Hey guys, I asked on how to improve my looks so I can get a girlfriend a little while ago and everyone was so rude...

Hey guys, I asked on how to improve my looks so I can get a girlfriend a little while ago and everyone was so rude...hope you all are nicer!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Wrong shirt. Wear a shirt w a collar.
2. Wrong glasses. Get taller, not-narrow frames
3. The moustache. It isn't happening. Lose it.
4. The haircut. Jesus. Spend more than $10 on a haircut
5. The pose. Are you smiling or sneering? No one looks passable looking straight into the camera.

Is that enough to start with?

Kill yourself u fat faggot

1. Why a collar?
2. I need these glasses, they are prescribed to me for my sight problems
3. I thought women liked facial hair
4.i don't know how much it costs since my mom pays for my haircuts but i think it looks good
5. I am obviously smiling

Well hey now just stop that

U came to Sup Forums for advice u cock gobbler what did u expect also kill yourself

Do I look better here?

Why in the actual fuck would you come here for advice?... btw you are hideous and no amount of effort you put in will change that...

No u look like a pedophile

No....fuck no...you don't. Please stop posting pics

Moms tits or gtfo

What if girls knew I had a puppy?

They would probably assume that you rape the poor bastard.

You already know he rapes it

Kek

They would probably call a animal activist ground to stop animal rape

> I need these glasses, they are prescribed to me for my sight problems

Holy shit.

Look brother, there ain't no helping you. The ONLY thing you can do is settle for a fat mudshark living your white trash nigger side of town, or get rich. But poor people don't have much want to in em so that's doubtful. Start looking for 300 lbs plus woman, that wear shitty old navy flip flops that went on sale last summer and the entire family went and got some $0.99 shit. You got dealt a bad hand in life. You fell off the ugly tree and hit every limb. You look like dog shit caught on fire and extinguished with a hammer. I know you don't have money else you wouldn't be on here. Poor and ugly only means getting with welfare fats around your dirt yard neighborhood.

Grow a full beard. Stop smiling

Yea its hard to get a job here in NJ, I stayed in high school two extra years so I could be in the airsoft club, I should have went to college. But right now I work at Burger King and hopefully getting my own place soon

Learn to look important. The pussy will flow to you like wine.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

Ok ok here, I don't think I look that bad in this picture

Aww cmon guys now hey now I need advice