Psychopath / sociopath thread

Psychopath / sociopath thread

anyone else get bored all the fucking time?

Yup

If only the purge can become a real event

I have psychopathic traits ask away

>I have psychopathic traits ask away

Same here. I do feel some empathy for my family and people who remind me of myself

I take Krazy pills woooo I'm normal now

>fedora general

fify

So guys, how's middle school?

its not a bad thing to have tbh i feel like i can swap between having emotion and having not depends who i am with im good at getting stuff too

This

How to know if we are psycho/sociopath ?

Hey guys I took an online test and turns out I'm a murderous psychopath. Ask away

whatever

cringe thread? op started strong

You have to take an online test with 5 to 10 questions or watch a youtube video where they give you a riddle.
But psychopaths are very rare boi

go on a gore thread etc and if you get upset its unlikey you have psychopathic traits

>cringe thread
you're the cringe for not realising the fact that OP is mocking the self proclaimed "sociopaths"

I live for pain

Untrue, when I was 12 I used to watch shit like that on bestgore, at first I only watched quick executions, and they were extremely disturbing, but I keept watching them for some reason and I got used to it. I don't get disgusted anymore, only at animal gore.

The point is, it has nothing to do with it.

may just depend on the person

everytime when I'm playing a violent video game which contains gore/nudity/blood and stuffs I'm always get a boner. does that make me a psychopath? also I'm wanna shoot up my school, but I can't own a gun and killing them one by one with my bare hands would ruin the whole massacre...

this

The cry of the butthurt faggot

What school?

Since Sup Forums is a breeding ground for underaged confused faggots I will say this:

Being a sociopath may mean that you don't take someone's feelings into consideration but it's nothing to be proud of. Sociopath is only a fancy term for a jackass.

Being a psychopath means you could easily take someone's life with no remorse or reason. Agian, nothing to be proud of. Stop being so edgy.

Pic related.

Fasle.

High School ofc
the next year is my last but I'm tired of their shit and I'm wanna punch them in the face everytime they open their mouth just to say something stupid and I'm feel like watching their death would make me happy again

I'm confused as to what I would be labeled as. You see I'm not very emotional, maybe it's just a natural suppressant happening but that meaning that I don't care for people when they get hurt. I don't want to inflict any pain on to anyone purposely but I wouldn't care if I did. An exception would be to people that harm others. I get an itch out of inflicting massive damage towards "bullies." Maybe it's my way of expressing my inner thoughts and desire to harm so I do it in the most exceptional way I could find. I literally killed my friends rapist and no one knows how I did it. I didn't flat out beat the shit out of him in public, but I just did that Dexter shit, it was surprisingly easy and satisfying. And everyone still thinks he's gone missing. XX -Graveyard1899

You don't mind harming innocents? Wouldn't it be more satisfying torturing your attackers one by one. Is it in Califronia/Texas/New York?

Typical uninformed person answer. When you disagree to someone it's best to say what you find wrong and why.

Nice b&

>literally killed my friends rapist and no one knows how I did i
Tell us how you did it faggot

He didn't, it's just bait

b& means "banned"

if you meant b8 then how is it bait faggot

sorry it's not even in the USA
but you're right and I'm often have fantasies about torturing my classmates and watching their painful death; but I'm more interested about their reactions,

...this...is..cringeeeeeeeeeee

>I'm often have fantasies about torturing my classmates and watching their painful death;

This is Bismuth, it too is very edgy

Anyone here into torturing animals? killed my neighbours cat a few weeks ago, and placed the head in theyr mailbox. priceless reaction when she whent to get the mail.

>went on sick leave 4 mounths ago and am going to a psychiatrist
>starting to realize i might be a somewhat sociopath, always doing whatever i can to get what i want literally not caring about anyone
>thinking about telling him that ive lied to him multiple times because its fun, and because i can, but i dont want him to fuck my social support up
wat do

nice

You cant reasonably gauge sociopathy/psychopathy in hs. If you think you are a sociopath/psycho in hs, you probably arent (see below)

not quite right, also totally wrong

its not a great sign, but also not super helpful in determining whether or not you are truly a psychopath

Sort of but not quite for both of these.

Bad sign but far from a solid sign of psychopathy

There are a lot of misconceptions about psychopathy and sociopathy. One important thing to remember is that Sociopathy is a mental disease, whereas Psychopathy is a *brain* disease... as in one is curable with lots and lots of therapy, whereas one is not.

Furthermore, there is a misconception (thanks, DNews!) that psychopaths cant cringe when someone slams their fingers in the car door. Realistically, most of the signs of psychopathy that we talk about in society are pretty misguided, or at least misleading. There is no better (but not perfect) sign of psychopathy than fear inhibition, or an ability to "shut off" fear. The brain defect in question which causes psychopathy is actually a damaged circuit which processes danger. I would go too into detail to spare you all, but most of the other symptoms we see in psychopaths are results of this one trait extrapolated over the course of a person's life.

Sociopathy is a lack of remorse for other people, due to a "misguided moral compass". Think a hippie who turns into an ecoterrorist. Super devoted to their cause to the point of willingness to kill normies to protect an oil pipeline through a natural something or other....

As for the psychopaths, common (but not universal) traits include:
>easily bored
>low sensitivity to pain
>doesnt care about anything
>lack of remorse for people
>lack of moral compass ("There is no such thing as right and wrong")
>disinterest in virtually everything