>muh gunz

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_file/martiallaw.htm
youtu.be/qiAWsfHZvfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow. That's a fucking bummer.

So some girl died , who cares .
The right's of citizens to bear arms is more important .

yeah, i know.

imagine all the times it stopped the government from trampling on your rights.

Yep, only the government should have guns. They're trustworthy.

>as soon as the people are disarmed, the martial law that has been in existence in this country since Lincoln will be publicly exposed and people will realize they no longer can use Constitutional claims, freedom, rights, and so forth, as a defense, and that they have no right to bear arms, they have no right to congregate, they have no freedom of speech, they have no rights in the courts of law to a fair trial by their peers.
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_file/martiallaw.htm
you are doomed americunts

Luckily there was an american vigilante NRA-member hero that used his concealed pistol to stop the shooter.

Oh wait.

There wasn't.

Just like there never is.

Who was the victim?

What happened?

once again the clown of the world makes us all laugh
never change USA

youtu.be/qiAWsfHZvfU

This girl.

But it was a gun free zone! Why did he bring his gun in? It's illegal

I guess I missed the video where a magical gun flew in by itself and shot her up.

Dear God please give me a sign that this is bait

Freedom ain't free

> people should have guns so they don't get killed
> people get killed by guns
> "the guns are more important than living"

Please, nuke yourselves.

There are millions of defensive gun uses in the US every year and you hear about maybe 2 or 3 of them on the national news. #1 they don't fit the narrative, #2 they don't end in tragedy so they don't boost viewership and ad sales.

This has nothing to do with guns you faggot.

/thread

> because drones, tanks, missiles, etc can be stopped by a handgun

I used to be on the fence about the issue, but this story is the needle the break the camel's back for me.

Its time we have some sort of gun regulation and background checks. Guns should be a privilege that can be taken away, not a right.

Best career move she ever made.

It's America, the left was already churning out hashtags on twitter literally before her body had cooled.

Fuck this lil cunt bitch, they arnt going to take my guns away

KEK
10/10 hilarious bait

That's because suicides are boring.

So she got killed by a bullet that appeared in her chest of its own accord?
Muridumbs are amazing.

>someone gets shot
>"IT'S THE GUN'S FAULT! BAN THEM ALL!"
If someone dies of fat-related heart disease, do you blame McDonalds or the person that died of heart disease? Exactly.

Just imagine if guns were banned and this headline would never have appeared. Instead it would be YOUNG SINGER STABBED AFTER CONCERT! Sure you can say it was easier with a gun but murders in public places against famous people without guns are nothing new. youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA

Tools dont stop people from doing things just changes how they are done. A persons rights are far more important than some illusion of safety.

Fact is, any regulation would only be lightly enforced, and anyone who wouldn't be able to get one themselves would easily be able to on the black market as so many others would have access.

please be bait yourself... his post is obvious sarcasm
when in doubt kill yourself

Except they do the same thing WITH CROSSBOWS, BOWS, BATS, KNIVES, SWORDS and anything else
You dumb nigger
Im not a murican either

I don't know why you think it's bait, gun free zones are supposed to keep people safe. We need to find out why they're not working.

When someone gets stabbed to death, do you go blaming knives? When someone is hit by a car and dies, do you want to ban cars? Fuck.

you mean so only the rich can have them?

no she got killed by a person using a gun. There is a difference between claiming its the gun's fault, and claiming it is the gun user's fault

there's no way the guy could have killed her that easily if guns weren't available to public.

you just typed out 'muridumbs' and thought it was a good idea to continue with posting it....

If the tools don't matter, then why have guns to reinforce your 'rights' anyway? According to your logic, everyone would be able to protect themselves with knives.

>Silly colonist, you'll never defeat the Crown and all the weapons at its disposal.

>be American
>gun regulations everywhere
>Hey I want to shoot up place
>go to a place where no guns are allowed

LIKE SCHOOLS WHERE YOU HAVE GUN FREE ZONES, YEAH THAT'S REAL EASY. FUCKING FAGGOTS. DON'T YOU FUCKING READ AND UNDERSTAND FACTS.

SHOOTERS ALWAYS LOOK UP PLACES WHERE GUN'S AREN'T ALLOWED BECAUSE THEY WON'T GET ANY FUCKING RESISTANCE

OH LOOK A GUY WITH A GUN IN A GUN FREE ZONE. WELL DAMNIT DIDN'T HE READ THE SIGN? I GUESS SIGN'S DON'T REALLY WORK TO STOP GUN VIOLENCE

FUCKING STUPID FUCKS.

Why do people complain about things like this, animals have been killing each other for centuries. They will always kill rape and gamble you cannot stop it.

What about the right to live ?

Well, it's not like you can'T stab people.

Don't be such a pussy and do the nuking, faggot.

Fug

the tinfoil is real

She was signing autographs. She was literally within arms reach of anyone who wanted to do anything to her. You think she couldn't have been stabbed?

Because bad guys including the state would still have guns you faggot.

One less woman! World's a little brighter

It's not the floating gun that is the argument. obviously the gun never killed anyone on it's own. The argument (for some reason) is that putting a gun in someone's hand automatically makes them a potential killer, and less guns means less threat.

