I am a holder of a Turkish passport and a British passport...

I am a holder of a Turkish passport and a British passport. I was raised in England but with Turkish culture/values and I'm bilingual. I also lived in Turkey throughout my childhood for 3months at a time.

Now the question is...

am I Turkish or British? Or Brikish? (hehe x3)

I consider myself a Turkadurka but other people seem to disagree.

Never trust a turk. Can i trust you?

You are a fagget. Case closed.

For simplicity's sake, just say it's whatever country you were born in.

Where were you born?

s.a. beyler şimdiden. whats your name mate? if its turkish you are turkish

Are you really asking such a stupid fucking question? If you felt like a brit you wouldn't ask it, therefore your a dirty turk. Remove kebab

>(hehe x3)

Judging from your way of acting, I'd say you're a 13 year old british nigger. Or 31 years old british autist nigger.

If you're Muslim you're Turkish end of.

ask or we don't care you're a faggot either way

this is now a panty and stocking thread

I have the same problem only I'm not a trurk. Just put your self in the middle

Cem [middle and last name is Turkish too but too much info]

:^)

I'd rather call myself Turkish though, but others disagree.

I'm considered extremely loyal in my town and to most that know me.

Yeah but according to society I'm forced to be British.

you are a turkish sandnigger and the plague of west europe. go home you piece of shit

It was used ironically because "Brikish" is something cringey autists do, they like to combine words and consider that "case closed".

If you cannot understand irony then I'd say you are the 13 year old nigger.

Fuck off with your Chinese cartoons, son.

So you're Brit trying hard to be a fake Turk.

I'm an atheist.

who wants to be a turkish?

I'm bilingual, I grew up with Turkish values/culture, I'm ethnic Turk, every summer as a kid I lived in Turkey for 2-3 months. I also wield a Turkish passport.

Either way I'm not a "fake Turk" but at most I'd be British-Turkish which is still bent, 'cause I'm patriotic to a country that I wasn't born in (Turkey).

That's chill by me I don't need people bitching at me when they choose to not eat whilst I do. Brit you are then.

benim de Cem lan :D You are turkish mate.

you are neither british nor turkish,

when you're in the UK, you're turk in their eyes,
and you're not local while in Turkey

You're British, lad. I was raised with American culture, cowboy boots and country music, but that doesn't mean I'm suddenly American.

>cause I'm patriotic to a country that I wasn't born in (Turkey).
There's a word for that. Traitor.

If you have Turkish culture and values you're Turkish.

Britfag here

You have dual nationalities so you're both.
Or what ever you feel more strongly attatched to

But I hold no feeling of Britain or being British and I feel too fucking different than other Brits, I also have a very strong connection to Turkey and feel more patriotic about it. Brits always ask me what country I'm from when I speak anyway (I shouldn't have an accent but I do have a very little?). Plus my district in Turkey is 90% atheist anyway, hence my parents are atheist.

So you see I consider myself Turkish (because I am in every single way except for where I was raised) but am I just a Turkaboo or what...

Are you Boris?

You ask yourself if you want to be normal or nigger, GTFO

>you're a nigger, case closed

once a roach always a roach

>am I Turkish or British? Or Brikish? (hehe x3)

You are a fucking dirty Paki bastard.

cok sagol abi :DD

Yeah but I'm ethnic Turk, I have a slight accent and I'm bilingual with Turkish. By birth right I am Turkish (according to Turkish law, no matter where you are born if your parents are Turks you're a Turk and have free citizenship).

Here's an easy way to find out! Do you acknowledge the Armenian genocide?

Wait... There are entire neighborhood of atheists in turkey?? Wtf I figured it was 99.99999% religious

also I served in the Turkish military by the mandatory service for a year, I could have chosen to pay my way out of it but I chose to fight for my country. Am I still a traitor then?

You're the citizen of the World

Then move to fucking shithole turkey and burn your british pass.
I wish the turks in germany would do the same.

Yes. You didn't fight for your country, Britain, but for Turkey.

District as in, like entire big ass place (think of a town in a city), it's called Kadikoy in Istanbul, it's the biggest district there with 500K+ population and 99.9% are liberal/atheist there.

I do but so do many other Turks from Turkey.
I don't give a shit about it, but it happened lol, if anything they deserved it :\.

You do? Not a Turk.

Johnson?

My name is Turkish not English lol.

Why?

Armenians did not realise what luxury us Ottomans were giving to them, they wanted to be separate.

So they tried to uprise, and in return we just slaughtered 100000x (the figure may or not be exaggerated, IDK how many died) what they did.

>us Ottomans
You're British.

A.s başkan

Yeah but people refer to Ottomans as their ancestry, my ancestors were Turkish ottomans lol. There is no such thing as a modern day Ottoman.

Erdogan would personally whip you for this sin -> Consider yourself as Brit, especially if you can enjoy their beer.

Paki-loving cunt, he's a Ram-Jam

Yes, and my ancestors slaughtered yours, but I don't say 'us crusaders' when referring to my people.

Why don't you try going back to Turkey and see if you fit there?

You're whatever the fuck you want to be!

Are you that much of an indecisive idiot that you can't think fruit yourself??

WTF am I saying, I'm on Sup Forums

Because benefits from the government and schools are better here.

No matter if I wanted to I couldn't.
It's like an obvious black person calling himself white, I couldn't do it cause it wouldn't feel right at all.

Also I support the CHP nobody really supports AKP, they only voted for him last election cause of fear.

>but with Turkish culture/values
You should be dead, is what you should be.

I am going to move there once I'm finished with Uni. As I said every summer I lived there for 3 months at a time, every year. I do fit in there more than here, people are more likeminded there. But people are always calling me a Brit here so I needed to ask.

>He says as he posts one image then GTFO.

Yea, Sup Forums, not tumblr. The main difference between the two is that one doesn't use labels whereas the other uses as many labels as possible. OP is a tumbltard.

I am a holder of a grade school diploma and a Tumblr. I was raised by humans but with vegab culture/values and I'm bisexual. I also camped in my backyard throughout my childhood for 3days at a time.

Now the question is...

am I a squirrel or human? Or squirrelkin? (hehe x3)

I consider myself a squirrel but cis scum bigots seem to disagree

Thank you.

good meme friendo

I'm British and I consider you to be British, I disagree with dual citizenship and think you should give one of them up.

kek

I'm terminating my British one later on in life, but I wonder what am I right now?

Post passport pics

>You should be dead, is what you should be.

>benefiting from British education and wealth
>showing a clear lack of respect and gratefulness towards the country

A mudslime parasite is what you are, like all other Turks and fake Turks like yourself. Seriously, kill yourself.

I'm good thanks!

>wealth

who the fuck said I'm on benefits? kys

I'm atheist nigger. And yeah cause Turkey is a better country and I feel like it's my country.

>implying infrastructure, schools, healthcare and the general state of the country aren't something you benefit from

If Turkey was so much better, your parents wouldn't have left it to go beg for scraps in Europe.

They had jobs there, they have jobs here.

My mother left Turkey because her mother died and people in Turkey were edgy and made jokes and she got hurt (yeah I know but she's a girl plus it's her mother so).

My dad left Turkey because he's a weakfag and didn't wanna do military service kek.

>disrespect to parents
I love my mother sh

The average IQ of turkey is at mentally deficient levels

Get inn here

So Turkish people acted Turkish and your mom didn't like it? Woo boy.

Cause of Kurds... :\

You're trash.

The question you should ask is, am I an English Gentleman, or a dirty Muslim Goat Fucker?