Hey Sup Forums, I am going to ask you for some help. How would I get away with arson? Completely get away with it...

Hey Sup Forums, I am going to ask you for some help. How would I get away with arson? Completely get away with it, absolutely no traces back to me in any way. Be creative, as long as it works I don't care how silly it is. Thanks.

Two years ago I burned my exs home. And it was easy. Yes they suspected me, yes they called me to talk. I lawyerd up. I went to her home when I knew she wouldnt be home. And I wore gloves and a mask. Midnight was the time. I bought lighter fluid and put them in water bottles. I practiced lighting stuff in the dessert. I got to her home, broker her bedroom window quick dumped the liquids on the carpet and bed. About 4 bottles. I then just threw in tissue on fire. Open window lets the oxygen help the fire. After it was set I ran to my car I parked 2 blocks away with mask and gloves. I took back alley roads and avoided any traffic cams for awhile. And took main highways. Once they called me I said "no offense but I dont talk to cops unless a lawyer is present and even then I still wont say much." That was the end of it. Make sure hair is covered with full hoodie and mask and gloves and make sure you wear clothes you will throw away.

Use a magnifying glass.

Varg would have without euronymus so you could I guess just tell no one

Even if not true, this sounds plausible.

According to the news the fire was going on for 2hrs before firemen arrived. I saw it in the morning. And it was worth it.

You're a smart guy. Is a crime really a crime if you get away with it? No, it's an art. I'll try some of the stuff you said, thanks.

Make it look like it was caused by faulty wires, don't use any accelerant.

wrap a match in some notebook paper, theres an episode of forensic files on netflix about someone that did this like over 4 times in one day or something

Before I forget, if you will do it, own it that night. As if this is your mission. Dont second guess a plan. And don't tell anyone, no matter how trusting. No pics, no evidence linking you there. And I threw my clothes away in seperate dumpsters. I walked in to an all night restaurant and invited a friend before the fire to meet me there to eat. I was casual and she was my alibi for that night. Its hard to figure out what time fires start. The news threw in an extra hour than the original time I did it.

Tricky if you dont know how to do it properly. Accelerants are easier because it spreads faster and bottles are disposable. Just dont kill anyone.

If I rape your mom and get away with is it really a crime? I guess my jizz on her face will be pure art

Thanks a lot. May I ask why you did it?

I'm studying forensic science, ask me what you want to know about arson

She put my daughter in danger deliberately. And she didnt stop so I stopped it. Got custody of my daughter.because I had a home and she didnt. She pays me child support.

What a bitch. You took matters I I your own hands. Youre a good father, no pun intended.

No sarcasm intended, I mean

It was either that or higher a hitman. But I weighed the jail time

whats your motive?

>do it by yourself
>don't not speak to anyone about it
>no bragging
>absolutely nothing
>if you told a friend you are thinking of doing it
>don't do it

an arson in your arse would get you away

there's always those fuckbois

How would you go about a hitman? deepweb?

You just do it

Yes

Wear a face mask (dna), latex gloves (fingerprints), something to cover your hair (also for dna, hair is not used for dna research that often but just in case), get your clothes and shoes from a thrift shop or something, not new or some you already own. Also important that you get rid of the clothes and shoes, burn them afterwards or something. Start the fire at one spot in the room, no secondairy fires. Dont use acelerants. Try not to break any glass. Try not leave footprints in sand and stuff outside the building.

I live in the borderland next to mexico. Crime happens from time to time and you make friends too. It's not hard to hire a cheap killer. Only problem is if they get caught they might throw you under the bus for shorter jail time. Or they are informants. However, I felt arson will only cost me 5yrs and a large fine. So i conjured up a plan and waited 3wks before I strike. I went to the home every weekend to pick up my daughter for her "date nights" and when she was gone, my daughter fast asleep, (14yr old). My mother watched her and I said i was going out for a bite to eat with a friend. It took me less than 5 minutes to break the window and drop the liquids and set it on fire. ran and undressed as i drove into other clothes, found a dumpster near a local restaurant dropped some clothes there and other clothes at another. Drove to Village Inn and hugged my friend. Killing is tricky.

Holy shit, how did you handle the fire marshalls?

They said they had evidence of my foot prints and i left hair behind. I laughed and said "Okay" and stuck my hands out. he looked at me and said what am i doing? I simply said "So arrest me since you have the evidence of my presence there, i wont answer anymore questions until my lawyer is present. He looked at me and said "Fuck you buddy, we will get you" and I said good. And i dont act innocent or nice to people i dont like. and behaving as such is just giving yourself away. but like i said, mention a lawyer and they back off.