What they all fail to see in their own argument is the mental illness related to pulling the trigger. But that's typical regressionist left for you.

knives are made for cutting food and many more things
cars are made for transporting
guns are made to kill

It is almost like people who decide they want to do something illegal have no issue breaking the law.
We need a law that makes it so you can't break other laws!

>When someone gets stabbed to death, do you go blaming knives?

The English can't have knives.

>Its time we have some sort of gun regulation and background checks

There's already a whole heaping asston of regulation and a government operated system for running background checks (NICS). Every time you buy a gun from an FFL, you fill out a form 4473 and that is used to run your information against a national database.

>Guns should be a privilege that can be taken away, not a right.

That's not how it works in the US. Move to Canada.

Not all killing is necessarily wrong though.

This.
I like America, but on this subject they are fucking retarded.

Millions? Where are you getting your statistics from?

There's a hefty fuckin' fee?

>some entertainer dies
>but guns are ruining the world around me

cry like a bitch. it wont change anything.

they are counting on people shrugging it off as "too ridiculous to be real".

Is there a video of the shooting

/thread

They are also made for target shooting. I enjoy target shooting and don't even hunt.

The tools do matter im just saying if you cant get an axe youll use a shovel so banning all the axes is retarded. There are many legitimate uses for firearms and just because some asshats do stupid shit with them doesnt mean they need to be banned. The illusion of safety is a joke.

Shit happens. You cant protect all rights all the time. That guy that had a heart attack that nobody knows or cares about had a right to live also but his death wasnt as important from a clickbait news media or agenda pushing so nobody cares.

the motion of brandishing a knife and getting close enough to deliver a fatal stab is not as quick as firing a gun from the hip.

you do know that in most countries around the world, even carrying knife with you is illegal without a permit

>This

Every time I see a story like this I think this

>I better not shoot anybody who isn't black in case I get sued

Hold my poop

You are a fucking Koala.

So is killing someone, but that doesn't really stop anyone from doing it, does it?

Just like the guy probably wasn't brandishing his gun before he shot her, a theoretical stabber wouldn't be brandishing his knife either, he would wait until the last second.

idiot must be thinking that mere ownership of a gun constitutes active defense. that's as good as sayyy i dunno, putting a lock on your door for defensive uses.

you think most people willing to shoot someone would be willing to stab? Most woudln't

Considering guns kill fewer people in the US each year than cars do I think you're bullshitting.

Yeah if only we had restrictive gun laws, like in Brazil.

>Its time we have some sort of gun regulation and background checks.
The U.S. already does. Unless the shooting the OP is talking about happened somewhere else in the world.

The act of using a knife can be much faster and deadlier than you think. On average a man can close a gap of 30 feet or so before a person can draw and train a gun on you.

>Its illegal so it wont happen!
Then why the fuck was someone killed? Isnt murder illegal?

>this pleb believing that in case the government wanted to take power by force, or do whatever for that matter by the use of weapons, he would stick a glock in their mouths and make a brain slushie

This is the most lameass excuse I've heard in favor of the 'muh gunz' argument. And that's saying something, considering there are mouth breathers who say 'well, uhm..if she had a gun this wouldn't of happened.'

>Because bad guys including the state would still have guns you faggot.

This fucking wild west mentality of "they have guns so we must have guns" is so fucking bullshit. It's always the cops anyway who stop these shooters (that is when they don't kill themselves). Defensive use of guns is so marginal that it has no impact on anything really.

i cant tell if everyone in this thread is actually retarded or if its a giant bait

#middleeast

The argument that shooters will find a gun legal or not is fucking retarded, all the people you see on the news that shoot up place are skinny white nerds with no friends.

pic unrelated

A "home defense weapon" is much more likely to be used for committing suicide than actual home defense.

Do you even realise what you are saying?

A country that let's fat people take McDonald's to court and win because they are fat. McDonald's was blamed you stupid amerifatcunt. McDonald's had to drastically change ALL their stores world wide to include nutritional information because America sided with the fat cunt.

>millions
Stop pulling out facts off your ass.

Ever hear of the wars in the middle east
Or Vietnam
Try harder

Wait so who killed her?

well, I wouldn't go down the 'How many people are getting killed in gun related events in the U.S. each year' road, chap. It's really not something to be proud of.

I don't understand OPs argument. If this chick or her brother had been known to open carry. The guy who killed her would have thought twice about it.

Criminals only pull on law biding citizens because they know those people aren't armed.

Even at sandy hook. If the shooter knew all the teachers were carrying he wouldn't have attacked the school The same way you never see people go into a police station to shoot cops.

you're comparing accidents with murders

It's America, everything comes out their arses because they'll eat anything

When I found out about this, I felt....
Nothing. I don't care. At all. Fuck you rest of the world. Guns are fun as fuck. Suck my nuts.

AMERICA WAS

You're trying to shoehorn a mental health issue into a gun issue and it's doing zero good for mental health reform in the US to demonize both the mentally ill and gun owners.

Yea, we figured as much.

True. And the gif made me chuckle

>bataclan.jpg

You are not allowed to have a bladed weapon on your person.
As for a car, you need to go through a ton of hoops and mandatory education to receive the license + have an insurance.

So both are regulated, because they are dangerous. Guns are not regulated enough considering how dangerous they are.