I used to take of my pants + boxers

I have to take a shit when I take off my shirt.
I dunno why, but it just feels really awkward and uncomfortable if I am not dropping a turd while taking off my shirt...

>rh2
What is that?

U disgusting fuck. Walter is a gift, different linke you

pajeet shits in the street

I only shit once a day, in the morning. I just shower and I'm good. My ass is cleaner than most.

Cookie for u!

I brush my teeth with shampoo once a week. My teeth are always shining white, ever since I started.

Sometimes I like to call suicide help hotlines and flirt with the operators since I know they won't hang up on someone easily.

how the fuck would you even know?
do you honestly go around asking people how clean their asses are?

If my at home or pretty much anywhere that's not public I only shit in the nude. And I also wipe standing up

Sometimes I like to flirt with the girls who call my suicide hotline since I know they have nothing else to live for anyway

True hero.