Ehh it's a tad bit small, mine is already smaller than id prefer. I'd say 6/10

8/10. Mine?

What about me?

rate my rock

That's a pretty gay dick
Gay/10

7/10

My softie

Just how do you stsy erect? I think my one side of the penis is weak since it slants a bit to the left.

Gimme :D

My sister used to date a guy who looked like just that. Best and worst thing ever to happen. Fucked her and fucked with her in front of me a lot, he had another girl who played and i'd get to fuck with her. He'd always try to get my sister to fuck with me but we never did. He ended up fucking my mother and my girlfriend at the time, who was barely legal and he was about 32.Fucked with me mentally, but still my daily bait material to this day.

Fuck off to fucking /soc/.

go on....

What do you mean looks like that?

Well, my mom is super racky, hugely. My sister always made comments about how he was hung. My parents were divorced for years upon years. They would joke that my mom and him were a better match since they were both so well endowed. They started to flirt, he lived with us for a while and she would take a shower (one bathroom) and open the door to ask for a towel, enough for her tits to show. I started watching them then. My mothers room and mine shared a wall, and you could see through the heating vent if you got down on the floor. Ended up seeing them together a few times when no one was supposed to be home (i used to skip school and hide out in my room).

As for my girlfriend, she was a tiny innocent thing (we met on the internet). She came to visit for a couple of weeks after i went to visit her (thats when I found out he was staying with us). It was pretty open at that point (she knew he fucked my sister in front of me and stuff). She was interested, the group thing happened again, but he really just went at her. Used her for a couple of weeks. After she went home she broke up with me. I suspect because i wasn't big enough after she had experienced him. That's why it messed with my head for so long. Inferiority thing forever.

Hows it looking

more?

That is a Lordly cock

>mfw was circumcised
>mfw learned that my dad had my foreskin sewn onto his dick
>mfw I'm going to have to do the same thing to my son

give me

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY FAGGOT

MODS BAN THIS FUCK

CLEAN THIS SHITHOLE UP

Anyway, he came over a few times when I was home and I watched them. Twice she just blew him, once I saw them fuck. The first time I saw it definitely wasn't their first time. He came in the house, walked to her room and closed the door behind him and she got down on her knees immediately and lowered to night gown and let her tits hang out. He mostly face fucked her, she couldn't really deep throat so he was only able to force it down once in a while. He blew on her face, she gave his cock and balls a tongue bath, he zipped up while she wiped the cum off her face and licked it off her fingers, and he left. She went to the bathroom to clean up and I walked out (my room next to the bathroom) and she just stuttered a bit and rushed in and closed the door. Never said a word about it.

9/ 10 nice color very smooth. Like the shave job!
Toss me a r8

Why can't i get erect like most of you?

Ever get any action just because someone found out what kind of tool you're packing?

meds?

It's not as big as it looks, it's 7.5", and no, only fucked 2 girls

I'm barely 5'' and not nearly as thick, married now and had plenty of girlfriends. You're doing something wrong.

Any fans of little ones?

that is an absolutely lovely cock. more?

R8 mine bros

I'm 20, been getting more action as of late

fuck it! rates for me /b?

No, you annoying faggot. please kill yourself.
these threads are cancer.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
oh fuck
lel

try to fuck a hamster, holy shit

rate?

Just posting to see who likes my dick

very tasty/10

Thanks!

why thank you user! ;3 wouldn't mind you having a taste or two heh.

Rate?

>people have dicks this small

A bit too smooth, bu nice and girthy. Looks heavy. A few slaps on the face with that and I'd suck hungrily. 7.5/10.

mainly the smoothness was all the pre that i had on the tip xP it was a lonely night... as most of mine are.

My wife loves it

but good to know you'd enjoy it x3

fffuuuuuuuuuuuuu
i know that dude. LOLOLOLOLOL

I'd love that. I'd swallow

Had a thread on my dick earlier. Apparently I can destroy g-spots with mine.

I don't stop after on cum just so you know ;3 you'd be their for a while.

so many dicks

9/10
6/10
8/10
7/10
7/10
7/10
8/10
6/10
6/10

8/10
7/10
7/10
8/10
9/10
7/10
6/10
8/10
5/10
7/10
7/10
10/10
8/10
7/10
9/10
9/10
8/10

with a cock as sexy as yours, I'd let you wreck my throat and make me beg you to let me breathe

10/10? you want me that bad user? ;3

Not as big, but Hey...

This cock is beautiful, more?

Very nice, beautiful Tip
9/10

Can't see everything but solid 8/10.

What about me

i would user~ but that'd mean taking the pic heheh I'm just too hard to hold a camera right now

I'd let you breathe only for a minute before forcing all the way in again ;3

Thanks user.

Thanks user! :D

Everyone in this thread is gay as fuck

Better angles and maybe I'd rate higher though.

i'd feel my throat fill up and my eyes water as you slid every inch of yourself balls deep inside me

Here's another then

video21652373/nasty_habits_1
on Xvids
little gift for you anons that wanted to see more of me

here is my cock

rate?

I wouldn't be stopping for hours

Mmhh, I'd love to get a taste of that

if i could I'd happily let you taste as much as you want~

9/10

Mine?

That would be nice

I'd be sore and tired and breathless and teary eyed but it would be worth it to be of service to you sir

yummy/10

Last one of mine

keep calling me sir and I'll make you never want to leave ;3

Looks nice and girthy. 9/10 after I've reconsidered.